Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

You are right mate. The bitcoin earned here on cryptoTalk has been of help to members on daily expenses serving as a source of finance. I have read a lot on the members comments on posts on how helpful this forum has been of help to them earning bitcoin on daily basis and even some taking this forum as their own part time job to earn daily.

• +3 1

Yes it's very helpful for us for daily expenses. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies constitute a good and basic income for many people around the world, such as university students who cannot work full time due to study, and therefore they resort to cryptocurrencies and invest in them to earn some money. This platform provides us not only part time earning its provides us so much knowledge about cryptocurrencies too. 

On 3/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

hi @kizzi will agree with you as you said that its helping in our daily lives now in such conditions its a good opportunity for students to work online and learn and earn through crypto currency and can fulfil our expen

As we all know that Bitcoin  has a very valuable currency, its value range is between $ 26000 to $ 28000. When we work on this platform we get our payment bitcoin form and change  it  .Bitcoin is really a very valuable currency Which proves very helpful for those working on this platform 

I'm new here but I believe Bitcoin helps a lot of the world, especially those who don't have a job or income that is relatively small.I haven't made money from the forum yet, but I think it is very important to earn money as well as gain knowledge.

You are absolutely right.  The bitcoin that we earn from the forum we use in our daily expenses by converting it into real money.  We can help our family a lot by earning it.  It also allows us to meet our personal needs.  I am very grateful to this site.

• +5 1

Hello! Yes of course you are right this platforum is very helpful for me also we can earn money from cryptotalk to fulfill our daily needs and also we can get a lot of knowledge from cryptotalk which also very beneficial

There are many students who work in this form for their needs. We convert the bitcoin we get from here into money through various means.  We use this money to meet our needs. It helps us with some of our daily personal expenses.

Edited by Querate567
Querate

In this Era of time our financial expenses are very high, by our routine job we doesn't meet our expenses, we have to earn more, there the online earnings will work the main source getting extra money is bitcoin work. 

So bitcoin help us a lot in our daily expenses. 

I don't think there's any way we can express our inner happiness and joy about crypto and Bitcoin.

The simplest way to do is by showing and fully devoting our efforts, time and talents to the forum.

• +1 1

On 3/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, kizz said:

I think bitcoin can really help us with our daily expenses because all the profit I earn from here, invested in my studies and the extra money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy the needs in our house.  I am always grateful that this type of platform helps us maintain our daily needs in life.  what about you?  Did you find it useful?

Please give me a heart / like!  I will also present when your posts are helpful and constructive.  Thank you!  Enjoy posting to everyone

For me, the cryptocurrency its changed my life. Today I am more confident. I rely on myself to buy my needs and help my family meet some of the expenses. I am also motivated to study. Financial stability is something that drives us to rise and succeed.

Edited by Aulla1997

I also believe that in the future after I make my first 100 publications, what Cryptotalk generates can serve me to cover some of my basic needs. Everything will depend on organizing my time and dedicating what is necessary to fulfill my 20 daily publications. And to bring useful content to the forum so that other members give me their positive reactions.

• +1 1

Yes my dear I agree with you we talk about financial life I work here to collect money it makes me financially independent I earn here and try to buy some expense of my daily routine as well as this campaign helps members a lot to full fill their daily expenditure.😍💖

As we know that due to past, the value of bitcoin has been greatly increased in the present, through which we are achieving a good profit. And due to the increasing value of bitcoin, we get a good payment on the same work of our posts. And in this way, the increasing value of bitcoin helps us a lot by tolerating the expenses of our everyday life. 

Yes you are right Bitcoin help us in our daily life expenses. If you are a student you can easily fulfill your daily life requirements through this forum. I think crypto talk is the best platform for online learning and earning

Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to be in control of your money. Such great features also come with great security concerns. At the same time, Bitcoin can provide very high levels of security if used correctly.

Yeah in my thinking it is very helpful to buy things from the online places by not moving to your house. It is also very helpful for the online workers. It is also very helpful by day to day transicton.

Obviously true mate because of the liquidity of the market, it gives you room to make money on a daily basis hence it helps our daily income.

Yes absolutely bitcoin is the source which help in our daiy mattet and expenses.  We can meet this all thing which we want to achive in our daily life. So we can earn bitcoin on this forum different way such as trading ,investment and posting. But trading is the only section which is more profitable and reliable. With this we can get more and more if we have knowledge about trading. So get knowledge about trading from thia forum and start trading.

• +1 1

Bitcoin helps us a lot, it helps me because I can use the investments I always wanted to make and so I can fulfill my dreams.

• +2 1

Really bit coin help many people that have uneployer. Bit coin is very useful specially students that have not enough money to fulfill their expenses and a such people that have very low income.

The bitcoin is a very huge amount of in the online market so people should adopt the first money that used in the online market and trading is done with this.it provides a part time job in our daily busy life. 

Indeed you are correct bitcoin encourages us alot in our own and family unit costs. We can purchase everything as we need to purchase by spending bitcoin.

I'm a student and yes I found this platform beneficial. It helps many of students to fulfil their daily expenses. Besides earning the knowledge we gain from this platform also help us in future. 

• +1 1

I agree with you with my opinion. There are many students, or because of the suspension of the labor market, there are many people who are in dire need of additional financial support. This wonderful forum was a way to help in addition to learning new things about the electronic financial system.