Do Your Own Research - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do Your Own Research

Of course it depends on you and how much you work hard on yourself because doing your researchs and learning new things will help you in your investments in the future and to avoid doing mistakes. 

Many people do their own reasearch and they don't depend on others. They complete their own tasks. They engages buying and selling the bitocoin.

Yes I think for me it is very necessary for us to do our own research because with that we are definitely going to get more experience knowledge about a lot of things 

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. I am glad to see your post. We should do our own research to get information about the topics. Many people do their own research like they're not depending on others to do the task for them. Thank you.

Of course, you would rely on own selves; in the beginning, when you were young, you would consult experts; now, it is up to you. Bitcoin has a bright future; he would be more strong than he is now, particularly if he is adopted; then, a slew of new features would be introduced, and we would be enthralled by it.

Bitcoin is growing faster gradually it is high time we make proper research on what will happen to Bitcoin in the future how can we manage the situation and what are the changes that will occur so that we can a comodate every circumstances that arises.

Bitcoin is the future of our payments method it can't collapse anymore.

Every and each one of us should depend on him/her but not the beginning because you won't know what to do because you don't have any experience so you should ask seniors ofcours.

Yes of course you will have to be doing your own research without relying to anyone. Everything depends on you Bitcoin will keep raising and getting value everyday and there's so many features of trading which you will have to learn and master it.

bitcoin will have a brilliant future, he will be more powerful than now. Its good because we can find and know the truth of everything in crypto rather than just listening news from other people. Its good to make research by yourself.And you have to expend your energy to develop this platform and make it the largest encyclopedia of cryptocurrencies

Yes friends, we should do our research because if we do not benefit from the research of others or cover copy and paste then it will definitely not be successful for us, then we should work on the basis of our research. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Everyone should rely on their own research . One should never try to follow others. In this way, you will do harm to yourself i mean to your account. So be careful and work on your self. 

• +5 1

Yes I agree with you really want to invest in the cryptocurrency then we have to start your own research so that we can make some calculation and plan for the different cryptocurrencies before investment because this is very necessary element and you have to make some plan and calculations before investment this will be a key element in the success

There is no doubt that Bitcoin will spread more in the near term
Its profits now are good and I think that with the future it will pay off its value and its popularity will be greater than now
Therefore, we have to work hard and persevere and always search for information to always see news of cryptocurrencies

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I certainly agree with you, that the field of encrypted currencies is a new field and it really needs a lot of research and serious work in order to advance in this field and be able to make a profit

• +1 1

Every day we read something new about cryptocurrencies and we learn a lot as well, so this field is an endless sea of information, and we, in turn, must take advantage of our presence in this forum and benefit from the experiences of senior members, in addition to our special research on cryptocurrencies helps us to discover more and thus We can be effective in CryptoTalk.

Yes . You must have your own research . You must work hard and strive for that dream to achieve what you seek . The path to seeking a dream requires a lot of time, effort and fatigue . But the path to success is very beautiful . You must own your own research .

• +5 1

Exactly my friend,each one of us has to do his own research and discover new and useful information as much as we can,and then we can share our knowledge and experience and get benefit from each other.we have to work as a team for the sake of learning and earning money. 

Well, of course, my friend, each of us should do our own research ..
At first you can benefit from the experiences of others as well as taking expert opinion before making any move..
After a period of time you will have your experience you will be able to manage your finances by yourself without the help of anyone.
Good luck .

• +3 1

This is certain . When I started working in the field of electronic currencies, I did not know anything about it except for some simple information and I conducted my own research until I came to sufficient knowledge of Bitcoin and trading platforms

Of course, it is necessary to do our own research and define the idea that we want to study and share it and collect the correct information about it and present it in a simple and clear manner in order to help others increase their knowledge and experience, and therefore we should not stop at failure and continue to try and search to get the benefit. Required in the future and the ability to make an optimal investment

Hello my dear friend.Yes, you are right that we have to do own research before making useful posts or topic if we use wrong information then our post or topic will delete from the forum and there are a lot of chances that we get warning point also.

It is good to do research on the platform for better discharging of duties in the forum and also do feasibility study on which coin is good to invest on within a little time to get huge profit.

At the beginning of my work at the forum I did my own research so as not to fall into the trap of scammers and I was able to get the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum and read how people got it wrong, and I'm still doing my own research to be the best here .

• +4 1

Yes we should do our own research. Do not pick the topics of others. Everyone have different school of thought. So display your own thoughts. Do research about that topic which you think this is unique.

I agree with you in what you say, in every profitable, new and sexy field, you find hundreds of hundreds of convincing scammers behind the kindness and temporal shows of the degree of unable to disperse them from real sites and to overcome these has to be defined so everyone else can know them and devoid them