The best start for beginners here - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

The beginners section is a great section for new members who know nothing about this forum and will definitely learn a lot from it.

Edited by Olga negrescu

Thank you my friend for this valuable information, I'm a new member here and Department beginner shred me a lot of questions and helped me a lot

Tgis is a good guide bur the rules and regulations guiding the platform should be master and be taking care of so that we will all achieve our aims and objectives in this great forum and at the same time we are learning skills.

The beginner section has the required foundation that all the new members require to succeed in the cryptotalk platform, so we most stick tight to the beginner section for better understanding of the platform, thank you so much.

This section is very informative and useful for us as new members .
Members here asking so many questions, I was looking for answers about and discuss topics I wasn't familiar with it .
  This is normal because this section is the basic section from which all members have started

Hello my friend, you are absolutely right. A successful member of this forum should stay for as long as possible in the beginners section in order to be familiar with the forum rules and work with them to avoid mistakes as well as for beginners to get information about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.

The Beginner section has helped me a lot in understanding the rules and avoiding many mistakes that I could make as a beginner
A lot of questions I needed to answer I was finding in the Beginner section and every day I learn more in this section. I have a lot to learn here.

Indeed, since I started in this forum and I have been following and participating in the beginners section, it is rich in information that is able to make you more understanding of the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies ... I have looked at the rest of the sections and saw that they are great, but you need more experience, so I settled for the beginners section at the beginning and then moved to the rest of the sections.

That will be a smart thought obviously they need to peruse more in that segment however prior to anything they need to peruse rules alot or alot of errors will prompted square or cautioning focuses eventually.

Thank you for this post. In fact, I have benefited a lot from the beginners section as I gained a lot of experience and information about the world of cryptography and how currencies can be traded. The most important thing is to follow all the instructions in the forum in order to advance your level and develop more and more.

Yes, to get to the top you must climb step by step. And the beginning of the ladder is the junior section. It must be well understood and basic rules applied in order to be able to publish valid topics of value.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Yes my friend you are saying right that everyone who is new here need to visit the beginners section. Because it is the best for him to learn about the crypto currency and crypto world here. Here you can earn by posting and learn a lot of new things about the crypto currency also. So I will also prefer this section over others. 

• +1 1

It is very important to read a lot of topics and articles in order to be able to move forward and have enough experience to move to higher levels of knowledge and experience and reach the status of expert members.

I am a new member in this forum and this is my first post. My friend told me to read the forum instructions in the section about the forum and abide by the rules and not try to violate them

Hello dear, in fact, being a beginner, the best thing that I have done is that I have read and adhered to the laws and rules and that I gained knowledge and increased my experience. Success for all my dear loved ones.

• +5 1

@liethAlsamoorix4 Dear welcome to this forum . Yes you are right we should participate in beginner section because it involves the basics of this forum . Beginners section provide us lot of knowledge about forum and we get lot of experience from there.

Really beginner sections is a good section for taking start on this platform because we can get all types of knowledge and information about this platform from this section so also we should be careful that we are following all the rules and regulations of this platform. 

Dear! The best way for beginners is to go to beginner section and post 20 comments a day upto 100 posts.Then after passing beginners section then you move to basis terms and conditions of btc forum. But in making first 100 posts you would have gathered knowledge and experience about working and then working starts with earning btc.

Hello my friend, of course, here is the best place for beginners because you, as a beginner, are exhausted from all comments for beginners and texts in order to avoid bans and bad things

In fact, I totally agree with you on this .. Starting in the beginners section will gain you a lot of knowledge due to the large number of topics discussed here..and we must have a great knowledge before we move to other departments .. Our presence in the beginners section gives us information that you can find in Other sections, but as a start for you and for everyone, I think it is very good for you to be here .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Thank you, my friend, I agree with you very much.
We have to increase our reading in the beginners section and avoid making mistakes and adhere to the instructions and rules of this forum.
I hope to get to what I want and I hope to be more active in this forum, my friend.
Read more learn more.

I think it is the best section for beginners, as their beginning here will ignore them. They will learn a lot about the rules of this forum and the correct ways to participate in addition to the presence of many useful topics that talk about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you well. You must have spent enough time in a section for beginners, and therefore to fill the gaps that you have and then move to the rest of the sections and read with them and give useful posts and expand your knowledge.

• +3 1

Well brother when I became a new member of cryptotalk, the beginners section helped me a lot and my advise to all new members of cryptotalk is for you to go to the beginners section all you new to be successful in cryptotalk has been explained in this section.

The best start here in this forum, of course, for a novice person is to work to get knowledge of the mechanism of working in this forum in general, by reading the forum rules well from a section about the forum and adhering to the rules is the best guide to work safely in this forum and then start publishing the first 100 posts Thank you very much

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.