Books that helped me in my work as a trader - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Books that helped me in my work as a trader

Now is the information age and using the Internet you can find out any information and learn a lot remotely while sitting at home by the computer, but on my own I will say the best teacher for you is you yourself through your own experience! incomparably nothing.

The best bitcoin book has to be Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas Antonopoulos. It makes it very easy to understand how bitcoin works and I really enjoyed reading it. Perhaps you should add it to your list of books to read.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I am planning to buy a book about crypto, thank you for recommending this books. because right now actually this forum is my main source of knowledge in crypto. so thank you again.

Reading books will help you a lot, on the other hand, you must also watch a few actual videos on how trading is done, estimated time frame that you can hit the right trades, because without the actual application of what you have read is useless without an actual view on how to do it.  hope it helps.

Well to be real right now i dont have actually any books about trading and this forum right now is my main source of knowledge, but i am thinking of buying a book sooner or later.

I'm also small Crypto traders and I always making profit. I hope you are earning good. Some books are very good to learn about trading and before coins trading, first we have learn how to control emotions. Emotion and decision is important in trading.

You can find some e-books on Google to read about trading. You can learn about cryptocurrency trading from the book. You can also watch the tutorial to learn about trading

You need to post a few weeks or months before you can earn.  Bitcoin Lock and CryptoLocker are not the same site.  I like cryptocools because they make it easy to earn, they are not the best BitcoinTalk badball yes it is a good side

Using books to read them can definitely help a trader make a profit. But I usually use the video tutorials that help the most. 

On 10/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, Caporetto said:

Books are too old school , how can u learn in books about BTC trading, complete different asset to anything stock market ever seen, especially heavy manipulated by whales etc patterns dont work on it, BTC practially invented the BART, better watch youtube videos 

I'm Agree with that to learn from books it's little bit old school and it's not really helpful, the best way now is to follow and watch some tutorial in youtube it's much better i think 

I love reading books and they are very good helper that can lead us to the right way on anything. But am very lazy to read them and i don't know why. Maybe its because i can't stay in one place doing one  thing for some hours!! But i will practice because i have to buy many crypto books.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/13/2019 at 3:31 AM, Donslens10 said:

Luck, chance, optionality ... learn very important concepts, which will help you when planning operations. Minimize risks to unexpected events and even benefit from them. It is a very interesting way of thinking, here I leave you my dear friend!:
1. Is there luck? Cheated by chance.
2. The Black Swan: the impact of the highly unlikely.
3. Antifragile: the things that benefit from the disorder.
There are many more works with which you can continue to grow as a trader, but I think these titles should not stop reading them. Most of them you can find on Amazon or specialized libraries.

🥰

I think trading is not that much easy. But if you really want to learn and dominate more time then you can easily make profit. Just start trading with little amount then learn from your experience in cryptoworld. 

Yes reading books is one of the way to learn about trade, some times will be very good if the such book include some pictures to explain some things about the trade, example the chart...etc but through video tutorial is better way to learn.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/1/2019 at 8:30 AM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Honestly i don't read books that can helo me to become a good trader, because instead of reading books, i am researching in google and asking those experts in trading. 

The majority dont read books they use google search to lean and collect information about crypto currency , me to i do the same, but there is many book in pdf that any one can download it and read it 

I have already read so many books which were related to cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain technology before diving into the cryptocurrency world. I think our own experiences  in the crypto worlds plays the really crucial roles than anything else to get success. 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:01 PM, Donslens10 said:

Luck, chance, optionality ... learn very important concepts, which will help you when planning operations. Minimize risks to unexpected events and even benefit from them. It is a very interesting way of thinking, here I leave you my dear friend!:
1. Is there luck? Cheated by chance.
3. Antifragile: the things that benefit from the disorder.
There are many more works with which you can continue to grow as a trader, but I think these titles should not stop reading them. Most of them you can find on Amazon or specialized libraries.

🥰

What is the cost of these books ? Must I read all the books before I can be perfect in trading or one or two is sufficient to be well equiped I trading.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:01 AM, Donslens10 said:

The Black Swan: the impact of the highly unlikely.

Somehow everyone was talking about a black swan for months the whole 2019 and it did actually happen. Seriously next time someone has a crazy idea that has on chance to happen in a hundred years, better not jinx things again.

Edited by BTC Future

Fortunately, there are a lot of books that we can use to obtain more experience and learning in the field of coding and we must take advantage of various learning methods, whether in books or other methods in order to obtain a large benefit from them and increase our ability to trade safely and obtain more profits

I have not read books at all since the beginning of my work with encryption because I found great difficulty in obtaining good books since most of the books were personal views that are not general principles in trade, so I resorted to videos, the web and forums discussions. Perhaps it is good to read economics books for culture only that may benefit us in the field of encryption

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't like to read books (which is not a good habit) so I haven't read any crypto trading related book since my beginning. Instead of reading these long books I always read some online articles about trading and gain information form many famous traders on YouTube. I think if you not do crypto trading practically then you will never learn about it.

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 3:01 AM, Donslens10 said:

. Is there luck? Cheated by chance.
3. Antifragile: the things that benefit from the disorder

Thanks for sharing these books. I am beginning stage of trading. And now i trading under 100$. But i want to be big trader so this will help me a lot to achieve my goal. 

• +1 1

Book are our real friends and gives so much knowledge I know but these books trading knowledge only useful to understand trading, but in reality when we do real trading then our experience works, because when we face trading pressure then our spot decisions gives profit not books strategies.

On 13.10.2019 at 01:01, Donslens10 said:

Удача, случайность, необязательность ... изучите очень важные понятия, которые помогут вам при планировании операций. Минимизируйте риски для неожиданных событий и даже извлекайте из них выгоду. Это очень интересный способ мышления, здесь я оставляю тебя, мой дорогой друг !:
1. Есть ли удача? Обманывают случайно.
2. Черный лебедь: воздействие крайне маловероятно.
3. Хрупкое: вещи, которые извлекают выгоду из беспорядка.
Есть еще много работ, с которыми вы можете продолжать расти как трейдер, но я думаю, что эти названия не должны перестать их читать. Большинство из них вы можете найти на Amazon или в специализированных библиотеках.

🥰

The name of the books you listed are easy and accessible read? But you have not specified the authors of these works. Threads where we discuss the literature to enhance the experience in the field of trade at stock exchanges has always interested me. It will definitely help a novice trader, but the reality looks a bit different. I think only practice will help you master this business.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I will make sure to see these books and read what is in them because I am interested in developing my deliberative skills, thank you very much for the efforts..

Thank you for sharing those books. I have learn crypto in a hard way because i didn't get any expert to teach me face to face, i learned through youtube tutorials but there are still many things that i don't know. I wish to had those books because they will be one of my teachers.