Bitcoin Generator Websites - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

Bitcoin Generator Websites

On 2/20/2020 at 3:33 PM, Saira said:

Welcome here friend it's a legit and real earning site don't worry about this site you just need to make useful post and get bitcoin you have make 30 useful post daily and earn 0. 0003 bitcoin every day so you start to make 100 post free to get your payment of next 30 post 

As you well tell us that the answer you provide to this publication, first of all, welcome, I wish the creator of this publication and this system is reliable since it has to make 30 daily posts that are useful and thus obtain profits.
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

You  encourage by seeing so many posts about generating free cryptocurrency but all these posts are about the promotions of websites I think these are fraud  these are not legit same bro I am also scammed three times.  You are going to generate one BTC without any investment I think it is not possible one BTC has a great rate in market nowadays. 

Well  I didn't see any kind of these real Bitcoin generator sites. Most of them are to fake and they didn't provide any kind of amount. From my experience cryptotalk is the. Best platform for collecting Bitcoin. 

It is very difficult to find sites like this, preferably it would be good to work on pages that are more secure as Yobit, remember that in Yobit there is the option to generate bitcoin daily with long-term investments, for that visit Yobit.

Any platform that promises to generate bitcoin or any cryptocurrency in general and that is not based on mining, is an advertised scam and in every way, rather they are Hyips, platforms that work with the money of others to carry out operations or build pyramid systems.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

Well in my point of view there are some website, but they give you very little amount. So don't go around wasting your time there🤗. Second thing is this website cryptotalk is a trusted website. So you can earn here too and it gives good amount. So don't be disheartened ,if you really wanna more bitcoins then you can buy them simply.

My dear friend, I advise you to work on this site only because my friends advised me and worked on it and they succeeded .. This platform is safe and alert.  All you have to do is work hard and pay attention to the rules of this forum.  You will get excellent profits, especially if you learn to trade cryptocurrencies on yobit

Except, mining from graphic and processor othere types of online sites are scams. I also got scammed they want us to invest for mining in higher rate and at the time of withdraw they become unavailable. Only the best way to earn bitcoin is either by mining from original site like cryptotab browser or from this kind of sites which pays according to our knowledge and experience.

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. You should make twenty useful posts on daily basis to earn money online. Your posts must be useful and meaningful.

There are a number of bitcoin generator websites, the like of gaming sites, ads sites such as s'more but no among all of them can be compared to cryptotalk in terms of payment and informations.

Crypto is the best website to earn BTC.  I am also new and working on any digital currency site and earning BTC is my first experience.This site is called Genesis Mining and it is a cloud mining site for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Dear friend, their is not trusted website to generate the bitcoin mining so do not waste you time and money. If you want to really earn then you but the graphic card. And devices which is consumming the electricity.

Hi friend there are a lot of scam and fake sites for the earning of BTC that's why I will recommend you to work at this forum because this is a 100% legit site and you can earn BTC by the investment and trading. 

I can also recommend mini-job and faucet pages that, although the income is low, are an excellent alternative.  What other alternative can you have apart from those mentioned?but unfortunately collecting 1 bitcoin is more difficult than that, I think

Sorry to say friend I don't have enough knowledge able ،that. If there is any lagit website. You have to search like some jobs who pay you by providing service. If you go for free or investments you could be scammed or I suggest You trading. 

There are no good sites for investment or mining Do not waste your time in the void and work in this forum..The best is bad so far to earn bitcoin Because mining has become very difficult and investment sites are not paid..

On 2/20/2020 at 10:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

There are a lot of mining sites on the internet that you can  try but it is not guaranteed to earn fast from it. As far as I know base on my experience in mining sites I try for you to earn more crypto or mine more, you need to spend some money on it, just like high risk high return, if you spend more money on that mining sites you can earn more crypto but if you don't want that you need to be patient to wait until you reach the minimum withdrawal amount of that mining sites.

My friend bunting icon to tell you that Crypto Talk is froum where you can and the Bitcoin and some other coins of the cryptocurrency and one thing I want to tell you that you should to complete your hundred post to get the money

When you work on this forum you can earn the stoshi of the Bitcoin so one thing I want to tell you that crypto talk is a forum who provide you Bitcoin against your work on this forum so best of luck

• +4 1

Hello mate, I am also new here and as such I am learning a great deal about cryptocurrencies. I will also love to know of legitimate sites that can be used for mining bitcoin. Because nowadays, mining of Bitcoin has become very difficult.

Welcome to this forum but I want say you, please follow the rules of Cryptotalk because this forum section is about crypto world. I think there are no any Bitcoin generator website.

My friend i welcome you again.I request you always follow the guidelines and don't break the rules which is provided by cryptotalk.This is very trustable and good earning site i ever seen.Ok if you want for investment then please take help from seniors those who are pro in trading.

Welcome my friend, Bitcoin mining is not that easy.  And it needs a lot of energy and advanced equipment.  I advise you to read about the subject, as there are many types of mining.

This forum is the best forum I've ever visited as it gives us a chance to earn btc without any investments. Some other applications are also available but in comparison to this forum, they are giving away some scents for a lot of work.

I think, I'm just new here and one of the beginners in the crypto world.  I just want to know if there are bitcoin generator or mining websites that are legal, I mean the sites are really paying BTC after you pay any withdrawal or maintenance fee?

Since I am new, I have no idea how to create 1 BTC in an easy way, this is why I have used some of these sites, although I have been scammed twice before, I have seen some posts on social media  Encouraged to try once, so, would you please recommend any legal site to create BTC with low maintenance fee?