Books that helped me in my work as a trader - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Books that helped me in my work as a trader

On 12/10/2019 at 19:46, Donslens10 said:

Creo que lo que todos los traders necesitan es ser pacientes y hacerse enemigos de la impaciencia, la psicología va de la mano con estos impulsos. Ser o no ser.

es muy dificil tradear y tener nervios de acero.

en lo personal me ayuda muchisimo los bots en malla

On 10/13/2019 at 12:46 AM, Donslens10 said:

I think what all traders need is to be patient and make enemies of impatience, psychology goes hand in hand with these impulses. to be or not to be.

Hello, I'm with you, impatience is a great enemy in this world of cryptocurrencies.The keys to be victorious in this is to study the plays well and patience and more patience
a big greeting to the whole community

Reading enriches the soul, and if these readings help me to develop better in this subject, I am quite interested I will look for you, I want to learn a lot to do everything well although all investment involves risks in the end it will be worth implementing everything I read

Hello. I am also a forex trader. I have been read a lot of books. and I recommend you to read this book ,, The intelegent investor'' which written by Warrent Buffet. Because this book help you to become pro trader.

Thank you, dear brother, for that wonderful information that you have given us with much love and our nation. You are truly a great man.
Few people like you share something of what they achieve ... You did today so I consider you a really great man.
Thank you, brother, I wish you a happy life.

Very interesting! The truth is, I have never read any book on the topic, I read many forums and I watch many videos about it!

But this is very good content and knowledge that you are transmitting, you and those who recommended more optiones.

I will encourage myself to read one, thanks a lot!

In general, the content that I read about cryptocurrencies is found in forums and videos on YouTube, thanks to your publication I have a series of books that call my attention to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies, I thank you. Thanks also to those who have commented titles.

• +3 1

On 10/6/2020 at 5:10 PM, pacific said:

Thank you for this informative post. There are lots of books that is available and meant for providing knowledge related to cryptocurrency investments and trading. Some of these books I find really helpful to enhance the crypto knowledge further. I would suggest some name of books, that I personally had in my bookshelf,

1. The Bitcoin Standard; The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking

2. Blockchain; The Ultimate Collection Guide To Mastering Bitcoin, Ethereum & Other Cryptocurrencies

3. Cryptoassets; The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond

I don't know these books. They promise to be very interesting. As I have been interested in this subject for a long time, I am going to read these books. Do you know where I can find them?

• +4 1

Now is the information age and using the Internet you can find out any information and learn a lot remotely while sitting at home by the computer, but on my own I will say the best teacher for you is you yourself through your own experience! incomparably nothing.

• +1 1

Varaity of books helped in my wrk  as a trader such as investment biker and more of like this but personly I dnt need much more about tariding. 

I am trying to learn the basics about trading from this site. Since I have no plans yet, I don't want to go into the book. But in the near future, when I have some money, I will definitely think about it. I think any book related to cryptocurrency will be good for me.

Thank you for sharing those wonderful books! I will try to read those as I'm also beginning my journey in cryptocurrency trading. Maybe like you, I will also learn a thing or two on those books, well maybe I will gain more knowledge after reading those.

Yes, you have shared a very good post, the information you have given will be very beneficial for us. 

In my view, whenever a person can read this thing and make him know that he will make a good center stand, then his loss will be very less. 

But let me tell you in marriage that if we want to do business in this matter, then we have to be patient Because if we work with patience, then sir, we are going to be able to go up easily, our profit will be good from there. 

But if we do not work patiently, then what will be the result? We will make a lot of our enemies there, then it will be our only loss. 

• +4 1

It’s dated in some areas but still brilliant in others. If you’re a long term trader/HODLer this book will help you sniff out the winners like they were Tanqueray. Most people tend to think of the best traders as math geniuses but that’s not always the case. I’ve noticed that tons of the top market slayers come from eclectic backgrounds. They suck at math or only get the broad strokes at an intuitive level. They tend to try their hand at lots of things, have a zig-zag early career and study widely. That makes them interdisciplinary thinkers. They see things everyone else misses, a key to success in the markets.Lynch was an average student of liberal arts before managing one of the most successful funds in history.

• +5 1

Trade is the best way to earn passive income. You can make it your full time work. At first you have to learn about trading. You can ger many trading related books in the market.

• +2 1