For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

For Newbie  100 comments   within three days  after that you will comment  for your answer  mostly people  install VPN for location issue, registered your account and  work on your  profile  for withdrawal you should contact to your seniors

Edited by Rabia saeed

I am right, my friend, of course that any reckless investment will lead to the loss of our money for sure, so we have to ask the experts and who are qualified to ask. Thank you my friend. 

Hello my friend
Thank you, my friend, for this information
Of course, I will not make an investment before making an inquiry and asking older members and choosing a safe and good currency

• +1 1

Hello my friend
Of course, since I am a beginner in the forum
I don't have many ideas yet
Therefore, I am now reading member and expert posts and information posts that will benefit me in gaining knowledge of investment and currency trading rules, and when I start earning profits and accumulating coins for free, I will take these opinions into account and work with them.

Thank you my friend. Good advice, but I would like to add, through my little experience, that you can trust the following currencies: Bitcoin litecoin ETH XRP. You could have shared your opinion and tell us about the currencies you trust

Hello my friend
In fact, I am not interested in investing yet, but I will definitely work with your advice and ask old and older members about which currency is appropriate. Thank you for these tips.

So this is a very helpful post for everyone new here on this platform or anywhere else before taking any big step you need to ask B because you should have every corner of the subject where you are investing your money.

It is very important to research any currency project before buying it for investment, as many weak currencies lose their value quickly, causing huge losses to their investors.

Yes, my friend, you are right. Fake currencies exist, and it is in my personal opinion that we invest in well-known cryptocurrencies, for example Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are good and safe.

Certainly, we must seek the help of experts before we invest our money in any cryptocurrency because the market contains thousands of cryptocurrencies, most of them are scams and are not good for investment.

yes dear you are completely right if you want to invest money then before doing this i suggest you that please get a full information and knowledge about the website where you want to invest because there are a lot of scammer who wants to steal our money

Trading is risky. Everyone who wants to trade must acquire sufficient information and experience before entering the trading field. We must always ask experts and learn from their experiences until we reach our goals

• +2 1

This my suggestion to all of the members please get complete knowledge of the cryptocurrency which you want to invest because if you do not have enough knowledge about that currency you might have to face a big loss in your business so the knowledge is necessity on any kind of the business

• +2 1

This is one of the biggest concerns that I face, and it is my exposure to fraud, but after the advice that you gave us, I reassure some thing. Indeed, we must return to those with experience before starting any work in this forum, especially the issue of investment.

• +1 1

It's necessary for every beginner in the world of crypto to ask, learn and reap the correct information before he begins his steps in investing and trading in order not to be exposed to fraud or investment in dead

currencies.

Yes this is a good advice.Dont go blindly,you need to take time, learn everything about investing and trading ,when you have gained enough experience that you feel that this is the time to invest then go for it.Better you just earn good amount of money first.

• +5 1

In fact, my friend, I am new here and I do not have information on how to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies and I am afraid of fraud and loss of money so I need information and advice for experienced members

Yes dear member you are right in your statement and this is true to invest before asking . thats why that would be get More advantages from this forum.

You are right about that. Beginners are enthusiastic and very impulsive at work so bad people take advantage of their rush and impulsion and cheat  them. Of course, they should ask experts in the field of investment and learn from them as much as possible.

Yeah you are right dear mate. Every beginners need to ask before investing beacuse it is better for you. There are so many things there when we are investing. So a experience person can surely give the beginners a good idea to invest.

All thanks to you my friend

We always have to help each other

Experienced members here in the forum should from time to time provide a full explanation about the currencies available in the forum

And to show what it is that it is fake or we can trade it

We have to support each other

Let's go up more and more

• +4 1

Beginners should consult the elderly before doing anything. I advise them to use small amounts when starting to invest. I suggest that they not take risks and do reckless actions. I also suggest that they take experience from old members to buy the desired and profitable currencies. And invest in the Yobit Fund because it is  content

In my personal opinion, each person should do his own research and analysis, or consult an expert in this field in order to properly trade and make a realistic experience and remove the feeling of fear from within you.

Of course, friends, all beginners must know all the details before starting any investment or work, in order to avoid falling into problems and being subject to a ban, as well as experts must alert all beginners to such matters, there must be cooperation between all members. Good luck my friends