The best start for beginners here - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Yes, my dear friend, the beginners section of the forum teaches you everything you want about the forum rules and gives you a lot of information and gain many experiences about the world of coding. Also, if you encounter any problem, you can ask the elderly

I agree with you my friend, the beginners section contains a lot of enough posts to teach you how to work on this forum and gain through it also a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and the party to invest in them.

By the biggners section we all can learn more because in this section number of questions raised on daily basis and we all can learn more and we all can read more posts in which every update and about forum explain. 

The reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable the read is more knowledge. A reading book is help in life.  So a reading is more important life and choose a better life.

Those who are new to this form do not have much experience in this job. If they follow the rules and regulation of the form then they can do their job well.  You need to make 30 comments every day to get payment.Beginners section is very important for beginners. We can get a lot of information and experience about cryptocurrency by working more in this section.

Same thinking about begginers as one my self its realy helpfull to read what others have experinced thats why they are seniors. Reading as many comments as much as you can will defeinetly help you learn and evolve. Don't be shy new comers for asking help im new mu self and im also trying to learn and ask for any guidance i can get thanx in advance you guys.

this forum and I work in the beginners section, I have read that it is better to reach 200 posts before moving to another section.i have to learn more from this forum as well and learn about cryptocurrency.

Beginners can take a best start if they collect a lot of knowledge before starting the posts and should learn all the rules and regulations of the site to make post useful and easily understandable to the other members. 

The beginner side is very useful for beginners.  Just as a child goes to another stage after finishing school life, so too is a beginner side school for beginners.  He will be able to easily start working on other sides by gaining knowledge from here.

• +1 1

My advice to every new member is to make comments on all the posts that are easy for them.  Then the starting time will be very good for them and they will be able to make the comments very easily and will be able to complete the task of their fast 100 comments.  I am also moving forward in this series let’s see what happens next.  Of course I will succeed.

Dear friend in my perception the beginner must read the section part of this forum. Beginners  must read the the beginning part and try to understand this very well. Don't touch the useless topics.

First of all follow the rule and regulations create useful post don't copy or paste the create always useful post which is full of knowledge skill information experience in which newbie and other member can easily understand  

On 3/4/2020 at 6:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Your words are exceptionally evident, as involvement with Forex assumes a major part, I took in a great deal of things in Forex, yet I actually have little involvement with this field that I need to gain more from this gathering too and find out about cryptographic money.

section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandablepoint is that every newcomer I have to maintain the rules here, and those who are new or old must keep it.Most of them have to spend most of their time in the Bigina department.  Then they will get all the information about crypto. If you do that then your id banned 

As a newbie this section is so helping to understand the basic knowledge about crypto. Here we see many topic as doubts and if we check those topics we see the different reply with answers. Start the work from here, then after getting much experience move to other sections. Good luck all of you

Yes, it is very simple section. Beginners can learn a lot from it. The wording of all the topics is very simple. We can easily understand them and give our opinions to them. It can give us a good base to become good trader.

• +2 1

To every individual who wants to get moving on it, take a gander at the novices area, for the explanation that I am one of people who happening assessment at my start, thusly I profited an allotment from the part, accordingly in participation is each question going on in your continue for a notable individual perception it and it will be reasonable.

• +4 1

The man referred to stage right. These are particularly true for any initiate initially excluding I spirit which either blood type tyro may still introduce indulge in tiro neighborhood so view the complete guidelines along with perceiving the general engaged about web site furthermore then basically your complete matters they need as far as.

• +3 1

No doubt, Beginner section teaches us many things. It is kost active section of cryptotalk. In this section beginnerd will be able to learn different things about crypto world. They can get experience in this section. But i would say don't stick yourself in this section. Every section has own rules just follow that simple rules and explore your knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm newbies in this forum I discovered lots of things in the forum that make me understand much on the crypto world, I thought the first thing I think to know in this forum is to have the rules and regulations about the forum and complete our first hundred post.

It is very important to know the basic rules and regulations of the platform even before you begin to make your first 100 free post. This would enable newbies to know that there are guidelines set for the quality and standards of posts before they can be approved and paid for . I humbly advise all beginners to go to the about Forum section so that they can get acquinted with the rules of this forum.

The nice component for the amateur or beginner is to do a hundred remark at the start day and 30 remark each day for getting cash and popularity for all of the humans round the sector and additionally to be introduced that after they earn cash after finishing a hundred remark it's miles the nice component.

Yes dear friend you are very right and this section is very helpful for all the beginners and in this section you can teach a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and this forum is a best way to learn and earn at the same time.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, indeed, the beginners section is the best for all new members. In addition to reading the rules well and understanding them, the beginners section contains a lot of information and experiences that benefit the new person starting his way with digital currencies and investment

As a beginner we should always remains here until we get well knowledge about cryptotalk. We should always start from this section to learn all the basic rules of crypto. This action is useful for all the beginners and newbies. The beginners can get all the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency.