The best start for beginners here - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Thanks alot freind for this best topic you bring to us,i appreciate it,as a bigginer you start you gain many thing by learni and get more knowledge and experiencin many things and also get more skills that is a perfect section too

You are right that beginners must first read the forum topics and laws because they publish arbitrarily without looking at the old topics, so they must take advantage of the answers to the old topics so as not to repeat their questions, thank you.

The best start for the beginner is by entering in the beginner's section, this will make him/her to get used to some terminologies before visiting other sections of the forum. this will prevent the newbie from making silly mistakes. Beginner section serve as guide to all newbies.

A good step for all beginners is to read the first section and the beginners section,
Because many people post topics wondering how to work on the forum.
The forum administration should not open the post for beginners unless they read the basic instructions.

Indeed, on the off chance that you need to realize what is the best begun activity here in this discussion, mercifully read this string that I given at the base and this will be really useful for you mate, glad posting.

The best start for the beginners is to read about cryptotalk and understand fully all what is take to be a bonafide member of the forum. Make at least 30 posts in a day to complete your first 100 posts. After day you start making at least 20 post in a day. For this you are good to go.

Same to me mate. I have joined here 2 days ago. i think i need staying in beginners section minimum 10 days to learn everything of this forum. Becasue without proper knowledge i can not success oin this forum. Already i have learned many important rules of this forum.

I agree with you, as every time a question arises in my mind, I find that one of the members has asked it before.
The beginners section is a starting point and a start to the world of crypto, as it is the first step that you should start from.
But after gaining knowledge, I recommend that you move to the rest of the departments because they provide useful and more specialized information.

Edited by rose1

Well i didn't know about this section .. but my friends explained everything to me thank you so much for helping us and sharing useful information with us .. i hope the best for the begginers and this amazing platform 

If you are a begginer then you should first read all the rules of this platform and then makes useful posts and to become successful on this platform you should need to work hard  and continued work  and never violate the rules of this platform 

Yes dear friend all newbies should start from the beginning section. Because you will learn all the basics about this forum and you will get more idea about how to work here. And you can also post your doubts so that senior members can answer your questions or doubts. You will get a good start in the beginner department.

I think the reason why the moderators make the 100 post compulsery is because by that time,  the newbies would have been familiar with the forum rules and regulations,  so I think this is the best start for a beginner. 

Expressly I've been having some difficulties in the beginning, but after I posted my questions here and people were giving me answers, I feel this site is like my home always ask about every thing crossed my mind and answers, thank you for your support.

Welcome my dear,yes of course when any one's start this platform then they have no information about the rules and instructions of this site. And the beignere section provides all these information's. So to go to beignere section is very helpful for newbie's.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

My mate you are welcome to this crypto world soon you became a member I too I also read biggner section really it is very help full to me and I suggest you to read beginners section before joining this platform.

Indeed, beginner’s thread is the most helpful thread in this forum because it helps the users especially beginner’s like me who has started here in forum. Before entering on the advance threads, is to visit the beginner’s thread so that we will learn basic information about crypto currency and also, the rules and regulations here in forum to avoid of getting deleted post and banned of accounts.

When the newbie start the work in this forum.then you can first read the rules and regulations carefully then you can start the work in this forum.and when you can complete your 100 comments then you can easily gain knowledge about crypto currencies.

For me the only method I used here before I start posting and up till now am yet to complete my 100 post but the fact is I go through the rules and regulations that guide the forum and I also proceeded by reading some senior members post and I followed some of them due to the fact that they are intellectual based on there work so from there I started my hard work and proceeded by commenting and posting also just to finished up my free 100 post.

Hey dude, in case you need the best start, you should stick to the guidelines and guidelines for this step, on the basis that there are many ways that we can be the best in the beginning, but the main thing for a better start is the rules and guidelines, given you will that you are working with them.

The best start for the biginner to follow the rule and regulation struggle continously and get knowledge and information that was helpful for biginner to provide a strong platform

The post is read rules and understand it very well after you can make 100 posts as a practice after that your account is active and you can make 29 useful posts every day 

Thank you, my friend, I agree with you very much.
We have to increase our reading in the beginners section and avoid making mistakes and adhere to the instructions and rules of this forum.
I hope to get to what I want and I hope to be more active in this forum, my friend.
Read more learn more.

There are people who earn easy by posting and commenting. Then there are newcomers who join this forum.  They must be informed about the rules of the forum. And they follow the rules. 

Hello my friend, thank you for your post. I hope you will explain to us more about what you advise us, where to start and where we can learn technical currency analysis, meaning when it will rise and when it will decline. Please mention me in the responses.

Yes my friend I think the best start for the beginner is that they should make good post so that other people like it and give them good reputation the other way is that they should do trading if they have knowledge about trading.