How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

You should search and ask which wallet you are using to make sure it is legitimate or not
If you want my advice, I recommend blockchain wallets as they are safe and popular.

• +5 1

By checking your wallet daily and sending the money you earned from the crypto site, do not worry this site is safe and easy, you can be assured towards the legitimate wallet .
Good luck, buddy.

• +3 1

My friend tried to rely on wallets that have a good reputation and make sure that the site is reliable and others have previously dealt with it and their money is safe. Be careful, indeed, there are many bogus wallets.

Hi there if you want to know if you your wallet legit or not you have to check the wall of our league history and first of all you have to check on Internet about your wallet is legit they will tell me you aurica menduh to use those valid or otherwise they will ask you to leave I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Actually, this is very important and unique topic, ad the response from this topic will really help the members of this platform particularly the new members of this platform, to be able to differentiate between wallet that is legit and the one that is not legit.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, if you work with me in this forum with all honesty and honesty, then you have earned money for your filter, or if you worked in an inappropriate way, you may be banned and you will never gain a good reputation.

My dear friend yobit is the best wallet for this platform it really help you to gather and make your money online.

Dear friend it's a very good step taken by you because you asked for it. Wallets are the things we can't take chance. That's why you have to find a legit wallet for yourself. My suggestion is yobit. It's legit and have lot of benefits. 

Welcome my friend to know if your wallet is legitimate or not ..  You should check it yourself because there is no perfect solution to this problem. You should know it yourself .. This is my opinion .. Good luck everyone

You have to store the money and cryptocurrencies in the most popular legitimate and trusted wallets such as Blockchain or Coinbase.  You have to beware because there are a lot of fake and fraudulent wallets.

• +4 1

Trusted wallets are known, if you want to use a wallet then all you have to do is creat its name in Google and you will have all the necessary informations about it, there is coinbase, coinpot, trust wallet, Atomic wallet, and many more, all of these are good and legit

You have to research carefully before depositing money in any wallet and know the evaluation of this wallet and the reviews related to this wallet so that your money is not stolen by fraudsters.

• +3 1

You have to search for the wallet that suits you best, choose the reliable one, and ask the experts about the legitimate and most popular portfolios.  You can go to the "Wallets" section and see which are safe and good wallets.

• +3 1

Most of the members use yobit wallet its easy to use moreover its also give you a platform for trading, and no doubt yobit is safe and legit.

You need to choose proven cryptocurrency wallets that are in the top, by rating. To do this, you need to take into account the comments and written to users who use investors...

Hello friend, to find out if your wallet is legitimate or not you must force a simple search, search for the wallet, I use a wallet Yobit I advise you to use it, all my friends use it, it is legitimate and safe, it saves your money from theft, good luck

• +1 1

Hello my friend

I simply think that you should do some research about your wallet through the Google search engine, gather information about wallets and see users' opinions about them, compare types of wallets, find out what their features and characteristics are, and use the safest wallet that is suitable for you.

good luck my friend. 

Well my friend, in order to know that your portfolio is legal, you should carefully search for it and ask members, experts and readers for the opinion of its traders, then you can choose it.

To check whether your wallet is legitimate or not... We make the search for the wallet you intend to use..And you have to read reviews about the wallet and find out what people think about it..Use wallet cool in my opinion if you plan to store your encrypted in the future.. Use proven currency wallets that are in the top ranking

Dear brother, to find out if your wallet is legitimate or not, you must search your property and everything in this forum is clear and understandable, so you do not need to worry and dear everything is safe 

• +3 1

I really don't know how to do that but i think you can find out if the wallet you are using is legitimate or fake by conducting research on it or putting it on the forum and see the views of those who tried it as well as the popularity of the wallet. But I know Coinomi and trust wallet are legit.

You can find out if a wallet is legit or not by asking others about it you can even make some findings of your own so as to be more assured about the wallet's genuinity.

• +2 1

You can search on internet sites that talk about wallets and choose the wallet that you find suitable for you.
There are several popular wallets that are popular with them and you will all know them by your search.
The Yobit wallet that we use to receive payments I find it good and safe, but if you do not want to keep your orders in it, you can send it to any second wallet.

Hello my friend, it is very important to ensure the safety of your wallet, because it is your only refuge if you do not secure a good place for your coins, you will be in danger and it is possible to lose them in a moment, so make sure that the wallet is safe and I advise you to use Blockchin wallets.

• +1 1

In cryptocurrency line when you talk about wallet you mean a hard wallet or any kind of wallet, soft wallet are legit and you need to be sure you download the right wallet from his own website or Google play store but made good research as well.