Money transfer problem - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

Dear Friend
Thank you for raising this problem, I hope it is solved
I think that transferring currencies through the Ubiquit platform takes some time and you have to be careful
I wish you good luck

All member face this problem but I think no one person can know that what is the exact reason.we have a hope for solving this problem so that we can work with this forum without any tension but I think this problem will be solved as soon as possible. 

Sometimes technical problems occur in the yobit platform, there is no problem with that, they will solve the problem as soon as possible and you will be able to transfer your money to the wallet,   Yobit is a great platform and wallet that will not do a bad job for those who use it

• +1 1

The problem has been resolved the yobit wallet is full. If you still have this problem this is the fault of the new forum rules. . Some countries have imposed restrictions

• +2 1

Hello dear well this problem is facing by many of us and i think we should have to learn about this , this is very important for us , because we dont know properly about youbit accounts and how to connect .... and how can we withdraw money

I understand your problem and when I went through the reply of members I saw that it was a general issue which might be due to an upgrade being done in the platform.

We are just experiencing the type of minor (glitch/problem), and I believe it will be resolved in a few hours. It has happened to me many times, and they are working to correct it. So, don't worry, it will be perfect.

Here the problems my friend are relative means no technical malfunction lasts more than a day because simply people will lose money and that's what causes them to leave the site and look for a new site. These things happened and it's simple all we have to do is have patience to fix the malfunction and start working again.

The matter is due to a technical problem in the yobit platform, and the withdrawal button and the transfer of funds are often stopped when carrying out the blocking and cleaning campaign on the cryptotalk site, so you have to be patient, it takes some time.

• +3 1

dear to be honest i joined this platform just a 1 moth ago so i do not have enough knowledge about yobit platform but through reading comments of senior members i think mostly members are facing this problem but this problem will solve very soon you do not worry about it and continue doing your hard work on this forum thank you 

I think that the problem was solved by the team at Yobit, so you should not panic or be afraid, in such cases you should contact the support team and ask for help from them, they will certainly tell you the reason for the problem and the method of solution.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing great on this platform and enjoying your healthy life first begin to tell you that I am really thank you for sharing with this information your post is very beneficial for me and every those who is working on this platform

• +4 1

Hi friend, I am new to this forum and facing the same issue, but I have read some posts from experienced people who have also encountered this problem.
So, continue your work hard and efficiently and the results will be satisfactory to you, thank you my friend

Yes, it is a problem that all members face as they cannot transfer their money due to the non-activation of the Send BTC button, according to the moderators who stop the transfer of currencies until the cleaning campaign ends to remove the violators.

I think all members face this problem,
And not all of them can have their wallet balance sent.
But you don't need to worry about this problem, moderators will solve it quickly. You just have to carry on and not stop your work and write posts,
So don't worry about this happening earlier, it happens when the yobit exchange doesn't refill the amount
So don't panic to solve it soon,

Yes I have also faced the same issue when i have create the account in 2020 that the btc send button was not working our earning were collected but we can not transfer it into the balance, i dont know what is the reason behind this but I have left the work that time but my friend tells me that it was reopen and we can send our money.

Yes, you are right. I'm new here. I don't have much experience here I have come to know about it۔ This is a great way to get information۔ I think there is a problem with the connection, try again, and if it does not work, use the official here. He may be able to help you.  

Do not worry, my friend, that this is a temporary problem and it will be resolved soon, because the suspension is due to moderators modifying the forum or cleaning the forum from bad posts.  In my opinion, you should keep writing posts and working on the forum and don't worry.

Dear friend, you are not the only one who is facing this problem. My friend also faces the same problem. He told me that the officials will handle the matter as soon as possible.

That this happens with everyone and the Send to Credit button stops every period of time because moderators make adjustments in the forum or clean up bad posts and fraudulent members, so you have to be useful and continue working in the forum and make useful and appropriate posts so that you are not banned by the moderators.

No one can solve this problem because this happens with all members, not with you only, because everyone cannot send the balance to the wallet, so you have to wait a while for the payment to return again.  In my opinion, you should keep working on the forum well and don't worry because your money is safe in Yobit.

I think this is just a minor problem and not a general problem, so I think you should calm down and wait for time because it's will fix by the platform moderators, but if those not stop, then I advise you contact the administrative body, thank you. 

you your wallet , I think this is the first time am facing this problem in yobit, I have asked about this they have said that it will be clear in 2 working days. I have almost completed my first 50 posts. I really have no idea about money transfer.it is true that this time is different because they took too long but I think it is the same problem which the wallet is empty, I saw a topic here was made by the moderator and he said what I said. 

• +3 1

On 2/23/2020 at 11:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Do you have any solution to this problem?

Sometimes it happens dear friend! Do not worry about your funds, they are safe. Only send button is disabled and it will be activated soon after the technical team finish their work. Mostly beginners get worried when they click send button and it doesn't work. Usually this happens by moderators to stop spam attacks and improving the security system. 

I don't know why my bitcoin isn't transferring to bitcoin balance but it will surely get solved automatically after some time. The same issue was happened previously and also solved automatically after passing done time. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Биткоин-майнеры в беде: только 6 асиков приносят прибыль Падение курса биткоина больно ударило по майнерам. Из-за негативной динамики BTC существенно сократился список асиков, которые все еще могут приносить прибыль своим владельцам Условия вынуждают майнеров продавать накопленные биткоины. Активность продавцов усиливает давление на и без того ослабший BTC. Тяжелые времена для майнеров На фоне падения биткоина ниже $56 000 только 6 майнинговых машин (асиков) приносят прибыль своим владельцам: Antminer S21 Hyd, Antminer S21, AvalonMiner A1466I, Antminer S19 XP Hyd, Antminer S19 XP, WhatsMiner M56S++. Владельцы других установок, по данным f2pool, в текущих условиях терпят убытки. Расчеты произведены исходя из стоимости электроэнергии $0,08/кВтч. В таких условиях, как отметил китайский криптожурналист Колин Ву, асики, которые выдают менее 23 Вт/Т, работают в убыток. Почему падает биткоин Биткоин ускорил падение в ожидании выплат кредиторам рухнувшей в 2014 году криптобиржи Mt. Gox, которые должны стартовать в июле 2024 года. Участники рынка боятся распродажи со стороны пострадавших, которым попечители торговой платформы намерены перевести свыше 140 тыс. BTC. Перемещение биткоинов с холодного кошелька Mt. Gox 5 июля ускорило падение курса криптовалюты. Также на биткоин давит отток из спотовых ETF и капитуляция майнеров, которые вынуждены продавать накопленное, чтобы платить по счетам.
    • Глобальная сеть биткоин-банкоматов сократилась на 334 машины менее чем за 40 дней, при этом наиболее значительное сокращение зафиксировано в США и Европе.   Одновременно со снижением цены биткоина глобальная сеть активных биткоин-банкоматов сократилась на 334 машины менее чем за 40 дней. В июне 107 биткоин-банкоматов вышли из строя, положив конец 10-месячной траектории ежемесячного увеличения чистой установки. Сокращение ускорилось в июле. В течение пяти дней, по состоянию на 5 июля, из глобальной сети было удалено 227 криптобанкоматов. На диаграмме показано чистое изменение количества криптовалютных машин, установленных и удаленных ежемесячно. Источник: Coin ATM Radar В то время как такие страны, как Австралия и Испания, продолжают расширять свое присутствие в сети Bitcoin-банкоматов, Соединенные Штаты и Европа вносят основной вклад в его глобальное сокращение. США, на долю которых приходится примерно 82,6% от общего числа Bitcoin- и криптовалютных банкоматов в мире, потеряли 182 банкомата в июне и 239 банкоматов только за первую неделю июля.   Чистое изменение количества криптовалютных машин, установленных и удаленных ежемесячно в Соединенных Штатах. Источник: Coin ATM Radar Европа потеряла 29 банкоматов в июле, доведя общее количество криптобанкоматов до 1589. С другой стороны, Австралия добавила 77 новых биткоин-банкоматов в глобальный оборот. Продолжающееся снижение числа крипто-банкоматов может быть связано с глобальными мерами властей по борьбе с финансовыми преступлениями. Власти, включая оперативную группу по борьбе с кибермошенничеством и отмыванием денег Секретной службы США, ранее расследовали деятельность операторов биткоин-банкоматов и их участие в крипто-мошенничестве .   Bitcoin Depot, крупнейший оператор банкоматов в США , не выявил никакой корреляции между ценами криптовалют и своими доходами. Выручка компании в 2023 и 2022 годах, 689 миллионов долларов и 647 миллионов долларов соответственно, не коррелирует с ценой биткоина, даже с учетом волатильности его курса. Например, когда в 2023 году биткоин вырос на 155%, годовой рост выручки Bitcoin Depot составил всего 6%, заявила компания. По словам оператора банкомата, отсутствие корреляции между выручкой Bitcoin Depot и ценой BTC отчасти обусловлено характером предоставляемых услуг. «Согласно нашим собственным опросам пользователей, большинство наших пользователей используют наши продукты и услуги в неспекулятивных целях, включая денежные переводы, международные денежные переводы и онлайн-покупки, среди прочего», — пишет Bitcoin Depot.
    • 05.07.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.4% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.4% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.6%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.3%  USDT   +3.3%     Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Things are starting to heat up in the 2024 #USElections 🔥   The Republican Party are currently favourites to be the Winning Party 🇺🇸    Bet Now:  Stake.com BONUS VIP CODE:  game
    • Здравствуйте!  Гарантируем низкие комиссии на обмен: Tether ERC20 USDT на Альфа-Банк RUB. Обмен производится не более 15 минут.   Контакты: Сайт: Monopriz.com Почта: support@monopriz.com
    • Цена биткоина продолжила падение, опустившись ниже отметки в 55 000 долларов, вернувшись к уровням, которые последний раз наблюдались в феврале. Распродажа биткоинов ( BTC ) усилилась на фоне сообщений о том, что рухнувшая криптовалютная биржа Mt. Gox перевела более 47 000 BTC (стоимостью около $2,6 млрд) на новый кошелек перед выплатой в размере $9 млрд. На момент написания статьи цена биткоина составляла $54 200, что в последний раз наблюдалось в феврале, когда крупнейшая по рыночной капитализации криптовалюта достигла нового исторического максимума. После транзакции доверительный управляющий Mt. Gox официально подтвердил 5 июля во время азиатских торгов в пятницу, что рухнувшая биржа «произвела выплаты в биткоинах и биткоин кэш некоторым кредиторам». Однако доверительный управляющий не уточнил сумму BTC, отправленную кредиторам.   Криптовалютный рынок недавно столкнулся со значительным давлением, которое повлияло как на настроения инвесторов , так и на работу майнеров после апрельского халвинга, который сократил вознаграждение за майнинг с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC. По данным X post от f2pool, при текущей цене биткоина прибыльными остаются только пять установок ASIC от Avalon и Antminer .         По данным Coinglass, стремительное падение ниже $55 000 оказало давление на спекулянтов, что привело к ликвидации длинных и коротких позиций на нескольких биржах на сумму $682 млн. За последние 24 часа было ликвидировано более 235 000 трейдеров, а крупнейший ордер на ликвидацию по торговой паре ETH/USDT на Binance составил более $18,4 млн. По данным CoinGecko, общая капитализация рынка криптовалют упала более чем на 8% до $2 трлн, что усилило распродажи среди спекулянтов. Как ранее сообщали СМИ , основатель TRON Джастин Сан предложил помочь отрасли своей «готовностью» купить конфискованные биткоины у немецкого правительства на внебиржевом рынке. Неясно, когда начнутся эти переговоры, но с недавним перемещением биткоинов на централизованные биржи с адресов, помеченных как немецкие, выплаты Mt. Gox, по-видимому, стали главной заботой трейдеров.      Некоторые клиенты Mt Gox будут вынуждены ждать свои выплаты на биржи до 3 месяцев:- Kraken до 90 дней на обработку;- Bitstamp до 60 дней;- BitGo до 20 дней;- SBI VC Trade и Bitbank завершат выплаты в течение 14 дней.    
    • Приветствуем!  Сделали очень выгодный курс для Вас на пару Bitcoin на Тинькофф Cash-in. Наша команда сопроводит обмен на всех этапах. Низкие комиссии и выгодные обменные курсы.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Доброе утро!Мы подготовили краткий обзор рынка на сегодняшний день 05.07.2024Биткоин (-6,33%) откатился до $55 161 и готовится к новому обвалу. Очередным ударом послужило сообщение Arkham о выводе 47 000 BTC (почти $2,7 млрд) с холодных кошельков Mt Gox. В движение пришла лишь треть суммы, предназначенной для выплат кредиторам биржи, поэтому временное падение до $50К уже не выглядит фантастическим сценарием.Эфир (-9,79%) утратил поддержку и откатился ниже $3К — до $2 915, а Solana (-9,59%) подешевел до $123,57. Капитализация крипторынка — $2,00 трлн (-8,29%), индекс доминирования биткоина — 54,00%.Произвести обмен этих криптовалют вы можете на нашем обменнике 366.cash
    • The token sale will start on 1st of August. Lets wait till the token sale.
    • What is the purpose of the notification function?   With this tool, you will be able to find out about rates and reserves. You will be able to exchange e-currency when the rate or reserve reaches the optimal one.    When can you use the notification?    ● if you are satisfied with the exchange rate, but the exchanger does not have enough reserve for the requested operation; ● you want to find the most favorable rate and do not hurry with the exchange; ● you have not found an exchanger that can make an exchange in the desired direction, and you want to know when this exchange will be possible; ● you own an exchanger and want to control the rates of competitors.   Add the robot's addresses to your contact list so that the message sent by the BestChange robot will not be mistakenly blocked by your anti-spam system:   E-mail: noreply@bestchange.com Telegram: bestchange_bot