Too Much Hype destroys future of coins? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wasabiaki

Too Much Hype destroys future of coins?

In fact, any new cryptocurrency needs a lot of study and analysis, in order to know its project and study its path, because investing in it will be expensive and can lose a lot, so you must learn technical analysis for that, and the advice is to follow the two experts in the forum and You ask them about this.

• +1 1

The hype brings good reputation for the project but too much hype is not good I think. when the customer don't get the profit as they think then they become upset and become uninterested.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is not used simply because there is a hype around it. It is true that interest is increasing by investors and the demand for it is increasing for its features and ease of work with it.

• +3 1

You are right, the spread of cryptocurrencies helps to increase their price by increasing the demand for them, so we must teach them by explaining about them to close people, but wrong information may lead them to make mistakes that may lose them a lot of money.

I do not think that hype is a great help to the cryptocurrency, I think it is false propaganda no more, I do not invest in a currency based on the hype, but rather on a study about the supporting company, the currency project, the history of joint stock companies and others

• +3 1

On 10/14/2019 at 6:37 PM, wasabiaki said:

Hype sometimes help the coins , to attract investors , this is by the help of the managers and sales force , they make people crazy to have lots of parts of the ico or sale , but to much of this will also one of the reasons why it falls down, because if they will not reach the investors expectations they will left the project and lost support from the people, resulting to a deadcoin at the end

what do you think?

Yes mate you are right. Actually this is the way how it works. So the currencies are hype by the market which buy the interest of the investors. And then the market is sold to those investors for profit by the marketers.

Yes indeed. Setting unrealistic goals will only have devastating results on everyone involved. Just keep it real and do not get lost inside your head.

, you are right friend sometime the coin gives hikes and attract the people but when this drop too quickly and the invester dishearted. So the hypes withou actual worth is not good and should never do this and stable coins are much good instead of these.

I think that the hype of encrypted digital currencies will positively affect the development of societies and improve poverty and other situations, but we can develop that by strengthening the culture of coding for all people, old and young, female and male.

From my own point of view i personally think this type of investment is the bad option, because the majority of Hype website are created by the scammers, and some of them are not expert in investment so if you give your money to be manged buy Hype any loss adios. Cryptowold is deep as sea, so always seek more and more knowledge everyday.

The people who buy or sell any currency, this is what makes the currency change its price, and thus there is liquidity for the currency, meaning that you can trade,  For these reasons, either I think that the hype about a currency is a good thing, but of course this currency should contain features.