Money transfer problem - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

Sometimes there is a problem transferring money from Jobbit.  Because many people use Jobit so there is some problem with the server.  This is why it is difficult to transfer money earned on eBay.

Secure global payments for real estate, international tuition, vehicle purchase and more. Let us help you navigate the complex process of international purchases and payments. 100% Security. Saving you thousands. Steps: Manage Your Payments, Get A Strategic Plan.
,.,.i think your trying to say that the "send to my btc balance" tab on yobit.io is not working, right? If that it is, as for now we can now send again our btc earned to our ...,.,.

I recently faced that problem but admin restored my UID in Yobit exchange. Friends you should contact forum admin to fix your problem. I contacted the admin by email & he restored the account by giving some reasons of UID removing.

Sorry bro i cannot help you on this because i've now not started getting money as i have not reached my one hundred feedback. However after reading many comments and posts i got here to end that most people have the same hassle and maximum likely the problem may be solved on the earliest.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:26 PM, ripa12 said:

I don't know why yobit is not responding . Many people face this problem. So , I think this is technical problem of cryptotalk . I hope it will be solved soon . 

These kind of problems are temporary and are usally resolved very soon. Cryptotalk account is linked to yobit account for receiving the payments. 

That this happens with everyone and the Send to Credit button stops every period of time because moderators make adjustments in the forum or clean up bad posts and fraudulent members, so you have to be useful and continue working in the forum and make useful and appropriate posts so that you are not banned by the moderators.

No one can solve this problem because this happens with all members, not with you only, because everyone cannot send the balance to the wallet, so you have to wait a while for the payment to return again.  In my opinion, you should keep working on the forum well and don't worry because your money is safe in Yobit.

gamee songsar angry enforce angel alhamdy definitely in few time you can we draw your payment from the yobit wallet and one more thing I want to mention be careful about the wallet to be a cose in turkey such 

Friend, this problem appears when the platform is doing some maintenance so your payments are blocked momentarily but then the withdrawal is restored without any problem, it's nothing to be alarmed about 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi Dear recently i joined this platform and did not know well about this platform sorry to say i do not know about your problem hope so senior guidance will help you to resolve your problem Good luck 

Yes I think on that time it may be problem but I'm not on this time but this is not problem now balance move no tention just work here and earn from here in the well form it is for us. So work and earn.

• +1 1

I am new at this great platform i wish one day i will reach at the rank of full member🤗. But i think this the technical issue of the platform and i hope administration can resolve this soon. ❤️

Me, I have not started earning. I am still doing my 100 posts but I think it is a technical problem. You will have to e exercise patient. Yobit will fix it. It is not a big deal. Just be rest assured that your money is safe. Thank you.

This is a problem that not everyone can avoid completely because the procedures are not so simple for the members.  But I would advise the member to ask questions because it is the best way to learn.

Hello my dear guys i am also facing this problem frim yesterday i cannot transfer my money it any one knows how to fix it please tell me and i shell be very greatful for your help. 💕💖

I heard from a friend on the forum that the site sometimes stops paying members,
Or rather, the button for sending currencies to the wallet stops, but the site keeps the payment active,
So do not be afraid of this problem, it may be a minor technical problem and the site is currently solving it.

yes this problem is facing for all members of the website exchange Youbit, this problem happend yet before but is resolved in just some hours  but time is not resolved from yesterday   so is not the same problem..

On 2/23/2020 at 11:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

Dude you have to send him money from different ways like from bank account or from shop because this is the way you earn money not to send money to someone.

• Useful or interesting 1

We as a whole of us should confront same issue and I don't have the foggiest idea when this issue is addressed . This issue make in this gathering additional time since I read numerous subject however in various occasions about this issue yet I never find solutions of this issue . I trust this issue settled early .

Hello, I could see that many people also went through this, and it is given that in the forum the administrators usually clean up because there are malicious people who do multi-accounts, so we have to be patient when that happens because it is for the good of the forum.

Some time the yobit cryptotalk  signature  bfc payment  pool become empty so in this case they are trying to refill it which  some time  take long time and some time short term..  Also in this refills  time forum authorities  try to remove  out spammer  as happen last month 😉.. Just work with patience .. 

16 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

all we have to do is to work normally, they will continue to pay us

Why not?? They are responsible  to give payment  for those user who is helpful for this forum  not responsible  for them who are not serious  about forum rule..  Still many good member  working in our forum without  any payment 😉 so can you imagine  their responsibility??  Forum need those kind of members  @Kenan12

On 2/23/2020 at 11:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

I am likewise confronting a similar issue since yesterday. In YoBit "ship off my Balance" not working. I have an inclination that I am surrendering. I have reached the administrator and they said we are attempting to tackle the issue. How about we see ahaed. What going to occur.