What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

Nice question mate. Hope you are doing very well. In all about to the future of the yobit some have. But the yobit is already gave to us many features.  In future i preferred that to transfer directly into the bank. Awaiting for that.

• +2 1

Yobit is a big name and I am sure that this popularity is due to its feature. I have not tried it yet, but the speed of deposit and withdrawal is one of the most important features.

In yobit I found lots of free coins, and importantly there was the Investbox investment box, I could make a small profit here.

I am a brand new member of this forum and I have just started posting here. I haven't created my yobit account yet so I don't know about the yobit feature.

Sorry I am new here. I haven't use yobit site yet. But I am excited to use it as I have been listening about it very well. I have joined this site today, and will create yobit account tomorrow. I will share my experience after using that.

The forum is nice and responsive, there are no complications or hiccups
Distinctive and I have not heard about a forum like it before

There are a lot of features for Lopet, firstly it is a platform and a wallet at the same time in which you can trade and invest in a lot of currencies. Secondly, it has a good reputation and has proven its safety over the years. The most important feature in it is that the cryptotalk campaign is present in it.🤗

• +2 1

The Yobit stage doesn't have just one element, yet it contains a ton of extraordinary highlights, for example, the simplicity of pulling out without limitations and a genuinely worthy withdrawal commission notwithstanding the chance of exchanging and purchasing and selling in a simple and intelligent manner and moving between an immense number of monetary forms it offers a chance to contribute also

Welcome, my friend, in fact it is on the platform yobit Many features I mention, including the transfer of the btc To a dollar, for example, the feature of saving money in secure wallets, and a lot of good things in the platform

There are numerous incredible highlights in yobit. Though,I joined yobit recently however every one of the highlights appeared simple to me. You can likewise talk with the local area individuals there in the event that you have any issues. There is likewise support box to help on the off chance that anybody is dealing with issues.

Welcome my friend
Cryptotalk and Yobit are two easy-to-use programs, the most important feature of which is that it can convert the cryptocurrency into paper, which is called mining. It is also possible to buy various crypto currencies, each of which has a price, and these currencies go up or down, and from which the currency will be strong and profitable. Among them, it will be less profitable, i.e. dealing with it as it is in paper currency, but here if you lose you can benefit from your information and experience so I look hard

One of the most important features of the yobit platform is that it is a secure platform through which we can withdraw, invest and trade.  Add to that the ease of dealing with it.

I found some good features in yobit exchange such as invest box and no kyc for withdrawal and deposit. Because now many exchanges do not allowed us to trade or sell with out kyc.people from many countries around the world are benefiting from using it.

This platform is great, for me the best part about it is that there is a corner of the screen inside the platform that contains the currency that I own in detail and remains stable regardless of whether I move between the platform settings.

In addition to the ease of working with it, you do not need anyone to learn to work with it on your own who is able to recognize all its features.

Hi everybody 

The yobit site is very secure, and fraudsters cannot penetrate it or steal it, as it is specially designed for such confrontations
It was also established to shorten the roads, distances, effort and time, so you can safely store your money inside it.

Thank you for this post

It is a wonderful platform and its features are many and beautiful, such as easy to withdraw from and deposit in it, and the fees are low, and it contains a lot of currencies that enable us to trade comfortably.

• +1 1

Yobit has many and varied advantages not found in any other platform, including that once you register on the platform, you have an account and start the process of depositing, trading and withdrawing without the need to activate the documents .. There is no maximum deposit and no minimum limit for withdrawal .. One of its great advantages is that you can use the platform You can store currencies for long periods, unlike other platforms that prevent storage without circulation .. In general, I see that its advantages far outweigh its disadvantages, and it is a platform with an easy-to-use interface and really worth trying.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in my opinion, there are many features of the Yobit application, and the most important of these features is that it is easy to deal with and understand it well, especially for new members.

Dear friend, there are many features in this platform, for example, on this platform there is a very great support team, in addition to withdrawing many paper currencies, not only cryptocurrencies, but the US dollar and others, and these are among the most amazing features of this platform. Thank you very much.

There are many great features on the site where you can use paper currencies in your trades, as well as the method of withdrawal and deposit and their speed, and currencies can also be invested and purchased from within the platform.

Yobit is a wallet that has many good point about first of all it has the best security it can provide instant withdrawal you can also invest money in the forum and earn big from this feature

• +1 1

There are many advantages that this platform enjoys as it offers you many free things that enable you to earn cryptocurrencies as well as enable you to achieve the best earnings always by investing in this platform. Thank you.

I feel comfortable when using it, as it is simple and does not require effort to understand it. It also contains a large number of currencies if you want to exchange currencies, and the fees are also low.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

It is, after all, an exchange where you can swap your coins for cash. Yobit and cryptotalk, on the other hand, run like a well-oiled computer with a flawless strategy. When you sell on other markets, you have no way of having your money back if you lose it. Trading is a cruel game in which if you lose, you lose forever. However, you can lose money in Yobit when investing, but you can also make money.