Replying in a same topic.. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

Hello! I dont know. Maybe I did that a couple of times. Well, in general, you need to do this: if you have already replied to this post, then it should turn green or red in order to distinguish the written post from the unwritten one.

• +2 1

On 2/21/2020 at 5:39 PM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

Just stay focused and don't lose focus and you will remember which topics you have replied to and which ones you have not answered so be very careful with that because you could lose your account temporarily or receive warnings from the moderators.

Nothing will happen to you, except one thing which is you will not be paid for the second reply, I mean you will be paid for only the first one, you can be paid for the second reply in one condition, wich is when you reply in the first time and this reply was deleted, then in this case you can reply to it again and you will be paid for it.

This forum is meant for interaction on Cryptocurrency and its not against to reply more than once on a single topic in as much we are learning and interacting together. The forum just go again sending a message on a single topic more than once and with the same content.

• +1 1

Replying with the same topic if you reply again  for the same topic its meanes your replying comment first you have done but if another problems like missing and other issues then you again comment on that topic because your first comment is not counted for other issues.but in other if again comment on same topic your account with effect and it will effect on your payment.so please be care about these things.

You can remember these things because when you can post this other time admin will remove your comments or posts. Then it was not good for you. Make sure and avoid these types of problems. 

Oh ho if you do this this then ready your account will be blocked because it is the violation and breaks of the rules. So I think be careful and not do this. It is the bad habit.

• +1 1

No i think it's not a big problem,it is not true that people are saying that your account will be blocked.it's just that your comment will not be counted then no matter how many comments you write on the same topic,only one comment will be counted.so you don't worry about it.

Hello, that is not good since they do not count it as a comment either, since I think they count it as spam or multiple, I usually what I do is mark the posts that I comment with a like or reputation, in order to avoid Repeating commenting on them may help you this tip, in addition to also helping the person who published the topic.

• +1 1

If you comment on the same topic doesn't happening anything but if you reply on the same topic and same day then your reply must be merge not counted and also there is a black and white icon that shows you that you can comment already and not

hello brother i will explain to you about replying in a same topic so just read my comment to understand me , all right of pour you preserve answer to the similar issue after a number of existence I squalid in slow time, as if you rejoin it in succinct time your new announce or note will be further certain to the most recent post, hence will not be counted , so that all the information i have about your question so good luck for you brother .

• +5 1

Actually i doesn’t know what will happen. But we should avoid response in same topics two times. For next reply moderators cannot pay us.  So it will be better not to comment next time. 

Your comment is not counted and deleted they do not pay for that,To avoid commenting  the same topic you can go to topic listing and see the message icon if you are 2 block means you’re done commenting in that topic.

• +1 1

Yes this is a great choice for everyone to think according to their own thinking and write what he know . Therefore everyone is allowed to write on the same topic but one must not copy paste .One must write in his own thinking and in his own words.

This is very easy. Just review the icon on the side of the title. If it is black, this means that you have commented on the topic, and if it is white, then this means that the topic was not commented on by you before

Hy 

This is not possible topost in same topic. I think that will lead you to  ban your account. So keep away from this .and follow the rules and regulations in Cryptotalk forum. 

I think it does not matter if you reply to the same topic again and again. It is just better to reply to different topic every time. But there is also a fear that your can get banned if you continue to do so.. So try to keep your distance away from this..

The forum suggests which of the posts you have responded to, in most cases it is not good to answer to participate in the same matter because it may have negative consequences for your account in CRIPTOTALK even when I am not sure, however I recommend you participate in various topics because in the forum there are several interesting topics to only participate in one.

This platform has provides us with a item to live through the topic that was replied to everywhere at hand is an icon in the pro forma of a letter at what time you are two black and pallid balloons This agency that you did not react to the marker and what time you are completely black this resources that you state responded to the focus you have set and it will benefit you when you work through it

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

Yes I was also thinking about this and try to find any rule regarding this but I didn't find any issue regarding this... Thanks...

No you cant post 2 comments on a same.topic .because it is their rules that you cannot comment 2 on the same topic. If you comment 2 on the same topic, your comment will be deleted. 

ordinarily, best for this, there may be this kind of message to 1 facet of the point call, this message suggests in case you wrote in this subject matter. certainly, at the off chance which you nevertheless by the way compose yet again, at that point nothing will occur by means of any stretch of the creativeness.

I agree with you.  This is an important full forum for the boys to do the right thing and make money.  There is a lot to learn from this. You will be able to do something good by expressing your happiness when you receive the payment. You have to post well. An important thing for us is that crypto is. I agree with him. I want to know about crypto like Hitler.

Greetings to all , dear @Enxzas a beginner everyone find this problem and mostly asked for the solution. Actually when u replied to a specific topic the message icon become black located at the left corner of the post otherwise in white form show u can reply to that topic

The icon before the title of the topic turns black once you have responded to that particular topic. But still you can post multiple times on a single topic if someone mentions you and you want to reply to him.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.