Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

Yes also thankfull ,because I'm on this forum which is great forum . We can earn bitcoin by posting investment and trading. So i never think about that i got earn in bitcoin,but now I'm earning in bitcoin. So i have opportunity to go higher on this forum. But all depend on our hard work and learning process. 

• +2 1

Same dear i also don't imagined to collect btc but this forum gives us btc and this platform not only give us btc but also this platform gives us knowledge about digital currency like crypto world and btc

we can learn about btc from this forum and then starts trading in btc or any other digital currency 

This platform is just love for all of us 

Cryptotalk is a good website that lets a lot of people from various countries win bitcoin. But we don't get it for free, we spend our time, and we share what we know about crypto, and they pay us for our time and effort. Many that send away bitcoins without doing something on their pages are scammers.

Yes, I  also grateful to this forums creator  for giving us such a nice platform. Day by day it's famous level are improving.I also try to share new content with new concept and idea 

There is also some things that are good that we follow we have to work and put together thatvright and we have tobwork and put together. You many thanks to this forum because it is a great to think work here is a part time earn some btc and investing is also great here.      

On 3/2/2020 at 11:56 AM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

Hey @saihiyassine hope you will good , work here by distributing helpful posts is paid in bitcoin for it, however it isn't free, as working here requirements a great deal of responsibility and precision This website is interesting There is nothing similar to it on the Web, and accordingly it should be managed as the most troublesome and uncommon chance to gather Bitcoin.

Yes I want to thank all the administrators for giving us this opportunity to work here in this platform. Apart from earning Bitcoin from this platform we can learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies from this platform which would be of great help for many of us.

I am more grateful to be here ,, that I was not aware of the existence of crypto ,, I was introduced to a completely new field in my life ,, that is different from everything that I have heard and worked in ..

I am happy to be here on this wonderful platform, and to know more about the world of cryptocurrencies, and the wonderful people in it ..

All thanks to those in charge of our presence here.

It is a real pleasure to collect BTC. Even though the price of BTC is a little lower now, it is more likely to increase later.  This forum gives BTC and this platform not only gives us BTC, this platform gives us all learning ideas. Later we will be able to move forward with this skill.

Yes, first we thanks to this platform. We can earn money and we can gain more knowledge. We can increase our skills in this platform. It's a great thing to work here and helping others. This platform increases our writing and readings. Thank you for giving this amazing opportunity. 

From the start (beginning) one will never believe that is pays, but when you give it a trial and it works,it will look as if it was not real and you will regret not to do much work so as to get much output

Yes all the users should be thankful to this forum ..

I am pleased to here ..i am learning each day this forum is providing me a number of good opportunities to work and to get maximum ..it keep on.adding something new and informative about this forum daily i enjoy working and learning here ..it is really beneficial so am happy and thankful 

I have also never imagined but i had a dream of collecting crypto coins and now after joining the forum it seems that my dream has came true and i have started collecting them and one day  i will be able to trade them on a larger scale and can earn good profits from it too so thanks a lot ctyptotalk for giving an opprtunity to collect btc for free

Yes you are right in a way that platform is giving us opportunity to get bitcoin but that bitcoin is not free. We are spending our time on posting here and earning currency for our work. It's not free. 

• +3 1

Many of the sites offer free btc but rerely they give away free btc most of them are just waste of time and a total scam but this site is great it really gives what it offers so we should work hard and avail the benifit from the offer cryptotalk gives us and collect as much btc as we can for our good future 

I'm also happy to meet myself in this forum because this first time that I'll find a simple websit that paying with good earning to pay for working here, since I have worked in many forums I haven't experience website that paying with good earning cryptotalk does, I love to work here to earning good profits.

Yes its great to hear this but for the unemployed peoples its really a good source of income and i read some brother are saying that its a very less amount so you are rights but it will be much for them who have nothing to earn for their livelihood

You are correct. It is exceptionally simple to bring in cash by working in this gathering. Be that as it may, the manner in which you state it isn't so basic. Since here you will go through your valuable three hours. Furthermore, you will post on 30 of the day. Also, after that you will get your cost. Furthermore, I'm stating this without any problem. You don't comprehend it now, you comprehend the estimation of this word as expected.

Yes, my friend, you are right. Working in this forum is very interesting and useful, as we learn through it the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, but you are wrong that this forum offers bitcoin for free, but on the max. You must do your work correctly in order to be able to succeed and stay in this forum and earn through it ..

Yes dear its very good that we are getting bitcoin from this platform. On this platform we are working hard and by posting and commenting on this platform we earning bitcoin and we collect them into our account. But dear on this platform you do not receive bitcoin free. If we work hard and posting and commenting and then they become useful then we get bitcoin and this platform do not giving bitcoin free. So we should work hard to collect bitcoin from this platform. 

Well said. This forum provides the facility of earning btc for the customers and the forum give its users a chance to earn btc currency which goes on its high peak and become most popular digital currency in the world.

Congratulation freind,this site is a very speciall site they pay on the work you do,since I started working here am very excited and also keep learning every time I login and also earn btc is a good place to get our money from and I wish best of luck to everyone of us to get ours also

I am a new member in this forum and I am very excited to work in it and learn and gain experience and collect money and I am very lucky to have entered this wonderful forum

Hello my dear friend. Yes it is a great forum where we easily make bitcoin only by making useful posts. We can earn a hendsome amount of money from this forum and it also helps us to learn a lot of things about cryptocurriencies.