Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

You can believe in anything here and discuss anything, but you can never talk about things that are forbidden here, and you can't talk about things here.So if you want to work here you have to follow their rules otherwise you can't work here. If you like the tube faces then you will work here then you don't have to work here. Thank you.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right .We will create a topic that is good and best About which we also have knowledge .So we can achieve positive rating If we want to create a good topic, then we should have knowledge and also have english skills.

You are right my friend,  we should get knowledge about cryptocurrencies ,it will benefit us and will help us to make useful posts. We must also read the contents of others, it will increase our knowledge and we will be able to earn money here.

Reading helps us to develop our knowledge and skills.We have to keep reading if we want to learn new things.So reading topics and post will definitely help to gather more information about cryptocurrency which can be helpful for us in the time of posting.

True ! I agree with you dear .by reading we get more knowledge .if we learn the contact of the topic it will help us to create wonderful post.we should have to first learn .how to create use full post..and. Follow the rules.best of luck !

Thanks dear. As i am begginer so this post is really helpful for me. As a begginer we should focus on reading instead of creating post and topics. In the beggining, we should not be greedy to earn money. Rather reading is the best way of getting experience.

A very wonderful topic, keep it up.

I totally agree to you, because if we have an urge to increase our knowledge, we need to read first, because if we just post without a proper understanding our post may get negative ratings. Reading is one of the essential tools to become a successful, if we have a lot of knowledge about crypto currency many opportunities may come to our journey.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Reading and searching is the key to writing, and if you write posts and comments without knowing your posts will be banned because It's random and unwanted.

I would say that reading creates information for you that you can use and respond to other people and prevent warnings or restrictions on yourself.  It works like being in your library and you learn something new from a story, so here you read as well and you learn a lot of new things that will help you build a career.  To improve our skills we must look for the subject so that we can finally gain enough experience in the field of encryption. Thank you friends.

Yes dear reading and learning is more important in platform, and follow the rules and regulations, if someone not follow the rules and regulations then they will banned, we should be careful..

@ch ayyan. My dear friend all senior you know that this platform is famous. I can read the topic and post can be paid by dialy. Research is technique paid by post. It's is very important in our platform read and research can be found the same way. 

@ch ayyan. My dear friends newly member can join this platform crypto organization soon very famous in the world. It can be very large organizations in and research that can be very large. Many people read this platform crypto 

Yes I agree with you. Reading is very important for knowledge. We should reads all the comments carefully and gain more knowledge. This thing useful for us. Reading also improved your English and vocabulary.

I am doing this from last month and still i feel i am not yet able to create my own post because i want to share the information precisely and very helpful and professional way of presentation 

Reading is the most necessary and effective act to be more efficient today, not everyone has the understanding or understanding of crypto so that not everyone can send useful posts here, but by reading you can be stronger than anyone.

You are right that my friend through accumulated reading we can get enough experience that enable us to respond and abide by them to be to work on the site while they are safe.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yez dear i agreed with your post. You are very good in your opinion. Knowledge is no one without reading. Most of the people have their hobby to reading and has full of knowledge. So if you have to want to gain knowledge about crypto then you should have spent your time on this forum.

Yeah why not it's very essential for us to learn all the forum rules and regulations in order to prevent being banned from this forum. We must read all the rules set by moderators. 

A human being is born like a white blank sheet, there is no information about anything except his basic needs for survival and all the knowledge we get is through learning and reading, so reading is the base stone to every knowledge, and even now with the huge technology that is available , if you want to learn about anything you go and read about it . 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, David84 said:

A human being is born like a white blank sheet, there is no information about anything except his basic needs for survival and all the knowledge we get is through learning and reading, so reading is the base stone to every knowledge, and even now with the huge technology that is available , if you want to learn about anything you go and read about it . 

Doubtless everybody is born at equal basis, mean they are simple with no knowledge at start. But with the passage of time we seeks something new from our surroundings which are schools, college, academy or university. Life is becoming so easy with new introductions of technologies. 

It is very important for the beginners.It is very important because we all need to know the rules before playing the game.And we also have to gain knowledge.Everyday we have to post new topics.by this we can gain knowledg. Best wish for everyon.     

Yes that's a useful thing which helps us to deliver a good posts from which other members can also avail information and skills with this .. We can read and understand these in a good way, but we can make good comments from them. I hope you understand..

This is often feedback everyone must fathom for investigating the previous jotting raises the price of any spot you are getting ready to wreak and should raise its acceptance inside the facility.

Yes, good advice, reading the topics are an important topic to adhere to, it increases knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, in addition, not reading the topic well has many negative effects such as the wrong answer to the topic with another. Inappropriate topic or get warning points and also not attracting interest at all