Money transfer problem - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

On 2/23/2020 at 11:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

Dear mate this problem was occour in 2020 and know is the 2021. Its mean this topic was created one year ago. I think this issue was occoured to everyone in the forum. I think it was due to inspection period. @Morning Star do you think i am right??

Hello friend, do not worry. I am also facing this problem and I think everyone on this forum is facing this same issue. I think there are some technical issues or the company accounts may be empty. So when they have filled again we will get our payments. Try again after some time.

Dear friend, yes, the forum is updated every few months in order to pump money into the forum. Yes, it is a technical problem, my friend. I expect that the forum will stop for at least two weeks. This problem will be solved soon. Do not reduce.

Hello, I am new to this forum, I realized that most of the people are in the same situation as you, what they said is that the members who experience this situation are not worried because there may always be errors and some malfunctions, there may be a minor malfunction in the system, so we need to understand them.

No dear i canoot face this problem. As i am new member on this forum , thus i cannot talk you about its solution. So wait for the seniors reply and they give you the most suitable solution. 

I am also facing same problem but do not need to be worry because I know the main reason behind this is that moderator are cleaning old and useless topics.  When cleaning process is completed than this button will start to work than we can send our btc balance to our wallet. 

You must invest good capital to make money. You can make BTC money main, but you will invest in the market by verifying the capital. Many have been affected by you.

yes friend now a days we are face this problem we will do not transfer our balance so that we are face many problem this site this is very good and trusted site in the world.

thanks

Yes brother its stop sometimes from the moderates Because they will clean this forum in this time that's why they check in this time who is doing spamming and doing cheating reputation here so don't worry about it wait i hope they will fix your issue

As for me, I will not face this problem before, but I advise you to be patient and try more than once to send our money because it could be a technical problem and it will be solved within a few hours and do not worry because you will not lose anything of your money

In fact, the matter does not need to be anxious and anxious, as this problem appeared a while ago for everyone and the reason was from the management of the site, either because of a technical defect or that there are some things that the platform developer does

Well at some point in the forum the send to my balance tab doesn't work not only for you but for the entire members of the forum. 

Please don’t worry focus and work hard. Your money will not waste.its save because this site is fully satisfied.i want to mention be careful about the wallet transaction if you are given mistakes two other accounts then it possible to get the amount again.I wish you to best of luck bro.

• +2 1

Yeah, there is an issue with transferring funds from the earnings balance to your pocket, but this has occurred before, and is usually fixed within a few days. So keep earning on here, and when they fix the dilemma, you can just pass all your money to your pocket at once.

Hi there, I do not think you have anything to worry about , this thing of not receiving the money happened before and It does not take any more than days before it is resolved. I think the forum stops the payments for a while just to clean it from all the spammers, and then everything will go back to normal. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I contacted the administrator and they said we were trying to resolve the issue. Let's see Ahaded. What will happen. I feel like I'm giving up. I have faced the same problem since yesterday. "Send to my balance" is not working on YoBit.

• +1 1

We can't send btc in our main balance because currently scammers are being cleaned knowing this site is scammer free.Our paymnet will open soon. Keep working.

Edited by Jack07
Typing mistake
  • +3 1

Well I think sometimes it occurs, but don't worry the yobit is legible platform. So you won't get cheated. Be patient and concentrate on your work. It will be get ready soon. It is due to some technical issues I think.

• +1 1

I think the issue of send our earning to send balance always occurred every year, because the post that of this our friends have taken since last year, we newcomer we're still facing the such experience yet, definitely the issues always occurred every year, to my experience think that is mandatory of the forum were cleaning some strash.

Maybe not merely you we're confronting this difficulty there's actually a server dilemma it'll be fleetingly Re solve don't-get anxiety do your everyday premise do the job and in certain instance you do we attract your own charge out of your yobit wallet and also yet another thing that I wish to say be mindful in regards to the pocket trade in the event that you're awarded in error just two additional accounts afterwards you certainly feasible to find the Amount back again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It's not a problem my dears these days are the dates for cleaning of forum and in these days all spammers are banned and all spammers are removed from copmaign so just wait for few days after some days the we all will surely be able for transferring our funds in our yobit.net account so don't worry just relax and focus on your work. 

Hello dear friend there are many people who are facing the same issue .It may be the technical difficulties . Moderators would definitely work to solve this issue .Keep posting dear friend.

Yes my dear friend Everyone has to face  this issue on this platform. I will tell you when you have to transfer money on this platform, whichever yobit account  is the best, which helps you a lot in withdrawing your money. So in this way your issue may be resolved, the money transfer problem will go away, so when you have to withdraw   and transfer money at any time, then whatever you are use the yobit account.

Dear fellow i also faced the same problem and a I do not know the exact reason but do not worry about it and I hope very soon this problem is being solved and you will be transfer your money so work with patience.

Edited by Mecalum
  • +1 1

It's a general problem and its will be resolved soon by yobit exchange. If you experience this similar problem just keep calm and be patience the issue will be resolved by yobit exchange in short period of time. 

• +5 1