Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 63 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

You are right, my friend, because if we write our topics in an easy and easy language, it achieves ease of dealing for beginners, and thus they feel that this forum is easy and fun and at the same time to work hard and earn money 

• +2 1

Yes friend if you make the topic in the simple words and then you have to post the useful information which will be useful for the forum member and the members like your post then you will be get a good reputation from the forum members 

Yes, I agree with you, it is great advice. We must use words that are easy to understand and read so that we do not find difficulty in the forum

Thank you, my friend, for this beautiful idea. Really, the best words are less and indicate the required meaning, I love your posts and I love to follow you always. Good luck

My friend, I agree with you. Sometimes vocabulary is difficult to understand. Perhaps beginners have these notes, but it is okay with time they will correct their mistakes and gain enough experience to work here.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
In fact, I agree with you, but I think that there are issues that need to be explained in boring detail in order for the people here to fully benefit, and the topic may be large.
In the end, thank you for sharing this post.

• +4 1

It doesn't matter you are making in simple or you use easy words. That is the question l understand you or not or you me? It is so important in my view. l hope you understood me 😃.

Using easy and simple words is really a crucial part of writing a post beacuse not all the people here use english as first language so topics with simple words can be understood by everyone. 

Yes, my friend, when the words are easy and simple, it is easier for us to understand the topics better, away from the complications that lead to not understanding the topic and distracting the mind.

Yes sweetie.I do agree with you.In platform this many people come from many countries.For that keeping our topics simple.It became really easy for them.And it sometimes became real easy for a beginner too.

I agree with you, my friend, we have to use important topics to learn how to deal with and invest in cryptocurrencies, but the language must be easy and simple that all members can understand to get the maximum benefit. Thank you.

Well, we cannot avoid putting some difficult words or deeply words because this is included for cryptocurrency, and this may be help for the new comers here to easily understand the main topic of a thread.

Actually making topic easy for other to understand so that they could be able to contribute most especially the newbie, use simple language which everybody will get knowledge and experience on that topic. Crypto will help you know more on daily tips e.g business, education, and bitcion exchange weather it fall or rise

Hello my friend, yes you are right, we must use easy and simple words as they make our topic beautiful and attractive and we will get a positive reputation, good luck to you my friend 

Welcome and thank you my friend for this post. We really need to share information in simple and uncomplicated terms so that beginners can benefit from it.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend.  Posts and posts should be simple and easy to understand for beginners, and clear and free from misspellings not to be deleted.  In addition to being new and not frequent topics.

Of course, my friend, if you speak a difficult language, everyone will be lost in knowing what is required to understand from the topic. Therefore, they should be easy words

Yes, this is a good point. There are many people who use complex or incomprehensible vocabulary at times or use long sentences and this makes people confused.So I hope everyone observes the grammar rules so that everyone can understand it, good luck.

You are right, my friend, he loves us to write our comments and posts in a simple and smooth way to make the task easier for new and novice members, so I advise everyone to use easy and simple phrases in their comments.

Halo dear yes i am agree with your words.in this plate forum who work from different countries and mostly are students who are in small age who dont know well better english .so when you creates a topic they are simple world because when they read your topic they understand you and can easily comment on your topic.so please write in simple words.best of luck.

As long as the popularity of the cryptocurrency forum is increasing in popularity all over the world, so it is necessary to present topics and posts in a smooth manner and in simple words so that everyone can understand and analyze them. 

Each member who creates topics must select soft words and so that the topic becomes valuable, you have to explain in a simple way to others the most complex ideas, and so your topic will become important and have a good positive reputation.

Hi there greetings yes I agree with your friend because a making a topic with easy vocabulary easy to understand it is a lot more effective than making topic with difficult English so I strongly recommend other people to use vocabulary that other person understand and give you positive reputation

• +3 1

We have to create useful posts and make our posts understandable to everyone.  In my opinion, all members should use easy and understandable words in order for the topic to be appropriate for everyone in the forum.

Hello dear friends, I'm newbie in this forum. I request to  seniors use simple and easy words in their posts so, because these posts help us for cryptotalk forum.