Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

I do find this very helpful for an earnign opportunity. I am a student so i spend my afternoons on this forum answering post and topics and earnign for the day. Through the earnings i have made as well as the knowledge i have gained from here, i have been able to earn a good amount of bitcoin, which I use for extra purchases i require as a stude

- When you work here regularly, you will not understand the importance of it, so if you all use it carefully and work hard to get it, then you can be successful here, this site gives bitcoin very carefully...So we have to use it properly.. .. 

i am very happy to the people like you cause when you are a student and you can earn some money so you will feel yourself as great cause you are doing many thing while you have 20 old only (for example)

you are right when we are making money out of in the cryptocurrency and in investments we are making so the cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin help us in our daily expenses

Dear friends i am agree with your comments. Because cryptocurrencies 

Is the most helpful in our daily lives. We can buy and sell this platform 

So easy. 

I agree with you dear. Bitcoin  always help the members to fulfil her daily expense. I am students,  i work on this forum. As a result of working in this forum, I am able to meet all my needs with the amount of bitcoin I can earn from here.Bitcoin  change many people life.Thank you so much.

I focused on how to earn money when I got know this platform, but I found that I can  learn lot of experience and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies in this community, And this is more important than earning.

Yes, we all use the bitcoin that we earn from cryptotalk is being spent covering our girls every day.  I bought a mobile phone, so I work to earn bitcoin and pay for the mobile phone I bought.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

You are right Bitcoin help us in our daily needs one of my friend are are doing online work and getting payment in Bitcoin and he suggest me to do work here and he is using their payment in study and like this it is really very useful.

As we all know that Bitcoin is a very valuable currency. I believe Bitcoin helps a lot of the world. There are many students who work in this form for their needs. Bitcoin help us in our daily expense. Bitcoin helps me to earn extra cash and it encourage me to do my best to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies.

Yes we can say because when we are here for earning and we are earning as well so bitcoin helping us financially and we are also learning very much from this forum and its helping us in our daily expenses and because of this i am great full to this forum.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. I am agree with you. I want to say that I'm fully agree with you bitcoin as well as this campaign help members a lot to fulfil their daily expenditure. Bitcoin is one of the best fourm in the world. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Thank you

You are right, my friend, of course Bitcoin has become the main part of our daily expenses, it is my main business, and I am totally dependent on it and I wish him more progress and success. 

On 2/21/2021 at 1:38 AM, Leoresurrected said:

Of course, yes, friend, Bitcoin helps us in our daily payments, also for everyday things, I for my part usually do with the changes of Bitcoin to my local currency to be able to buy things necessary for my house or my family, it is something that I do when I have enough to invest and also to reiterate, I don't like to spend more than I have and I don't like to spend more than I earn. 

Its time, People here are easily making Bitcoin by posting and commenting Bitcoin is now very popular in many countries of the world.  In legitimate countries, people benefit from using Bitcoin as a currency.  there so many to work in the effort that we are able to know we are all have to work as for the ideas that we are able to run for it,  . All the satoshi I get I invest. I'm trying to multiply more and more in crypto currency as I've started to trade in yobit with good strategy.

Bitcoin has helped many people with their daily expenses. As for me, I am a university student, and the money that I will get will help me in my school fees and also in everyday life.

We invest into bitcoin the right way that we will be making something meaningful out of it. however you should know that you have to learn all the fundamentals of Bitcoin and also how to trade it to become profitable. You don't just go into bitcoin and do as you please because you're going to lose a lot.

Bitcoin is the best  for earning. It more helps in our daily expenses. It's help in students life. If you invest in bitcoin I think you can take a good profit after few days. It is very profitable coins.

Bitcoin is a lifeline for many people who want success in their lives, but it takes a lot of effort and time until you reach what you want. I hope to collect one Bitcoin one day

• +2 1

Yes exactly bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are giving a good opportunity to the users to earn for their daily expense and most of the users are earning a lot through the activities according to me Cryptocurrency has been a wonderful digital currencies which has provided and had made many users rich.. 

Yes, dear, I found this forum very useful in terms of information about the crypto worlds, and it makes you money too, and all thanks to this wonderful forum

Yes, your question is absolutely right, Bitcoins help us in daily  expenses .Through this, I treat my friends kindly .Through this, I can do my shopping, etc. comfortably .

I agree with you about the support we receive from our work in the forum. we can use it for other purposes.Actually, Bitcoin now is already in our real lives, we as a crypto users feel that more than any other person, especially when we talk about the financial life.Many people who suffer from some diseases may be able to deal with this. This is very humanity. It can help us pay home rent or phone bills and many more. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am new here But I can tell you that my friends helped them with the university expenses, buy some of their needs, and help them with the daily expenses.

This is a very good thing, but you should think in a more profitable way. You can make capital from here and then enter the trading field and so your income will increase according to your work.

• +1 1