Please respect the forum. - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

On 2/25/2020 at 5:29 AM, Zaino34 said:

This decision indicates that the moderators are working hard and that they want to develop the forum to become better and that we must work better and do more to improve the quality of our posts.

you know the moderators are working because it is their duty and they need to keep the forum clean and good looking that will impect  the forum reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

At the point when I completely oblige individuals for the most part since I am doing a huge load of cash with this local area which empowers it to similarly concentrate parcels comparable to digital currency. That is the reason all individuals definitely should regard that local area. You may bring in money.

• +2 1

I am also happy to be a member of this informative and remarkable platform. We should respect CryptoTalk because it gives us information. We learn new and latest things about crypto market, bounties, crypto wallets, mobiles apps, and so many other things. Beside this, it is also source of passive income. It make you able to earn money by just posting. Indeed, it is the platform that deserve respect from all members.

• +1 1

The exertion especially be surely of it and its vital for us to comprehend and put all together all in one perspective and execute the whole lot in the straight supervision as we every single one grasp in that spot not anything is specifically based on not anything but set of laws of the forum necessity be followed. 

• +1 1

I totally agree with you friend, the forum has done us alot of favours,among which are earning simply by making post and also learning a lot of new thing, but I think it's high time we return if not but part of the favours,by respecting the crypto rules and the forum itself,lets work together to make the forum grow bigger 

• +1 1

On 2/25/2020 at 6:00 PM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

Exactly we should respect this forum rules and regulation and not only work here to earn money but also share some knowledge with others i see some memebrs here who write useless information in there posts only complete his daily 20 posts and also palagarized or copy the information of others but we have to understand one thing that this forum is not a joke respect it and try to work here according to the rules

Members should be responsible on how they act here. If you want to earn crypto here, then work hard for it don't you ever copy pasted other's work because it is plagiarism. Additionally, if you do sp, you are not respecting the forum and the management. 

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Chetri said:

Members should be responsible on how they act here. If you want to earn crypto here, then work hard for it don't you ever copy pasted other's work because it is plagiarism. Additionally, if you do sp, you are not respecting the forum and the management. 

Well, that's true mate, just follow the rules and regulations here so that you will not getting some problems here and also all of your post will be surely paid by moderators, just continue what you're doing here mate.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

Well, that's true mate, just follow the rules and regulations here so that you will not getting some problems here and also all of your post will be surely paid by moderators, just continue what you're doing here mate.

I may be new here in the for but i read all the rules in About forum section and i know spamming this forum won't benefit me any good. So respecting the forum and other members is all we can do here so that we can be here for a longer time to seek knowledge and earn at the same time.

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

Yes mate you are right. Cryptotalk is only platform which is providing us opportunity to learn and earn at the same time. That is why we should respect this forum. It is providing us good earning. We are independent now due to this platform.

You are right and is a good suggestion you make here, however respecting the forum is our major concern with the prohibited things thatbare not allowed in the forum by the admin so let all try and abide by the rules and make the forum clean.

• Useful or interesting 1

We should all respect this forum. There are many senior members here who are helping us with useful comments. We should respect them. Overall, this forum is really very effective. It is important for all members of the forum to be sincere with each other.

This forum has some rules and regulations. You must follow the rules and regulations. You must respect the forum. People of this forum are wise and supportive. Some of the members copied from another post. Their post are useless and irrelevant. That's cryptotalk banned those countries for their spam post. So be careful of it. 

• +1 1

I totally agree with you. We can learn a lot from this form. From here we can acquire knowledge as well as earn money. We can all use this form. We should respect this form.

Yes i totally agree with you we will respect the forum because here we are learn different skill infirmation education knowledge here we are like students and the students responsibility to respect the school and teacher so here crypto is our school and seniors are our teachers so we will respect the forum

Be careful many countries are banned. Do not get the chance for banned it in yours country. Do not spam. Because of yours one mistake harmful for poor And innocent people.which to take advantages of this paltfarm. Please do not do bed with others. Thankyou

Of course dear everyone over here must respect the forum by obeying the rules and regulations of this forum. 

Yes, you are right we should respect this Cryptotalk forum. Cryptotalk is a blessing for us because it gives a many opportunities. But the most important to seeking a knowledge and about the Crypto currency. They give us a profit when we submit a posts. I really respect this forum. 

"Do respect, give respect"

Yes you are right. Cryptotalk is a great opportunity for us. We have to be responsible in this forum. The main reason for banning the countries is most of them copied from other posts. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited in this forum. We should contribute some in this forum with getting some benefits. We have to make sure that our comments are useful and informative. And also we should create useful and unique topics. 

I think this is a good move which was made by the admins. This decision indicates that the moderators are working hard. This is a very inspiring post which will encourage people to stop spamming in this group. 

My friend cryptotalk forum is a blessing for us because this forum is providing us the opportunities of learning knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency and also the earning at the same place. Therefore this is our duty and responsibility to follow and respect the rules of the forum.

Edited by Adam786

On 2/25/2020 at 10:14 PM, Nezar said:

This is true. All members of non-oppressed countries must respect the rules of the forum and adhere to them and make all posts valuable and useful so that no other country will condone the ban of the forum and the campaign.

the countries were banned on the basis of the useless content and now if there is the same content and the same kind of the people the forum can ban these countries as well.

Hello sir, and thank you really. This forum deserves all our respect and appreciation, and we must abide by its rules and maintain its good reputation. Thank you, Crypto Forum.

You are right that many countries have banned because of spamming the the forum we have to respect the forum we have to follow the rules are hope the forum we do not have to cheat the forum because if we cheating the forum then we will be banned by the administrator and countries are banned because are lot of peoples on that country which was cheating the forum continuously.

Frankly speaking if we want to be good members of the forum must respect the forum rules and regulations to maintain the forum for effective investment so that we shouldn't have problem with the admin, thanks.