How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

If you want to use a wallet then all you have to do is creat its name in Google and you will have all the necessary informations about it, there is coinbase, coinpot, trust wallet, Atomic wallet, and many more, all of these are good and legit

• +2 1

I advise you to conduct a search for this wallet first and find out if it is Sharia'a or not. But I also advise you to use a wallet that has a good reputation and is known, this is best for you

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.  So, of course, after checking the coin and knowing its authenticity, then it should be traded.

• +1 1

Vigorous research and enquiry from very trusted experts can help out. To the best of my experience from my own research conclusion I can understand that  hard wallets are the best, coin base and block chain wallets follow. You can also use trust wallet it is also good and reliable

I think you are right we should make research on the wallet it is true or not but I think also see that the reviews and it is important and also helpful for us. I use coinbase and trust wallet these are well.

• +1 1

My friend you should collect the ideas and suggestions about the selection of wallets then I hope you will get the legit and secure wallet to store your money. But I will recommend you to use the Blockchain or trust wallet because these both are secure wallet to store money.

You are correct own that one there are many trick wallets out there and they are hard to see however for this situation I would counsel you to go for well known wallets with great standing and consistently do some exploration on Google about every single wallet you choose to use prior to placing your coins in there.thanks.

I also not known about more to which wallet is legit or which are not legit so if you want to learn about more then you should try in google and other sites to get complete information about your wallet is legit.

• +5 1

First before to even download the wallet make extensive verifications, consultations from experts just like the way you did by asking. From various answers giving to you it will guide you on selection of good and reliable wallet to be saving your crypto currency with out fear.

We'll all want and wish our wallet to be legit so as to avoid being interrupted eventually when we begin our trading.

Thanks for sharing this informative post which is absolutely helpful to both category of members in the forum.

• +1 1

Dear there are many wallet in the world which people using. If you using a wallet and how to check that the wallet i using is legit or not. Then you search about the wallet on google and also ask from the peoplw who using this wallet. Then you know the wallet is legit or nor. I prefer trust wallet because many people use this and its advantages very much. 

• +3 1

In my views and experience blockchain wallets is best and trusted you must try it if you have any doubt about this you can search about this and see the others people review then use it.

• Useful or interesting 1

We all as a legit and most contributed member in the forum has to be worry about our WALLET because that is where the reward for our stress and efforts is locating to.

We all have been struggling to earn coin which we finally transfer to our WALLET but how can our mind be at peace if we don't secure the WALLET?

19 hours ago, Adavance said:

In my views and experience blockchain wallets is best and trusted you must try it if you have any doubt about this you can search about this and see the others people review then use it.

• +1 1

Thanks friend, to look for good wallet that legit you need to use popular wallet peoples has getting their trust on, always using good securities that can secure your wallet from scam,

Thank you for your wonderful information, I'm new here if you want to know go on research and get more knowledge on it,it will make it very easy for you to earn your money on the platform.

Hello my dear crypto members there are so many popular wallets you can find on the internet my advice would be to use a cold wallet if you plan to store cryptocurrencies in the future thank you guys best of luck 💕💝

You should research by yourself that your wallet is illegal or legal. You should research the wallet which you are using is illegal or legal in your area. Your wallet may be illegal in your area. I recommend you to research for it that your wallet is illegal or legal. You should choose that wallet which is popular in your area.

• +4 1

There can be many ways you can ask to persons who are using before about the legitness of the wallet or not.You can search on google about the wallet legitness everything is feeded in the internet in the modern day just make sure make research ask to experienced people and you will ultimately came to know the legitness of the wallet

This way you will be able to tell how good the wallet is. I would suggest that if you are looking for a wallet to use, that you make use of the bitpay or the blockchain wallets. Both of which are very good.

Hello my friend,
You should search on the Internet for the types of wallets, the most reliable and secure,
As for me I currently use a blockchain wallet, maybe you can read about it and learn about its features before using it.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

Hello rchress, Great thought you share with us. Dear friend prior to holding your coin you ought to be pick acceptable wallet like blockchain or coinbase, you can look here in this gathering about great wallet and you find numerous answers.

On 2/24/2020 at 6:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

If you want to know if the wallet is legit or not, then you will see the review of the wallet you use  because you will understand in the review.Many scam wallets have increased so now you can search on Google to see which is better and which is not.

Well it's very easy to Know about the secure and safe wallet to store our crypto currencies. And also you can search on the Google about some legit and wallets. You will sure get the trusted one.

Weldone mate,In order for you to know if that specific wallet of yours is legit or not,You must do research about the certain wallet first and read reviews about that wallet.its a pleasure to work with you mate...