Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?

You are in the right place, my friend. Your presence with us in this forum will provide you with a huge amount of information and experience in the world of cryptography and digital currencies. You will get enough information about Bitcoin, the market, investments, trades and everything related to digital currencies

• +3 1

I don't think there is any college that teaches about Bitcoin. You have to study by yourself on various blogs on the internet, besides that cryptotalk forums are places where you can learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. To learn in forums about Bitcoin, you just have to read and post questions about what you don't know yet, newbies post and you will get answers from many members.

• +1 1

I do not think that an institute or college has established and allowed them to teach cryptocurrencies in a licensed manner except in some countries, but there are sites and people on YouTube that give you the correct information

• +1 1

Dear friend, you are now in the best forum, so all you have to do is read the topics carefully, and you will also learn the sentences to invite relatives and acquaintances.

There are some way you can improve your knowledge about bitcoin. Look bitcoin is one of the most demanding crypto currency of all time. You can know about bitcoin searching in google. You can watch vedio in youtube. You can know from experts. You can know about bitcoin by joining in cryptotalk forum. 

On 11/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, Migo said:

If you are searching for any institute in the real life then there is no such things because bitcoin is illegal in the most of the countries, but online there is a lot of blogs and social media and even this forum here

You are right there are no official or the government institutions that teach you officially and you can get a degree, so if you want that you need to find knowledge on the youtube.

We have a lot of expert who post a lot of good feed about bitcoin and there is a lot of forum where you will get different knowledge about bitcoin and by making different research online you will able to come out with something good about bitcoin.

Dear i have not heard of btc education in the institutes but i am sure if that happens it will be great step towards success than but you can gather knowledge about btc by reading blogs on the internet reading to times paper daily the section in which cryptocurrencies are dealed so in this way you can improve your knowledge best of luck 

• +1 1

There are so many flight films from which he could learn about cryptocurrencies and analyse it's market. From this farm itself we could learn more about cryptocurrency with the help of senior members. For that we should spend a lot of time in this platform. You can use internet facility for studying about crypto.

we can learn about cryptocurency in many ways.there are some websites that publish usefull and important news about cryptocurency and bitcoin.By following all these we can get information about cryptocurency.If we read some articles about it, we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency. Also, if we were taught about cryptocurrency in university, I would be able to learn more about it.There are many scammers who use the web to find out about all of them and we should avoid all of them.

I think we can take the help of Google to get a clear idea about bitcoin. It will not be logical to be attached to the educational institution. We can get ideas about bitcoin from cryptotalk by sharing our knowledge with people from all over the world. Reading blog is also a good way to know this. 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:11 AM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

There are universities that offer knowledge and study of cryptocurrencies, although here is your best option for now because here we can all get out of many doubts like these and support ourselves and thus further increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies because this is the future.

As far as i know there isn't any collage teaching about bitcoin but some people are giving crypto lessons. If you want to improve your knowledge about bitcoin you can spend your time in forums , youtube and other useful platforms. Some people giving lessons in udemy, some of them are free.

I do not know which knowledge is clean in your language but if you want to get knowledge there are a lot of resources for that you can even hire some person to teach you

Actually, I don't think you need to worry about this. You can have detailed information about cryptocurrencies from many sites, including this forum. You will understand after a while.

There does not seem to be any institute that can impart any knowledge about Bitcoin.  It is not taught in any formal school.  Rather, we have to acquire knowledge outwardly.  And crypto Talk is the best site for gaining clear knowledge.  Moreover, Google, YouTube and you will get a lot of good knowledge about this.

Yes of course my friend, there are many ways to get knowledge and information clearly about Bitcoin and this forum Cryptotalk is one of them. Moreover, you also can get research through Google search and you will find many articles written on Bitcoin. You also can watch most useful videos on YouTube.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 10/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

Almost none, but there are countries like France and India which starts to teach blockchain and cryptocurrencies at schools.

Yes there are many and unlimited sources for you to learn all what you want about Bitcoin and crypto currency market in general. You have this forum it will teach you all the basics that you need, and also you have Youtube, it has so many channels that are dedicated to crypto teaching and trading and most important is that most of the sources are available for free. 

My dear mate research.Research is creating knowledge.Do your own research and garther information by reading articles of experts and traders who are investing bitcoins and gain knowledge from them.Go to different forums , sites ,websites ,youtube everywhere where you can get knowledge then you will surely get your answer and clean knowlege.Good luck

• +2 1

No dear friend according to my opinion there is no school college or university that teaches us about cryptocurrencies I suggest you that if you want to learn knowledge about cryptocurrencies you should do a property search on Google and also follow some seniors in cryptocurrency world then you can get up to date with the knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

The last time I heard that information and teaching about cryptocurrencies is being offered, one of the masters was caught secretly studying it. It is clear that there is no stomach or headquarters to provide information about. I am not sure about it. But if you are interested, there are books and courses available on the web and you will learn by yourself

The forum works as an institution. Because the forum actually  does every  thing possible for the good outcome. And the forum actually  is a total answer  house for all the questions. And now i have been guessing that maybe it would be nice if the government includes bitcoins and the cryptocurrencies in the textbook of schools. This will impact more in the crypto world. 

I think that a way to improve Bitcoin's image is to conduct training courses on YouTube in order to educate people about Bitcoin and show the benefits that can be achieved from its daily benefits in transfers between accounts

On 10/11/2019 at 9:11 PM, yahyal said:

If you want to know about Bitcoin, you can't find out from this site because there are many posts about Bitcoin on this site every day. You can find out about Bitcoin by reading the posts of senior members.

• +2 1