Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

On 2/27/2020 at 12:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

Dear @Gg233 I am agree with you as there is the rule of the forum that only one IP can hold only one account not more than one account. 

But it's easy for us to move other device if that is not have account already.

Thanks for information.

As i know nothing happens when IP adress change or you use your account at different devices . You will get banned when two people are using same IP adress or multiple accounts. Or you get banned when you use public internet .

What's important is not to operate a multiple accounts as it's a clear violation of the forum rules, but login to another device is allowed been it android, os or PC.

The best way is if you work many hours on this forum you create many accounts on many devices and work on it but one ip adress have one account the members which don't know this information created many accounts on one device so they will be banned .Many people's don't know that one account create and use on one device they login their account on any other device and they also bann.

The rule regarding IP addresses of this forum is quite simple. If you are running only one account then it doesn't matter how many IP addresses you used to access that account. Multiple accounts will be banned by this forum.

The rules include that if you use two ID in the same mobile, your ID will be banned and you cannot use two ID in one mobile.If you want to take your ID to another IP address or another mobile, you can if that mobile or IP address does not have an ID.

When you use a router to connected through wifi all devices ip will be same. So if you use two account on two device your account will be banned. Because it will be counted as one ip. But you can use mobile data it’s ip is different for different devices. I hope you understood. 

• +1 1

Dear subscriber, I think that the rules are very clear and do not need to be explained. You just have to abide by them and work hard and unnecessarily to create more than one account, and things will be fine. I guarantee that for you.

It is a very good thing that if you open one account in one voice, then you cannot open the same account in another dress, if you do, Your account will be closed, apart from this, if you want to open one account for two paise, then you cannot because when one of your accounts is registered , then one of your IP address goes to them. When you login to another account with same IP address, both your accounts will be closed.

There are no problem in change ip address because I do a use a data and WiFi some time  I am new at platform but I have nothing face issue's some people have multiple accounts means the open his account in same mobile

I think that beginners should read the rules carefully IP address is not a big matter it's just that you cannot use two cryptotalk accounts on one IP address but you can use one account on more than one IP address or more than one advices. It's because cryptotalk is a very user friendly platform and It helped our members it allows one account on different devices because most of users have different devices on different you you not need to confuse about ip. 

Hi dear You have given this very amazing information Many new members do not know these things They try to login to into another aounct then their acount blocked to be care be learn and safe us

• +5 1

It is preferable not to create a second account and work with it on the same wifi network. We must be meticulous in dealing with the conditions of the forum, otherwise we will be banned

That is true you can login to your account from whatever you device you want and which IP adress, that doesn't make a difference as long as you don't have multiple accounts. Multiple accounts are considered cheating and strictly prohibited by the administration. That results with a %100 ban.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This is one of the strongest rules, because if you do multiple ban accounts to ban for life, I recommend not doing multiple accounts, you have to respect all the rules to continue acquiring knowledge in this incredible platform, if we respect the rules we will grow a lot In the forum, the moderators and administrators work very hard in the forum and they will not accept people who break the rules, this forum is incredible and the IP does not influence much, but what does influence is to make two accounts.

Multiple accounts are intended to use the same Wi-Fi network by more than one user. According to the forum’s rules, it is considered fraud and a violation of its rules. Therefore, you should not risk such a matter that leads to losing the account.

• +2 1

Yes I see on this forum many members and newbies are confused about the different IPs because they have not the much knowledge about them that's why they got confused so I suggest them to get knowledge about these IPS so good luck

The IP's we use are dynamic IP's. This means that occasionally they change. They are not always the same and all websites understand that. The problem comes when two accounts have used the same IP. This is against the rules and will probably lead to a ban of both accounts.

Thanks for such a good explanation and just for clarifying more, it is prohibited to have multiple account so with same IP or device is how you are detected, but having one account in multiple devices is totally fine.

All in all guys why go into trouble of posting in multiple account, it is real unnecessary and unroyal.

True

I was anxious at the beginning of my activity on the forum

I was browsing the forum from my laptop

But it occurred to me to browse from the mobile

But I was afraid of it because the IP changed

But it turned out to me later that this is not contrary to the rules, but that there are two accounts for the same IP, which is considered contrary to the rules of the forum

Only then did I feel at ease

On 2/27/2020 at 8:05 AM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

I have only 1 account and use only one IP address for everything I do, many people got their account banned due to multiple accounts and all that

My friend the idea and the rule installed in the forum on this topic is that you cannot create two accounts on one IP there must be an IP for each account for this reason I do not recommend the use of two accounts as this will lead to the ban of the two accounts.

As a matter of fact my companion, this point truly stresses me. I don't hazard signing in from another gadget inspired by a paranoid fear of losing my record. I am following your remarks, my companions, to profit in such manner. much obliged to all of you,

Hello, that's right, above all this is part of the honesty of people, also if we are new or somewhat old we must understand that we can not create two accounts even if we are in the same house because this will observe us and we could lose the accounts that we have been working, let's be honest with the forum and with ourselves.

Yes their is no any problem if our IP address changes the most important thing is for us to know that is very wrong to have more than one account