Money transfer problem - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

I think this is not big problem some time is our mistakes and sometimes server or internet problem so dont get any tress and try in after some time so you get any problem in transfer money then check your order and clear mistake 

• +1 1

Hello my friend It's a common error right now. No one can withdraw their btc balance. I head that can happened sometimes but i think it will be fix inside 1 week. I also see and old posts having the same error, that means it can be fixed. Some people stop making posts because they can withdraw their earnings, i think  they're doing mistake, yobit is a trustable platform i think they'll find a solution for that soon. For that moment we can keep posting good posts.

• +5 1

Greeting mate, the same problem here, and other community members are talking about it in several posts. some of them claim that this happened before so there is a high probablity it should be fixed soon. Keep posting and have a nice evening. cheers !

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This problem is not a big problem for you. This problem happens occasionally. This problem happens for some time, it will solve itself. You can call it a network problem. It often happens to many people. Your problem will be solved very soon.  .

• Useful or interesting 1

This problem is starting again now. There is a cleaning process start now that's why we cannot sent to our btc balance. Moderators are deleting our useless posts. So i think this process will be continuing for one week. I hope after one week this problem will be solved                 

It is really unfortunate, this thing bothered me and all the members, but it is okay, they say that this problem will be solved soon, that sometimes they collect the coins and give them to us at once, do not worry your right is protected, and you will not lose anything here.

• +3 1

Hi guys, I've read your posts and I can already be calm, it's my first week of payment and I could not do it I thought it was a problem of mine that I was doing something wrong, but I see that this problem is general and it has happened again in the forum.

• +3 1

We can do better by thinking here.  Good post will be able to comment Hopefully we get a lot from here Good post we can get a lot of ideas Those who need to work well here They can get a lot Hope I can now work in a flower way Get a lot

I have faced this problem like you.  I have not yet found a solution to this problem.  I'm trying again and again like you, but my earned coins are not going to my main balance.  I've been watching this for several days and I've tried a lot but I still can't.  So if anyone knows how to solve it, then you must solve it. Thus, I have 0.0001 BTC stuck.

On 2/23/2020 at 11:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

Don't worry dear I think this happening now days with everyone I am also facing this but in normal days it work good and never disturb me like thus I am also worried about this but I asked to my friend about this and he said this problem will solve in few days and don't worry you will never lose your money. So now I am relaxed and just waiting for it.

• +2 1

According to my opinion nowadays crypto talk organization start processing to clean scammers that's why they stop transfer money. If I am right hopefully we can proceed again our transformation. And sometime we face website glitches are server problem that's why we could not transfer our money. Miss you all the best.

On 2/23/2020 at 11:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

@Jhadhasan don't you worry about that it is just the routine check-up from this I mean that the owner are cleaning up the forum it quietly happens after 2 or 3 weeks it will solved soon give them some time and keep posting and everyone is facing the same problem.

I think that this problem is simple and it will be solved within hours, as sometimes some problems get on the platform, but if the problem persists you can contact the support team and they will definitely find a solution for you.

Well,. I also had a friend complaining of such problem which I takes it to be network problem. The advice I gave to him was give time to it may be letter on the problem will be rectified. Just be patient for a while, it's will surely be ok soon. You are welcome

I've been facing this kind problem for days now and I'm certain most of us here are facing the same problem and they said it's from the admins, most said the wallet for the payment has been exhausted and the admins will need to update the wallet before it works and that's why we need to be patience

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear you are not a single member who faced this problem all the other members are facing this i think there is a technical issue in the youbit but dont worry about it it will be solve soon and we will be able to send our earnings into main balance i think it will be solve in this week so dont upset your earnings are save and secure.

Brother, the topic was posted in January and you faced this problem that time and might be resolved after sometime but now it's December and we are facing again this issue. We are unable to send our earned BTC in balence, i think it's a temporary issue the system is in maintenance and hope it will be fixed soon.  I think the wallet of cryptotalk is empty. Few hours ago i was also unable to send talk token in balence but it was temporary and fixed after sometime and hope it will also be fixed.

Edited by Sofia noor
To add one more info
  • +1 1

I never had a problem with transferring my money using yobit. I am also not able to transfer within a short period of time but after every 2 weeks I'm able to transfer the amount!

Try transferring after some time. Don't try for more than 3 times just in case if crypto talk see that as spamming.

try transferring after quite some time if the problem persists try contacting crypto care.

The button of the transfer to BTC balance is not working. I don't know the exact reason behind this but it have happened before as well but it was solved. Hope this time again problem gets solved in time 

• +1 1

Yes brother identical problem occurring with me from yesterday. I don't know why my bitcoin isn't moving to bitcoin balance however it's going to really get solved mechanically after a while. The identical problem turned into took place formerly and also solved mechanically after passing executed time. Thank you.

You are not the one who is facing this problem .All face this problem once but this problem will resolve soon .No need to worry .

This was maybe some error.  From the posts i get it that on this time many of the members faced the same problem.  Maybe it WAS because if some ser sevaral problems. If we will face the problem again so we have to be patience and wait sometime until the admin solve the problem 

• +3 1

Yes from few days there are problems in which money transfer does not completed for everyone's. So I think it is the technical issues and yobit solve it properly. So don't worry and be patient.

• +2 1

Not most effective you face this hassle our forum all members face this hassle, but all also can not ship their balance in their wallet so do not worry it occurs previously, it takes place when yobit change does now not top off their amount so don't panic its solve very soon, and work casually because yobit exchange is legitimate and they run this marketing campaign four months, without any trouble.

• +2 1
  • +5 1