What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

This gathering is usually owed to the closed danger that you want to know about digital styles of money, there are many people who Share your perception towards trainees and likewise you can give them method to recognize your questions and likewise buy some by posting comments.Boredom may befall those who entered here for money only and have no passion for this field or beginners who read a lot of information without understanding, however just keep reading and publishing.

First of all i welcome to you my dear friend

If i tell you in step by step is that first you have to complete hundered post 

After the complete of hundered you have to do twenty five usefull post in a one weak daily basis you have to done it

After 1 weak your earning will be start.thank u.

I appreciate this post my friend. I would take motivation...This is because I love been motivated. Been motivated makes you feel strong and grow the hunger to want to do more of what you are doing.

Welcome to this forum.  In order to work on this forum, you first need to have a good idea about the forum.  Then you need to know the rules of the forum well.  According to the rules of the forum, you have to make the first 100 meaningful posts and 20 meaningful posts every day. Then you will get weekly payment through your good reputation and you will start earning.

Welcome to my dear friend in this platform first you to make follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post after complete 100 post and per day 20 post daily and payment will be strt you should be work hard in this platform..

Dear friend if you are new here first you should read the rules and regulations and the comments of other people's so that your post contain the useful meterial . You should work hard here at this forum to get good reputation.

I think in the event that you need 1 bitcoin you should be tolerance and hardwork more 5-10 years from now to accomplish what your objective need to acquire in future and get the circumstance if the cost of bitcoin will expanded

Well i m new to forum and still under learning process how to earn but reading these comments i understand that being here can actuly help us not just in earning but to understanding how this new crunncy which is going to be the future money works and how trading works may be not on very high level but getting acuainted to the knowledge is as best as it gets.

you are new here I firstly welcome you and I would suggest you to first go through all the instructions of crypto.Be careful from scammers.Don't try to copy paste from other users postsThis world is very broad and profitable. You must also have the experience to move forward. ....

This forum provides science and money.  You can gain a lot of knowledge and then enter and gain in the world of trading.  You must first and foremost review the rules of the forum and adhere to them strictly.  Any violation of the rules will lead to a complete ban.  You need to write 100 useful posts in the first week and then 20 useful and error free comments every day.  You have to focus on knowledge first.

Dear mate wellcom to the crypto talk platfrom this is the only platfom in the world were we take knowledge information amd experience about the diffrent coins currancy .

now come to the topic as newbie firt of all you should follow the rules and regulation of the platfrom. Don't spam and not use copy paste .

to get good reputation post some usefull and informative post .

First of all, welcome to this platform. Every job has certain rules. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Here you can earn good money by spending very little time. But you must follow the rules in the right way. Like you can't comment on others. You have to work with your creativity. Then you can be successful . So stay motivated and stay success. And don't be negligent at the work. 

It is continuously great to be spurred after you are posting comments on the gathering because it will avoid you from getting bored so that you simply can post your comments proficiently and it'll too spare you time since you'll be quick in commenting.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to

Actually one factor is common and important as its motivation others are Achived. If you have strong motivations you are successful in teaching as well getting knowledge but lack of motivation failed to develop knowledge and any interest so always be motivated 

Greetings to you. Dear just see the posts and give your opinion and then from this you may be lot of guidance from the topics which are used in daily life.

Yes right dear we need to choose a sector where we can made a post or comments accordimg to our interest and knowledge .If any person read the rules of the forum then they no need to asking any type of question because their confussion would be clear .

It's always nice to be inspired when you make comments on the forum so it will keep you from being bored so that you can post your comments quickly and it will also save you time so you'll be quick to comment.

i think i started to know this platform more and more. So i hope i enjoy here very much.This is a great earning opportunity. And the wealth of knowledge that you can gain from here is incredible.

Welcome to this platform dear mate.

Making money on this platform is very easy.You can make money everyday by just posting 20. You will enjoy working on this platform and you will also get to learn a lot.

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Thank you so much dude for your post as a knowledge is for most important thing and  if we go to gain knowledge the most important thing is to read about the pin post and make usefull content according to it

• +2 1

Cryptotalk there is a platform on which people are working all over the world. When we work with new people here, there is an experience in us. And we get to learn a lot here Those who get up close and work in a prolific manner on a daily basis, they are also able to teach people something on 1 day. People come here and share their knowledge And the people who work at the close benefit from their experience. Those who want to earn money in their life as well as learn something, So they need to join this platform And I request the people who work here that you work here proactively and bring your friends here with them so that they are also some teachers from here. 

First of all read the rules and regulations in this forum. Next to do comments and complete hundred comments which is useful and helpful to others. After you will learn through this. So take knowledge as a key method. 

Welcome dear, I choose knowledge and motivation because both are important to succeed.

First You have to complete 100 posts after that you have to complete 20 posts every day. You have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum and make useful contents, so you will be able to earn money here.

• +3 1

If you are new here you should have to learn everything. After that you should have to complete your 100 posts according to forum rule and regulations. After 100 posts you should be able to post 20 posts daily. You will be paid after your 1 week

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Dear @Awais Sarwar This is not a very hard place to navigate but it also requires you understand what you are getting yourself into, if you are not good in writing, you should not bother, also , put in some effort and make some money out of it, it will at the end be one of the best place to really be enjoying everything in it.    @Mademi   Good luck