How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

Well,  I heard of many sites like that that enables you to earn just by reading there articles,  but the most annoying thing about them is that when it time for withdrawals,  you have to invite people to register before you have access to your funds. 

I have never heard the name of such browser and don't know anything about it. I found out through you.  I want to use the browser.  However, I am skeptical about the payment.  It will be best if you show proof of payment. Otherwise I can't believe it.

Maybe he's making money. But I think it's not a browser that's worth exaggerating. Because I haven't seen any of these systems making good money until now. So I don't recommend it much.

Not too conversant with earning online through browsing, this site will be first of it kind that I am earning. I have been seen many adverts regard earning online but I never vested into it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I tried this browser a while ago but I think I deleted it because I use the default phone browser, and it also gives a little money,
It gives BAT currency, but in a small way, and I think to start giving you, you must first buy a membership or service and also buy it in BAT currency.
So I did not continue to use it.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

I think that it is really possible to profit by browsing through the Brave Browser or through the PreSearch site as well. It offers money in exchange for searching and browsing

I used to win some cryptos with the BRAVE browser that until recently was giving rewards to people who referred their friends, but now it doesn't give rewards anymore, we have to take the browser's opportunities when it gives us the chance to be able to win cryptos for this don't last long anymore.

Too I will advise, as well as all, it is Brave. There is really every month to pay for the installation$ 5, it's cool! You can download to different devices, and earn more money. Still there is browser Mandarin, there for what you they're using, pay small money, in day can be earn 0.2-0.5$

Actually there are many browsers which really pay for browsing. As I'm from crypto field I would like to share one browser, it is brave browser , which pay in bat token cryptocurrency for surfing on brave browser. So u can earn decent amount of money by browsing on brave browser.

You can use Brave browser or find extension BitTube. These two tools let you to earn 5-10$ per month, I think, this is a great way to earn little

Yes i heard about Brave Browser that pay for brows and i install and try it but Unfortunately, I received a message that the ads are not supported in your country so I didn't get any payment for browsing and then deleted the program

Indeed, like you said those famous browsers are not giving us a money on the adds that being appeared. But the brave browser is really amazing because it does not have any adds like always shown at YouTube once we watch something on it. I currently using brave browser and it is legit because they give me a Basic Attention Token (BAT) this are the price that they give to us every month. I suggest to use this kind of browser because it was very legit.  

• +4 1

Thanks for this great post, I think I will start to take advantage of Brave with pleasure, I can do many things while I'm surfing and the ideal is that one diversifies and can have income from all possible sides, so we all help each other if we work as a team with respect to how to generate income. Thank you Cryptotalk for all the information.

• +2 1

The brave browser, I heard that it is making money by the ads it shows on the screen of the users when they are browsing and that is how it pays you as well, from that money.

• +2 1

I am using that browser, although I do not generate much profit by browsing, I know that it adds up in the long term and I simply save the tokens because perhaps in the future they will go up at a good price and I will get much more because that is the best of cryptocurrencies that take an unexpected turn .

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I want to ask you if these sites are really reliable and how much do they pay us? Isn’t this forum what pays well for a simple job. I expect that the idea of browsing is good, but it needs high reliability.

You can make money by browsing through online work such as creating course.I also heard that there are some browser that paying you with some coins.I am still in doubt now why they are giving free tokens away.

I would say that there may be several options but I only know about Bittube and Brave Browser who pay you to browse.  IAM using bit tube chrome extension.  It gives you 10 to 15 cents browsing the internet for 10 hours.  But now only 2 cents I can still doubt why they are just browsing the whole internet and giving away free tokens.

This is why I have never allowed myself to join this kind of airdrop!

And yes this is what you said airdrop! Thanks.

At present, there are some browsers on the market that give us cryptocurrency for free or our own tokens, I think browsing is a very good aspect, and this is one of our minor ones And I think for myself, and that's why I think all these browsers and all these browser security are very good

They are not giving free coins for us to browse, but they give us coins because we make them to a good level for the advertising marketing! They advertise a lot of business with their browser and thats why they pay us to use it.. just like youtube.

Joining forum like cryptotalk will make you earn money without being hassle that's why I consider working at cryptotalk as my parttime job. As a student I'm glad that I discover joining this forum because I'm earni g money and learnings in this forum. 

This is not difficult I want to tell you that you you are lucky to hear and you should to read the topics and then you should to write the comments according to their topics you can get the the 10 satoshi e against your one useful post

on the internet, there many opportunities of earning, the best way to earn while browsing is through the brave browser that pays for viewing advertisements,

I know this browser very well because I use it a lot, it has a simple, practical interface and eliminates its ads for better handling, for me this browser is excellent, we cannot gain much by using it, but we can screw up some tokens just by using it.

Nowadays, even leisure activities like browsing could possibly generate passive or active income for just surfing the internet