Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

I want to ask to all of my friends on this forum about the crypto talk.yes mate we always used the English language at this forum.i think that it is easiest language to understand the people .I saw some people use the defficult in the post and some people can not understand easily .so be use the simple words at this platform 

You are right friend. If we create post with easy words so everyone will be able to read and understand. It will helpful for all beginner's and newbies. 

I agree with you. My friend you are right. As we know that in this forum many people are working here belong from different countries. You have said absolutely right that the topics of all of us who should create we should be in easy and simple words that everyone can understand him easily. As we know, in this forum, there are expert members along with new members, who later have to see difficult to understand the established. So if topics are created in easy words then it will be understood by everyone and everyone can present their opinion. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate, make it short and simple. Don't use any vocabulary words that might not easily understand by other members. Be sensitive and understanding to others in posting so that the message you want to give to them is easily understand by many..

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I completely agree with you, because experienced and knowledgeable users of cryptocurrencies do not always sit on the forum. There are also newcomers to the crypto world and sometimes they do not understand at all what these or those words mean.

i totaly fall in with with you in this proposal. I wish that the main ideas will be available in all topic, to achieve greater do good to from it, and that the topics will not be available in expressions without any benefit, and that the regulations of language and conversion will be observed.

I understand your point of view but also the new ones should make the effort to study and be more capable of understanding certain concepts and terminologies. I think what you say can play against the community because lowering the degree of intellect and understanding may lower the quality of the posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you that the posts should be simple and with meaningful content
We aim here to share information and increase experiences, not showcase our language skills
However, correct language, free from spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, remains an important requirement in post writing.

yes my expensive pal we are able to submit here by using easy way such a lot of humans are post right here each topic.so human beings need to be remove it.thank you and that i additionally consider you

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's a good achievement, I thank you, and I advise you to continue publishing and commenting on everything useful and unique, to share your information in this wonderful forum, and to follow the rules, and I hope that  You will achieve higher rank.  ..

I think what you have said is what we should all put into consideration, when we make a topic or make a comment under a topic with English most members can't understand, what the value of the message we are passing, let endeavour to make post that is simple and that every normal member of the forum will benefit from it

On 3/6/2020 at 5:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Yes simplicity is needed in our topics to reach the maximum readers. All people in this forum is not fluent in English and they are not able to understand our point if it is in complicated words. So we should always try to use easy and simple words. 

I think anyone who loves bitcoin knows that Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin.  I don't know much about this guy and don't find anything, I think respect his choice, he doesn't want to get as much attention as celebrities

I think Bitcoin will be my first choice to pick the best cryptocurrency, it already proves a lot to many people and it also has the highest value compared to other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest in, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for business because I think the higher its value, the higher the risk.

Yes of course I have asked all my friends in this forum about crypto talk.  Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  So it is our moral responsibility to use simple words on this platform.

I agree with you simple and easy words are very useful in any subject it is easier for people in this great cryptotalk forum it would help most of the people thanks

I decide with your point. We must announce in regular and easy language. at hand are lots of members relates to different countries and every country possess its accept letters of English

Yes you are right not each person here is a good reader or speaker of English  that means we should  use as simole words as possible  because we are here to make things more easy.

I agree with you, as we have to simplify as much as possible so that the member who is going to read does not have difficulty or do not understand. It is also good to be attentive to writing, for those who do not have English as their mother tongue, sometimes a word already changes the context of the sentence.

For me the basics of a good article is to be through the title!
The title should be understandable and easy, and it should attract people to enter the article!
To be a good article, it should contain easy words that are easy for everyone to know!

Yes you are right here are many peoples with different languages some of them can not learn english properly so we have to make posts un easy wording so everyone on this forum can understand easily in this way forum will become better

Yes is good we should always make our topics simply with easier language that should give members of this forum too comments in our topic