What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

If your topic goes viral for being meaningful and educative that means it has become a topic of benefits to every user and so you will earn reputation for that. But I don't know if this forum gives some extra bonus for that.

I don't think so that it effects your earning or payments which you get from post which have positive raputations. 

Increased raputations on your single post will increase your reputation points only not your payment. 

Bro Even if you topic goes viral you will most likely get reputation nothing else. Everyone here will earn the same amount as you earning. Yeah if your goes viral  you will  reputation increase and more people will follow you for that.

Friend, if your topic goes viral, nothing will happen, you will only gain more reputation only if users rate you, in other cases a topic goes viral for the comments but does not receive any qualification for the creator, the fact that a topic is viral is because a large number of users are commenting or discussing your topic.

Hello mate, first if all if you want to viral your post, then you should have to post very useful, informative, and relevant to Cryptocurrencies. And the viral, popular, and hot post brings many reputation and followers. It also be discussed for long time and remain in first 3 pages of the section.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

If your topic goes viral, this is good news for you, it means you will be paid for that post and next time you write a topic you will also get followers who will read your topic and respond to you Will. 

• +1 1

If your topic goes viral, you will have more ratings, which will make you have a considerable amount of ratings that will be reflected in your profile, it is something very good friend because you can also notice that your post was good, continue like this because you can continue to earn for the good post you make.

• +3 1

I think it is beneficial for him who create the topic. Because if it goes viral than definitely it will received lot of likes. And due to this topic the creator of the topic will become famous and he will get more followers. That will definitely benefit him in future because if a person has more followers than he will definitely received more reputation. And his posts will be paid more.

There is no other way to make money with Kryptotalk other than by paying donations. Even if one of your posts has been affected by a virus, you will only receive what you posted. The only way to pay is to write a post, there is no other way to get it all.

Your topic going viral is more of a emotional feeling  rather than getting any extra increase in payment.It also increases your reputation as a very good content provider and it helps you to increase your followers too.More over your later posts will begetting more and more reach.But first of all your post going viral is primarily a very happy feeling in the tummy .

No brother...you cant get extra money for your useful post...but it has some advantage if your post will viral..it help to knowing your self to others...because many member can know you..its help to increase your community reputation...so try to make this type of useful post for getting extra money...

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

Yeah dear its a good thing if this happens as you mentioned above if our post goes viral we can gain more community reputation and positive rating or a lot followers and it's directly effects our earnings too so try to do useful posts

• -3 1

On the off chance that your post circulates around the web, you will get uncommon standing from it. Also, you will think that its mainstream here. In the event that your post circulates around the web, numerous individuals state I don't have the foggiest idea whether it is conceivable to get more cash-flow. On the off chance that anybody knows, it will help to me. Yet, in the event that your post is viral, you will acquire notoriety must.

This is a very good news for us. We can get more and more reputation from our viral post. Because a viral post easily contain a lot of reactions from others. So i always pray for viral my post. If you write useful and informative topic, your post will viral easily.

Hello my dear friend i am also a new commer here i do not any more about your question because still i am completed my hundered post but my friends tell me about this that there will b no increase in your money to increase your repetition.

Very good post, i never thought about it but I think there will be no change in your earning. But it will increase your reputation. If the post is good enough and it has gone viral then that means it has reached so many people, people will give you positive reactions that will increase your reputation.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

If our topic goes viral or hits then we will get a lot of reputations in the topic which will increase our reputation.Your money will not increase, only your reputation will increase and your followers will increase.

The benefit would be that your presence will grow on this forum and people will be looking at your posts more because of the valuable information that you provide to them. But there is no added benefit like an extra reward of any sort.

My dear friend, if my subject goes viral, it will definitely have an effect on me.  But the matter must be good.  If my bad things go viral everyone will call me bad.  And if my good thing goes viral, everyone will call me good.  I will benefit for him.  Think we can get more likes when our issues go viral.  But I don’t think we can make extra money if our posts go viral.  We are just a fixed amount.  You can gain knowledge from the experienced members of this forum.

Hi dear, hope you are well. You asked the right question. If any of your topics are viral, then your followers will increase and your ranking will increase. Which will increase your interest in working.

Well thats quite a good thing. When a member's topic goes viral then it brings more and more other members on the topic. With members comes reputation and with reputation comes more income. So your viral topics can generate positive reactions and can also get you followers on this forum. 

If a topic goes viral among consumers, we don't get extra revenue, but we do get countless benefits. Many members comment on our post and we get to learn from their comments and increase our knowledge. The number of our legs can increase. And our reputation grows. Our reputation grows a lot. But we don't get much income. We are paid the same amount as a normal post.

• +2 1

This would be great because if this happens then we will be able to get reputation for ourselves and if our topic is good then we will get replays from seniors and our knowledge Will be increased.

• +2 1

In case your subject goes viral at that point you'll be seeing hot answers in it. It implies more individuals were commenting and they're really fascinated by the subject which you made. That's where you'll be able get more notoriety too. But I don't think you could earn from your viral post, cryptotalk pay you per post each.