Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

You find these mistakes when most beginners write comments that are not understood or not related to the topic at hand, and therefore these members use an incomprehensible language and this makes some posts incomprehensible and is deleted so I think it is important to have an excellent English language to work in the forum.a

I agree with you, my dear friend. Mastering the grammar of the English language is important. Here I sometimes encounter publications that contain unconnected sentences. We can use a good site for translation if we do not master the English language.

I agree with you! writing English well is really important thing for everybody here! there are a lot of topics i couldn't understand them because of their wrong English grammar

According to my point of view if we want to work more correctly and efficiently than we should have good english writting skills. You can also improve your English skills here. Crypto talk is also great plateform for us to earn money and also collect lots of information. Wish you all the best.

Yes, this is true, my friend. The most important rules of this forum are writing and expressing in English correctly and understandably. For me, I found this rule very useful as it helps members whose language is not English to learn it.

You are right. Our English should be good, or some translation applications can be used, but the most important thing is to follow the rules and instructions and know the topic of participation.

Yes, you are right friend. If you want to work more efficiently and also want to gain good reputation than you must have good english writting skills. This is very necessary to know english at this forum. All the topics at this forum is in english language. Wish you all the best of Luck.

• +1 1

Yes, your words are correct, your English must be good and understandable, and also do not deviate from the content of the topic. Just answer the question, nothing more, nothing less. 

We must formulate our posts in a clear and understandable manner and make sure to choose useful topics and write them using understandable and clear words and phrases in order to ensure our continued work on the site

In fact regarding the English language.I need more time to develop myself and improve my English language..I am an average level now.

But in this forum every day I learn new vocabulary.This helps me improve my language.I need more time..I work to improve my English every day.Because this is very important here

In my opinion, everyone on this site obeys the rules of the site, there is nothing new to say. Let's all work according to the rules and earn.

yes my dear friend you are right. If we follow all rules and regulation during posting then we never get warning point or not banned. So, always be careful and double check before posting any content on this platform.

Hi dear friend,

Yes you said right. Before post any comment everyone should make sure that his or her English is correct and easily understandable to others. Other thing is that people were commenting irrelevant data on the post. Please try to give right answer or suggestions. There is no need of you useless comments.

Yes, my dear, everyone should post right now and not upload any previous material. Cryptotalk is a great way to make money while also learning about crypto currencies.

This is a Bina problem where many people who write about our honorable admins and moderators argue that their IDs are banned for no reason, but this is incorrect because our admins and moderators are more intelligent than us because they know the original topics about cryptocurrency, and I believe that all we need to do is follow and obey the rules of our Forum, and that is the only way we can post very s

You are absolutely right, this rule is very useful and important, through this forum we can quickly enable our English language and grow with it.

This is true, my friend.  

I have seen many posts here that have grammar errors. Members here should beware of these mistakes that may lead to them receiving warning points by strengthening their English .

• +3 1

Of course, there is no doubt when you want to talk about a specific topic or publish a post. You must first know what you want to write or at least know what the topic is and what is contained in the English language. This is essential in our work in the forum, all comments and publications should be in English

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, yes, your words are true. Surely we should review what we write before publishing to avoid making spelling mistakes, and we have to abide by the rules here as much as possible. 

• +2 1

Of course my friend agreed with you. Members here must fully understand what they publish and write correctly, in English and without spelling errors, and you must always understand the subject to which you respond.

I think Yes there is just Russian and english people . Available here . 
So most of the users should write post here in english and Russian language . According to rule of this forum we can use only two languages in contents writing.

• +1 1

The journey of a person in this platform just need the good English skills that includes good knowledge of English language and writing English language in a correct form in this way it will be more better to present a good English that is not having any kind of grammatical or other mistakes

In order to work here you must understand all the rules and comment on stuff that is only related to the topic or the forum that you are in. Commenting and answering questions that are not asked int he forum could result in your post being deleted. This is important for all new members. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum before starting your earnings..

Yes, my dear friend, of course, the biggest popularity in the world, mastering the English language well so that friends and members know how to read it easily. Thank you.

• +2 1

In this platform you have to work with your open mind.Write a content of your own don't copyright others you will get banned.read others post and get acknowledged how to write content.learn from this platform don't waste your time only doing posts.

• +1 1