How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

On 2/25/2020 at 2:56 PM, Murshalin said:

Hello my cryptotech friend. It's very easy to verify. You can check through various sites to check if your wallet is legal or you can check it with the help of adults. But it is important for everyone to verify that your wallet is legal or not.

Yes you are right because many scrammers are working on wallet and they offering you to store your money in that wallet. But before selecting the wallet please coordinate  here on this forum with the seniors so that they can give you an idea about the wallet. I think coin base is best wallet at the moment.

Do not create a wallet before conducting a search to find out if it is good or not, legitimate or not, and how to work as well. Do your research to find the wallet that suits you and that limits work with it is easy, I recommend you to create a Yobit wallet, it is unified and legitimate.

Edited by MoradSaQr
  • +3 1

Dear friend, you should conduct a research about whether it is legitimate or not, but with the future, use the Yobit wallet because it is better and safer and good luck

you to know if that specific wallet of yours is legit or not,You must do research about the certain wallet first and read reviews about that wallet.its a pleasure to work with you mate., if you want to use a wallet then all you have to do is creat its name in Google and you will have all the necessary informations about it, there is coinbase, coinpot, trust wallet, Atomic wallet, and many more, all of these are good and legityou can find on the internet. My advice would be to use a cold wallet if you plan to store cryptocurrencies in the future. 

Hello 

To ensure that your wallet is legitimate, I suggest you do research on the wallet you intend to use and see what other people are saying about the wallet and their thoughts on it..

and read the comments about that wallet.  It is a pleasure to work with you buddy.

• +5 1

There are many wallets, but there are legitimate wallets that you should choose. Most of those working in this forum use the yobit wallet, so I advise you to use this wallet because it is legitimate and guaranteed not to have any fraud.

Just use the most famous ones, such as a trust wallet, a blockchain wallet, or a coin and there are many other reliable wallets, also many keep their money on the trading platforms, the most famous of which is Binance.

The legitimate wallets here are yobit and kucoin wallets, you should use one of them and it is well safe and you do not have to worry about working with a platform like this because it is very safe

• +2 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good at doing great work on this platform first thing I want to tell you that there were other I did not know about your question I think that can help out you better because I did not hear before about this

By using wallet to gain research knowledge and experience we can get information about our wallet. We must choose a good wallet.

• +1 1

How are you my friend? I think to find out that your chosen wallet is legitimate, you should search for it and find out information about it, to be sure and read the comments. You will know and you will reach an answer.

Look, my friend, after a lot of research they recommended me to use binance and the truth is that I do not regret having followed the advice of my personal friend who is the one who always gets me out of trouble since he has been with cryptocurrencies for years and when I cannot find the solutions on my own, I turn to him and he has not disappointed me, but you always have to do your own research so as not to make a mistake, luck.

The first thing you can do is go to the wallet's official website, and then do some research on it. If you want a wallet, you should get a hardware wallet because it is the most secure of them all.

There are some important wallets that you can use quite easily and have low riak. These wallets are old and never disappointed their users at all.

Dear choose those wallet which people prefer because they must use these Wallets. And these are legit. 

And make research which wallet is legit .and i hope you got legit Wallet.so before chosing a wallet make research about that and don't use fake Wallets.

Thanks.

My friend, welcome to you
You can find out the legitimate and reliable portfolio through the popularity it enjoys from the people and also through the major merchants who deal with it, and you must conduct your research on the field of this portfolio to ensure that it is legitimate and reliable in business.

• +3 1

The best thing to do in order to find out if the crypto wallet you choose to use is legit or not is by doing a research on Google or by looking at the wallet's popularity if it's well known and used by many then it's fine.

• +2 1

To make sure your wallet is legitimate, I suggest you do research on the wallet you intend to use and see what other people are saying about the wallet and their thoughts on it. This way you will be able to see how good the wallet is. And I suggest you to experiment
blockchain because it is the most secure and popular in the world after creating a wallet account over the web. You must confirm your account by email.

Welcome, my friend, to make sure that the wallet you want to use is sharia and not fake, you have to read the publications in this section and you will certainly get the names of the most secure and easy-to-use wallets. 

• +1 1

Hello my dear mate, fir the purpose to check if legit is valid or not you have to research on it. In my opinion, it nit suitable to and even illegal! Oo this is what i think. I don't know the exact process.

If you opened your account in a legit site then your wallet is probably valid ! If you still hesitate about it then my opinion is you can open an account in coinbase or blockchain and use there service ! I've been using coinbase for a long time and I'm well satisfied also read the agreements carefully.

Yes you are right here many of scammers wandering around the world  and sometimes we don't notice them  it's only possible to get the most popular and best way you get. 

Only use famous wallets to ensure the safety of your currencies, there is a trust wallet and a blockchain wallet, and it is okay to keep your currencies in a huge platform like Binance as everyone else does. You also have some electronic banks such as payeer, payoner.

• +2 1