Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto

Some governments have not yet adopted or legalized digital currencies due to their fears of tax evasion.
Some traders exchange goods with digital currencies in order to evade taxes, so some governments are afraid of that.
I think this problem can be solved by enacting laws on cryptocurrency and digital currencies.

On 12/21/2020 at 8:55 PM, Farsa fat said:

All the country of world is not developed. So for a developing country it can't be accept so easily. Many people doesn’t know about it. Its quite difficult for them because it is not a physical currency. So may every country doesn’t accept it.

You are correct about that. The problems in developing countries they have to deal with are about electricity, water, modern transportation, roads, bus routes, housing and sanitation. It is sad that most of these countries are torn by wars and corrupt rulers. Some of them have escaped and became better because they found dialogue between the fighting fanctions. What everybody should have in mind is to stop having ego and discuss. Working together builts a better society while fighting destroys everything.

Countries especially developing countries have fear to adopt crypto currency. People in these countries do not know much about the digital currency and hacker can easily trap them

Edited by Nj9999

This may be one of the reasons that prevent some governments from accepting cryptocurrencies, but the main reason for not adopting cryptocurrencies by governments is the inability of governments to control the economy in the event of reliance on cryptocurrencies completely

Yes it's TRUE. Many dark organisations specially drug related use crypto currency for transactions. So that authority can't track them . But we are normal people trade or invest for our livelihoods. And it's fair to have earnings for it

All the country of world is not developed. So for a developing country it can't be accept so easily. Many people doesn’t know about it. Its quite difficult for them because it is not a physical currency. So may every country doesn’t accept it.

In my opinion, countries fear money laundering that can be done behind cryptos, another factor is the speculative value in the price. I think that's why they are so defending it with cryptos

The cryptocurrency is at the stage of development and when in the future the cryptocurrency will be widely used it is possible that many countries will officially accept it.

I think the most countries still hesitate on adopting Cryptocurrency because his volatility price and also still is not a thing that they can track, so cryptocurrency needs to be developed and more project to resolve those obstacles

Some other countries fear to accept bitcoin because they think its privacy way of use can promote illegal activities in the country that can lead to terrorism and affect the economy.

No that's not the case bro. For my country only eome people knows about dark web I'm sure leaders haven't listened that. The main issue they are saying is the price fluctuations and coin is Decentralized and they fears that if everyone start doing Crypto transaction their revenue through tax of bank will be decrease so they are banning Crypto

In my opinion, they don’t want adopt it is true because by adopting it may loss their physical currency value. Crypto has so many advantages. Many people will love it besides the physical currency. It can harm their economic situation. That's why they don’t want to adopt it.

• +2 1

There are many regimes that are not allowing world wise  acceptance of cryptocurrency. One of the reasons is that cryptocurrency is considered a private currency.Security problems are one of these reasons.Apart from this, the economic conditions of the country can also prevent the use of cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many countries fighting this currency because it enters very large funds and wealth for everyone who works in it, and therefore most countries feel the danger of their currency that is traded within the state from losing its value.

Yes this is one of the main reasons for governments for not accepting crypto because so far it's used a lot in illegal activities and make it easier for criminals to hide themselves while using cryptocurrencies to send money to each other , that's what makes countries think about this part before looking to the advantages of these currencies and decide to not allow dealing with it

That may be one reason why crypto hasn't been adopted worldwide. But in my opinion that is not the main factor, because the main factor is regulations that prohibit crypto from being adopted by a country. Of course I don't know that behind these rules there must be a reason and why crypto is prohibited and not allowed for buying and selling transactions.

• +1 1

A lot of countries are not accepting the cryptocyrrency and hesitating to accept it because they think this is a scam and therefore they have fear to adopt the cryptocyrrency. But also a lot of people don't have much knowledge about the cryptocyrrency.

Crypto currencies are not the main problem the main problem is the unknown source and all the peoples that there is not any person behind of this great market where peoples will earn huge amount of money and that is totally unknown source.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most countries were reluctant to support cryptography because they either feared the collapse of the local currency, or did not know the positives that Bitcoin had fixed since entering the crypto market. Still, I think Bitcoin will soon enter all world markets. 

• +2 1

Though crypto currency has many advantages but still now it is not accepted  many countries. It is a matter of sorrow that many countries government are banned crypto currency. Most countries still now hasited to adopting crypto. Because there are many scamers in this forum.They can not realise about the advantages of crypto currency. 

• +3 1

On 2/29/2020 at 9:09 AM, Honny143 said:

In my personal opinion so many countries fear's crypto currency, because no one controls crypto currency, and crypto prices increase alone but government wants to pay tax's for every transaction but in crypto currency we do transaction anonymously and no third party involved, so that's why I think so many countries not adopt crypto currency.

I agree with your point of view many countries are not supporting crypto currency due to the reason of taxes.i hope So in the future every country can be in the favour of this platforum due to its increasing values undoubtedly.

On 2/28/2020 at 4:34 PM, Upright said:

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

@Upright Every innovation and new technology has its pros and cons. I mentioned one of the downsides, but I think that cryptocurrencies have advantages over the negatives. From centralization to speed transfers to saving time and reducing fees.

• +2 1

Nice question mate, In my on opinion; most countries hesitate in adopting cryptocurrency because they are not developed, some are left far behind in term of technology whose citizens hardy believe the reality in currencies of this form, what they are after is only physical currency.  

• +2 1

3 hours ago, jnbezchess said:

@Upright Every innovation and new technology has its pros and cons. I mentioned one of the downsides, but I think that cryptocurrencies have advantages over the negatives. From centralization to speed transfers to saving time and reducing fees.

As when talk of transaction speed on the blockchain,it is fast but having to compare as to that of the likes of Visa cards, blockchain speed is below, as that's a structure which I think will be on the lookout as on having to boost the credibility of having for more users to use this Crypto blockchain coins

I think those are the reasons why some countries are still hesitate on adopting cryptocurrencies and am sure that they maybe thinking that it is prohibited to use cryptocurrencies because of their own currency 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1