Replying in a same topic.. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

Hete in this forum everything as been made easy for us you don't need to stress yourself about replying to a topic twice, if you check the topic before entering it you will know through the black sign from the message icon on the topic

• +1 1

if this occurs, it is going to be counted simplest once. and it's going to not remember the other remarks. you may recognize the posts which you have commented on thru the circle next to every topic. if it's far white, because of this you haven't answered to the subject. if it's miles black, which means that you have got commented on the topic.

Many can answer the same question.  If you want to answer a question, you have to read it in a very good way so that there is no mistake.  And you have to give it a very good way to get a lot of fame.  So it can be said that many people can give the same answer.

Yes my friend you can reply to you are same topic without any issue but you should be making a serious and positive debate and useful contact there is no issue of making comments on the same topic again and again

Friend I do not think that something very bad will happen if it was your mistake, but it is better to avoid it, for that we have the option of being able to comment topics in the section in which you are working, you will see that the chat balloon will be painted black if you already commented.

Hello my dear friend we can easily understand which post we have replied to so we should not reply to the replyed post again we can easily understand which post we have replied thank you my dear.

It's not a good to reply again and again on the same post.

We would to post on different posts to get more and more knowledge as well as reaction.

This platform works on learning base so we need to create a good content regularly on different topics.

The main function of this forum is to comment on various topics.  Many of our friends can e-comment on a topic.  But in my case, I can only comment once.  Everyone can comment on a topic at once and the comment must be similar and relevant to the topic.

Hello, my dear friends . you are right to say that I can write the 1 replay on each post.it can't write another comment on same post. But the moderator can count only 1 post which can b done with unique and useless words.

Hello buddy, success! I additionally ask myself that question loads. It just occurred to me a few minutes in the past, I wager I won't inform you in the daily posts that you have to do to receives a commission, I do not think it is some thing to penalize.

Greetings to you my dear friend
Welcome to join
There is no problem with that
As long as the comment is meaningful
And does not violate the conditions

Nothing will happen, but if you keep doing so, you might get warned for spamming. You can use the chat icon to the left of each title: if it was gray, or black then you have commented soon the topic before. Otherwise, yit means you haven't commented yet.

If you are replying a same topic in 2 or 3 time then you waste your time. Because it is a policy of this platform is that you can reply a topic for one time otherwise if you are replying about it for 2 or 3 time then your reply was count by one. 

So be careful about your topic. And be careful about your time.

If you have any questions then you can ask from the experts. And always be updated about this app.

no friend it is not more same topic in this site this is very good and trusted site in the word so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

Yes, my friend, I do not think it will affect you because there are a lot of topics that are repeated, but in different ways and methods, and this is very sad because we must present every day useful topics and publications in order to support and help each other in achieving success.

I really dont know about this topic.. Some people  says that commenting  twice in one subject  wont count but some says it will count  so I'm  a little  bit confused..  If you cant remember  then nothing to do..  But i think  we should not comment  twice

you are all here to talk and for discussion on different topic you can reply on the same topics.its related our talk about crypto currency.we can post comment on any topic any time.

Hello dear friend, you ask a very good question about forum comment, you can comment twice in same post but it will be good not to comment twice in same post because your comment will count once if you comment twice in same topic.

I think there is a symbol that shows if you have given comment or not. But, if you comment in mistake. Then that can be deleted by moderators or it will not included to useful posts. Thanks for posting this.

• +3 1

Every before you open a topic, there is always a sign that you have or have not replied to the topic. Depending on the situation, if a member reports your post then your post will be deleted.

I don't think is a big deal commending on same topic twice. If your comments is passing information and people are gaining some informations from your post. Your post should be constructive, educative and informative.

I figure we ought not give two remark in one post since, in such a case that we give two remark in one post we can get inconvenience from arbitrator and our post likewise tally once, so there is no advantage to remark two out of one post.

Hey friend I hope you're fine. You said this topic in your present day. You replied to the same topic once and later forgot that you replayed the same topic twice. In fact, it's not a big deal. As far as I know, when the same topic is replayed twice cryptotalk.org paid for our first reply not for the 2nd reply.And if you mistakenly replayed the second time, you should delete that reply. I hope you can answer your question. Have a nice day.

@Enxz Nothing will happen, but I advise you to check the posts that I have responded to, and this will appear to you when the conversation is indicated to the left of the post.  Good day