What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

As a new member you can use many things. You always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Therefore you read the rules of this forum. You learn knowledge about crypto currency and about this forum. You can get a good money.

Welcome to the huge potential platform. As a newcomer you must to know about this forum and its circumstances. After that you can gain acquire knowledge about this. You can want to know  about many new task what gives a opportunity for earn money to complete these task.

what is cryptotalk and crypto currency. you have to know about these two basic things. after this you have to learnt about this website guidelines and  rules. then you have a good knowledge. if you have good  english then it willbe very helpful and profitable💓

Welcome my dear mate, I would like to suggest you in the first that you should have to make a visit in About Forum section, where you will find the pinned posts about Cryptotalk such as rules and regulations of the forum, and payment system. Then you must have to follow all the rules and make useful posts. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

When I am new here at that time I don't understand what should I do but now I can do everything. Sometimes you try this, browse the foundations to squelch spectacular paraphrases here. First, then you already have to work a hundred points, subsequently, this year's clams testament seeps in the direction of through to its accounting plus wreak its expense account given that then you really can wipe away the clams relishes there.  Furthermore can see the overall paraphrases come in there furthermore clams.

1st you need to post 100 comments  free then you will post 30 comments  per day and you will earn money.. And of course you have to read the topic and you have to understand it 

I make a lot of money from this platform and we also make a lot of money from cryptocurrencies.  To earn bitcoin, we first had to make 100 free posts then paid for every 30 comments or posts per day.  But your comments need to be publicized to count.  If your comments don't get any counts, you can post more comments to post your own 30 posts.

• +2 1

You have to read rules and understand it very well before you start to write comments and topics. You have to end 100 comment at first that not paid after you can make 20 useful comments every day to get money after 7 days. Good luck 

I will choose knowledge, because knowing things and seeing their reality makes you wise and makes you choose the right decisions, the other two are  important but knowledge is number one, and as you are a new member here I advise you to seek knowledge before running after money because it is the thing that will make you rich. 

Failure I the key to success in this world , if you don't face failure you will not see success.

No one is expert in everything , you have to fail before winning . When you fail don't loose hope , you hard to try till you win. 

Everything becomes normal after failure, when you don't fail you don't become mature.

• +2 1

First don't try for creating more topics first only commented on other posts and make this skill more better and read more knowledgeable posts in this forum and read all the rules of this platform from section about forum and then experience in these ideas by this way you will learn more and then start creating topics in the start create one or two topics in a day then increase it day by day. 

Yes you are right.We need to choose a sector where are made post or comments according to the interested or knowledge.Earning here is very easy just make 20 comments daily.Each post you get 1000 satoshi.

Hey guys I'm new here , I just joined this platform yesterday . I am just a a new member I need explanation on all the things to do as am a new member of this platform.

I need to know what to do and what I don't have to do , the presentation and how to make good comments and topics so as to attract all other members .

Am waiting for replies .

Hello   my dear friend! Welcome to know about post useful write topic research content so much tough stance the best platform on the comment. It was topics first only commented on the others comments on knowledge and platform. 

You must first activate the ID with 100 comments. Then you have to make 20 comments every day. 2-1 of your comments may be deleted. So you have to make two to three more comments every day.

I advise recent members of this forum first and foremost to take a look at the conditions and laws in order to avoid the ban. After that, they can comment and they must complete 100 comments at the beginning and then 20 comments per day. At first you may feel bored, but with time you will get used to it with good luck to all

I wish all the friends who do not come on this platform very much, yet I do that this platform will be beneficial for them because it is a very good and beneficial platform, many people are working and benefiting from it. You will be able to learn a lot from this platform and you can also earn  a lot with it. 

Hello my friend.First of all, you should have to read the rules of forum and follow these while making posts.Then you have to complete the first requirement of 100 posts and then you have make 20 post per day.After 7 days you get payment for post.

I think as for as interest is concern all members who joined this forum all are interested in cryptocurrency, knowledge, learning and earning as well. I want to gain experience and learn from the posts of senior members. My interest is in cryptocurrency but I m following beginners section because I want to get all information about cryptocurrency then I will go towards it's section.

Hello dear How Are you...??  Thank you for sharing good information. We have to know what should we do as a new member..i think, you have to write 100 post for active your account.then you have to write minium 20 post per day.if you want to earn, you must have to do it.

Try to learn about the platform even if you are new to it and it should include terms and conditions. Then try to active gain knowledge in it every day. Then when there is a crisis, motivate yourself and make sure that there is lot of thing we can do

First you need to complete your 100 posts, and this depends on the number of days you finish your work, and after obtaining the membership you have to work for 7 days, then you can get your payment, try to complete all the usual tasks, to get the maximum money.

And try to work hard, good luck, may God reward yo.  

Learning everyday is part of our daily activities, this kind of information is important especially to new members, I am glad that their are alot of information here to learn from to avoid making mistakes.

@awis serwer. When any person who is a joined the platform of this side can be easy step of movement and other people who have been trying to get a hold. New member can asked the senior member can routeen. 

What to do as a beginner is to create a time to read through the rules of the platform knowing what yo do and what not to do then you start making your first hundred post and before you start your daily useful twenty post so that you can earn something meaningful that the platform has to offer for you. Am saying this because this are the process I also pass through and I just start receiving my earning recently.