Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you. We must in this forum write correctly and choose the clear matters that reflect the positive feeling on the members of this platform. It is also necessary to avoid spelling mistakes that may cause the post to be deleted by focusing on the topic and commenting on it and not deviating from its thoughts Greetings to you  Dear Friend

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you. We must in this forum write correctly and choose the clear matters that reflect the positive feeling on the members of this platform. It is also necessary to avoid spelling mistakes that may cause the post to be deleted by focusing on the topic and commenting on it and not deviating from its thoughts Greetings to you  Dear Friend

• +1 1

Well my friend, I think that the forum here is not to test the strength of language, but to spread information. If your content is good and linguistically understandable, then you will get a positive reputation.

But, of course, it is best to write without misspellings as much as possible to make it easier to read and get more viewers.

Fluency in the English language is very important to work on cryptoTalk, in order to be able to create good topics, and we must follow the rules and instructions when creating topics so that our account remains secure and not subject to deletion by the moderators.

• +1 1

Yes dear iam agree with you. That anyone wants to join this forum should have the comand on English. That he can write better and good english. And he should follow the rules of this forum. And always share a good content. In this way he can make good income. 

If you work here, you have to understand what you post.. Understand the question thoroughly and make sure that the answer is continued to ask... You must understand every step and every word you write...Must know English well..And follow all the rules before writing the topic this is the only way to post safely and to minimize your comment

Hello dear, I think you do not need to worry. When you are not sure of the English language support you, now I always make comments on the topics that our account will be more secure. Thank you very much.

It is not obligated to know English very good, because you can use some assistance from some translation apps, and you will have a good knowledge, the important thing is to not post a random words, even me I can say about myself that I know English 100% but I can manage myself with it so far

I found a lot of inappropriate or incomprehensible posts that were written in a language other than English in the English language section, and this matter is bad and makes the forum posts poor. Therefore, members have to commit to writing posts in English and write an appropriate response to the topic at hand.

You find these mistakes when most beginners write comments that are not understood or not related to the topic at hand, and therefore these members use an incomprehensible language and this makes some posts incomprehensible and is deleted so I think it is important to have an excellent English language to work in the forum.

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right you should too use the good English in your topic that will help you to understand your topic for the other members otherwise your topic are not able to get the good reputation on this forum

• +1 1

I really agree with you because when you write something that gives more experience and every member gain alot. I think it will be the best here and you most follows the rules and regulations..!

Yes, my friend, this is what really matters to me to write a post and a topic that is free from misspellings, has useful and good content, and receives many positive reputations from members and friends. Thank you.

Yes, you are right my friend, first of all, everyone must follow the rules and conditions of the forum to avoid getting warning points. In addition, we must read the post and comments with focus and complete accuracy so that we can fully understand it before responding to it.

You're right, buddy .We must all adhere to the correct writing of the English language so that we can communicate with each other .Spelling and grammar errors in our comments will make it difficult for us to understand each other's comments .In addition to the need to adhere to the topic on which we write our comments and not depart from it.

Yes dear you are absolutely right this forum can't afford any grammar and spelling mistake if we do they send us warning points if we repate our mistake again and again than we will be banned so write carefully.

You are right my friend English is an integral part of this forum we must be fluent in the language as well as follow all the rules and conditions to get an excellent reputation among the members and increase your points

This is true. Our English must be good because the presence of random words may expose us to a point of warning or perhaps ban. The English language is one of the rules of the English language and we must follow the forum rules and adhere to them

It is not necessary to know English fluently; you can use some translation applications to help you, and you will have a clear understanding; the main thing is not to post random words; even though I cannot claim to know English completely, I can handle myself with it so far.

I agree with this, users should be careful on what they are going to comment and post.

Ofcourse connected and related to the crypto and other concern about this.

If you really read the rules you should know this.

Yes one need to safe better and write correctly because without good content you won't be able to achieve your goal so we need to make posts and comments that are good in order to have good rewards that will make you earn better

According to my personal knowledge Before responding to a message, we must first obey all of the guidelines and read the post and comments to ensure that we fully comprehend it.

oh well that is an absolutely important my friend , you couldn't work properly if you don't write properly anf if you don't find the right style that will attract the audience and make them read what are you saying

If you want to participate in the topics, you must take into account the language in which the subject is proposed, so that if it is in Russian or English, you must write in the same language and formulate beautiful, easy and simple words that are understood by everyone, and you must take into account the linguistic errors that we often see in publications and topics..

Your words are correct, my friend. Everyone in this forum should focus on writing well and adhering to the rules of the forum completely so that they can work better and their accounts become large and reliable.

This forum gives and opportunity to earn and also gain. It has a very big advantages to it users. But lately I realized most newbies don’t abide by the laid down rules and regulations. And moderators also used to checkmate the relevant content and deleted this edit with less useful information