Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yea, i Agree with you. We should Make a topics by an easy words.so that we can understand that topics.if you write easy topics,we can commend easily in that topics.

• +3 1

Hello dear .. I agree with you with this opinion because this forum includes members from different parts of the world and sometimes it is difficult for us to understand some difficult terms

• +2 1

It is a good one we are supposed to make our topics a bit simple and easier for member to be able to gain more knowledge from the topic posted especially the newbies

• +1 1

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction

Dear friend I agree with you because some members use high-quality letters or wording in their post so some members not understand their post and don't reply them. I ask to those members that please follow the simple way because every member understand your post in the simple way.

You are right, my friend. We have to make the topic as useful as it is, as much as his words are easy and understandable, that will help us all ..

Because I think that there are some who stay away from posts with difficult and long words as well ,, for fear that they do not understand the post correctly .. Thank you for the useful participation❤️

You should take it easy and create your posts easy as you can. Because any reader read your post if he is understanding your post then he gives you reputation points in positive form. And it is necessary for your payment. So be careful and work with consistency and honestly and help others in way of giving reputation points to them.

And always enhance your valuable contents in your posts so you can get more money.

Yeah dear you have suggest a good advice to all the members who have been posting on cryptotalk forum . Because members are connect from all around the world and most of them can not understand heavy or difficult English words.  

So We should choose easy content and post only related about cryptocurrency . 

Yes bro you are right.We should write the topic in simple words that others understand and they are able to follow it.Many people on this place can't understand difficult words so we have to keep it simple and worthy

I am new user in the platform. This topic is good and I agree with you. Good earn site . anyone can earn without investment. It is important question for newbie. When you make easy post it helps readers . 

I agree with you, my friend, because it is important to take into account the situation of some fellow members who do not have a high ability to understand English or a language other than their mother tongue.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend, whenever you add a topic, it should be simple and should be in easy words so that every person which is there can be easily understood. And you always create a topic that is very simple but informative and knowledgeable and for others, which can be helpful others. So you always try to submit whatever you want which should be very simple on this platform and should be in easy alphas so that every person who is there can understand this easily and the project that you got is also positive.  

You have made a good point among us. The easier and more understandable your topic is, the better people will understand it. And if you understand it in a better way, you will be able to make good comments in a new way.  Make sentence and meaning  a lot easier. Thank you all.

@ by ch Ayyan, yes every topic content most easy and valuable material that can understand everyone easily and give you a like. But we advise you that  don't use tough and complicated language and word. Simple words use get benefit other.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  We don't make things difficult.  If we don't write our subject in English, if we write in another language.  But people do not understand properly.  They will give a negative reputation in this position and your account will be canceled completely.  Please write informative subject in simple words.

Hello buddy,I am a new member of crypto currency. I didn’t know anything about it. I want to achieve much knowledge from here.For new beginners like me we want to make easy topics for new beginners. 

The most important thing is to find a way to create new topics with useful content , that means you need to make some researches before writing any topics and then you can use easy words to write it .

• +1 1

That's soo sweet of you. Yes you are right I think everyone should focus on the words before commenting or posting you should use simple English soo everyone can easily understand your point of view and gave you opinion. 

• +1 1

Friends, we have to do every topic and post in common language.  So that everyone can fully understand and benefit.  Some members post things that are very difficult to understand.  Many members do not understand, which is why they cannot answer.

• +1 1

Yes you are right i agree with your point. We should create informative topic in simple words that everyone can read and learn it. In this way beginners are able learn more information about the forum. If you agree then give❤

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend we can post here by easy way so many people are post here each topic.so people must be eradicate it.thank you

Amd i also agree with you  

• +1 1

For beginners you should write your thoughts ideas .you tell the people what you think i can help to othe they get new thing for learning here many people are working they can get new ideas and learn new things you use easily language that other one can understand .

Yeah, it's a very good habit of writing our topics and posts in simple and easy words for other members to understand our thoughts. Most of the people of the forum are from many different countries and they are not fluent in English. so if we write in simple English people will understand it easily.

Crypto  is good palate from .their we share our experience that people get new ideas about markitng  we just use simple English that other person understand easily .work on this site honestly it  came fruit full in your future.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. In my opinion, there are many affective topic in this platform and this platform is very wonderful for everyone.

It is very necessary to make the posts and topics in comprehensive language so that others can understand it fully. I strongly agree with this topicsl. Avoide to use the harsh and difficult words while making posts. If you write difficult it may get negative reputation point.so make the posts useful amd understoodable . That others can get information from it