How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

You have to take a look about the past records of that wallet.You can ask the users of that wallet if they have faced any problems or not.Again you can search on internet,youtube etc etc to find out it's legidity.And also search for it's rating.

On 2/24/2020 at 8:03 AM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

Check if your wallet has downloaded it through the link on the official page since it is the only way to know if it is legal or it is a copy because it may happen that you are using a copy and all the money you receive you lose.

• +3 1

This question has left me totally puzzled, if I understand your circumstance and fear of thinking that the wallet is false or of a fraudulent page, but friend you have to investigate the virtual wallet before creating a portfolio on any page, that is the main thing to do. To know normally if you want to know that the wallets are real, search on the internet how true is the portfolio that you are about to create, this type of thing has to be paramount first of all friends.

• +1 1

A wallet which has numerous positive surveys, numerous clients is a decent wallet. You can look through wallet audits by expounding on it in this gathering in the wallet area and you will know whether is a fortunate or unfortunate.

Hi friend i will suggest you to know about the legit wallet we must need to do some research on the most useful wallet nowadays .

The scama is the  virtual site steal your login nfo, so you need to verify the url good, and make sure you see the login log events daily you will see the ip and all nfo of who enter your account. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is good to always check which are the most recommended and most used wallets, most of these have their official website where there is no way to go wrong and this is a very good thing.

• +3 1

On 2/24/2020 at 5:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

@rchres first of all welcome here my friend on crypto talk, if you want to know about it by yourself or you should learn about it and perform yourself on on wallet. According to my opinion and my experience my you wallet is not going bad so so I am not able to say it is a fake.

• +3 1

The crypto market now has many wallets, including new and old, but in order to know the best portfolio is its reputation, good reputation and number of subscribers, as well as the strength of its safety and the best portfolio of mine is the blockchain wallet

Wallets there are many dear colleague and like many colleagues responding to this publication, do your own research on which wallet attracts you the most but I can advise you that a good wallet will always give your private keys very important to have your funds safely
A big greeting to the whole community

Dear mate. If you want to know that your wallet is legit or not. You must do research for knowing that your wallet is legitness or specific wallet for your legit. Thank you 

Hi mate, it's not that hard to chose wallet, i can reccomend some wallets for you, first one is coinbase wallet, second one is trust wallet and third one is blockchain wallet and metamask wallet. These are all reliable wallet and i use all of them I am currently using trust wallet and as we all know binance bought trust wallet whic is better because binance is the most reliable exchange in crypto world.

• +2 1

There are many wallets on the internet but not all wallets are good. Some of these wallets are fake. We should avoid these wallets. Some people use blockchain because it is very secure and it is very popular in all over the world .

There is a lot of fake wallets, so there is really no assurance that a wallet is legit  and the only thing that we can do is to read reviews with it and to also watch it in YouTube to be assured that many users trusted the wallet that you'll choose. I suggest you try coinbase and Payoneer they are the safest and trusted wallet.

They are difficult to notice but in this case I would advice you to go for popular wallets with good reputation and always do some research on Google about each and every wallet you decide to use before putting your coins in there

I will just suggest one should make his own personal research on the wallet to know if it is legit or not. Also, that is one of the usefulness of this forum to take advantage of our seniors that are experts in Cryptocurrency and ask for their opinion on the wallet.

• +1 1

You must always take the opinion of other people, as these topics are very sensitive, to make sure that they are legitimate or not. Write their name and I will verify the matter in a very short time, or you can obtain information from the Internet and deep search

These is a good observation mate, In choosing a legit wallet that is well recommended you have to make your own research and ask questions from our senior member here who will give you clue about the best and well recognize wallet that is well secured. Well in my own opinion I will recommend coinbase and yobit as an option to you.

It is a good question for any newbie, the important thing is to investigate the wallet, review reviews and analysis of other people, I recommend that you use recognized wallets to avoid those problems and be very careful if you want to download a wallet from the Play Store.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I will recommend you stop disturbing yourself furtger. Considering a wallet to use and understanding what a wallet means is sometimes the various problems faced by a beginner. I will recommend you to start using block chain as it has good security features as well as lots of coins 

What is happing their are legume of lemonade lesson letter and i would suggested that if you are looking for a wallet to use that you make use of the bitpay and the blockchain wallets.

Hey there I am sorry I cannot suggest you any as I am very new to this field but to know if a wallet is legit just research about the wallet that your are going to use. Ask from friends or relatives of they know good ones. Our dear forum mates itself will suggest you some for sure. 

I don't know how to identify fake wallet but all I know is that blockchain wallet are very secure and I will suggest you create your wallet address from there to avoid any confusion of scamers