Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

I think topics should be made in simple and easy words.  If we make topics simple and easy words, others will benefit from our posts and our reputation will grow.  Then we will be able to work better and achieve success.

Yes my dear everyone should use normal languages in which all members of cryptotag can understand what he has written. I hope everyone will try to do so. If you have any doubt you can post atopic in crypto talk.

Of course I agree with you!  But there are some things that need to be written and explained to them to persuade people with your ideas!  The problem, however, is that some members do not have the patience to read long topics and to avoid reading them they just want to read short topics with short comments and reach out to their 30 posts every day!  We learn useful things here.

You are absolutely right mate. We should post in simple and easy words so that everyone can understand what you rae talking about. I see nothing useful to use hard words here. Its not a literacy forum. We are learning about cryptocurrency , so it will be helpful if everyone uses normal simple language. Thank you.

Being simple doesn't makes you a villian.Being simple is one way of being down to earth in this online platform according to my opinion.We need to use simple and elegant wordswhich is attractive and understanding at the same time.Simple words attracts normal people and it eventually wll earn you reputation so go for it.

All the worker working on this platform must realise and help other coworkers and treat like their family and you should help us to communicate with each other and this make sense that this forum is an international platform and English is used init some of our mate do not know that like their national language. By using simple English you can help your mate and this is beneficial to them.

Hello everybody I would like to say that this site is very good site it work on the daily basis. and the difficult written words will be very tough for the beginners to learn and the person who is not annoying very good English so easy written things will be more good for everyone.

Sometimes it happens We don't understand question So we read our friends' posts and  let's try to understand What we have been asked and what we have to answer That's why friends use easy wording And write your topic simple Do not make the topic too big Humans get bored reading Try to completed  your point in some topics 

While it is important to have a good style in writing, we must make sure that the contents we post can be read and understood easily. For that it is very much crucial for us to use simple language and words. Thank you and have a nice day.

Don't use difficult and vague words, but keep in mind that many here do not have strong English. Also, when the topic is beautifully written and simple words, it helps to get a good reputation.

Yes dear you right . Topic should be made in simple and easy words . If your topic is simple and easy words then you understanding more and more benefiit  . Then we will be able to work better and achieve success. 

Yes my dear mate, i am totally agreeing with you. Everyone needs to make simple topics so every can catch and comment easily in a good manner so every one try to post in simple way.

We must post the comments as simple as possible. Because most of the users are average in literature and this can provide them suitable reading. Don't use high-fi English and try to limit the words so every users can understand the topics well.

Halo dear yes i am agree with your words.in this plate forum who work from different countries and mostly are students who are in small age who dont know well better english .so when you creates a topic they are simple world because when they read your topic they understand you and can easily comment on your topic.so please write in simple words.best of luck.

Hi @Ch Ayyanyou are right dude as we know if we use simple and easy wording instead of complex wording we can make other people's to feel comfortable to understand our point our opinion and they can learn from it and can give us a good reputation

Totally agree with you we all must try to use simple words of English in our posts so everyone can understand our posts as everyone isn't strong in English and the best way to share our opinions with others is by writing simple but unique posts.

I agree with you my dear, We need to make post with simple and easy words. Because cryptotalk is worldwide, for this reason different type of people are joining from different countries. If you write post with easy words, they will easily realise it. I think you can understand the importance.

My dear friend, when you create a post, it must be in simple language.  Because, cryptocurrency is a forum where people from all over the world are working.  They will not all understand difficult language.  We need to post with simple and easy words.  Because Cryptotalk is global, this is why different types of people from different countries are joining.  I think you can understand the importance.  Thank you.

You're right, dear.

When we cut the organs and benefit them in easy and simple word. It's should be easy  for begginers to do understand all.

Not all people have the same level of understanding, so we have to understand people through our topics and comments.

I agree with you we should make topics in simple  and easy way.  It will help the people  who are beginner. People  can understand  easily  everything  which will inspire  them to work more hard 

Yes der you have to create a topic in simple words that peoples who are not well about English can understand it. Topics are simple and are very informative to all members of this forum.

You are absolutely right, friend, whatever topic you create, write it down in words very easily so that the rest of the members can easily understand.And members can easily understand what you are saying

Is very important to make a proper research before posting any topic and is good to create topics with simple language and grammar which will easily help and guide the people in the forum to know how understandable the topic is and make comments on it.

• +2 1

Topics has to be short and sharp written in simple words so that everyone can understand the meaning of it. Long topics are usually avoided by people because of impatience. At the same time, topic has to be unique and informative.

I need to ask to the entirety of my companions on this discussion to make your all educational themes in basic and simple words. Try not to utilize normal or troublesome language. It will be profited to all individuals. 

In the event that your heart permit you give me heart response.