I Give My Service to Yobit for Free - Page 4 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I Give My Service to Yobit for Free

Yobit is a great exchange that you do not think of using any other exchange but there is one passive thing that happened to me with it. I love to deposit in their investbox but unfortunately the other day I bought a currency and tried to deposit it but they refused and sent me a message that said,  there are no enough money to make the first payment, and i really could not know what that means, they could have told me before buying the currency and spare me the trouble.

Yobit exchange are the trustable exchange. Many people  have been using this site exchange and have not experience any lose.it site launch new project for their user that is interesting and source of income.

• +1 1

Yeah and actually, the trading fee is 0.2% your trading amount not 0.02% . The freecoin section is not always that profitable since time, they are just low valued coin and new projects developers provides to promote their projects.

Many people really take advantages with Yobit exchange .Yobit started doing things good for their exchange and their supporter and it give us a lot of opportunities.Yobit will happily assist you on your currency list at a very affordable exchange.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:24 PM, Goopang said:

It's not easy to scam on yobit.net but some users get scamed only due to their mistakes mostly users open their yobit account and save it's possword in browser and some are keep it open in browser and if we having more coins in our yobi account

Yes, the common fault that users are committing  is, they create weak passwords and left account unsecured. Yobit has offered the several account protection features like enabling Google 2fa authentication, enabling 2fa while withdrawing the funds, etc. I do not think like Yobit has the weak requirements to list any useless coins on the platforms as OP has mentioned. Some notable downsides are there for Yobit too and they are discussed on this forum so that Yobit could improve its features and services.