What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

You are very welcome in this area and you can benefit a lot from it. The first thing you need to do is follow all the rules and regulations well and never do them. If you do not follow its rules it will give you a point or after reading them you should follow it and follow it well. Here's a great message for all newcomers who can make their own money as well as learn it. And I've personally learned something very fast and shared a lot as well.

• +5 2

Hello my friend. Regarding our wonderful website, you have to abide by the rules and basics, which is not a complicated thing, then comment on 100 topics after 25 comments per day and I guarantee you your money. Only after that commitment is required and you will see good results and I think that you can withdraw at any time you want, provided you know who is higher than you.

First of all you welcome here thank you so much for asking if you are new at this platform you should to complete your first 100 post and get the knowledge about this forum like how to trade and what are the rules of this form good luck dude

As a beginner, the first step is gathering information about this new world and understanding its dimensions and ramifications What are the tools you need to work in it, methods of profit, and methods of achieving this profit? What are the most important features required.

• +2 1

This site incorporates a few zones keen on trading encounters and information, so it should be clung to in light of the fact that it is in light of a legitimate concern for everybody. I trust that the subjects will develop so the advantage wins.

You have some work to do and right now its important to grow and find that solution to the good effort that is eas to identify and we need to really have an effort to really be coll about this there is a lot of work tb e done and right now we have to find the solutiong to what we see right now this is to make sure that you learn from out side sources to make sure that you are build that power to what you are working on its important to find that solution

As a newbies members, first start with the rules and regulations of this forum and start making your 100 post and read old members post and topics carefully to have better knowledge and experience in this cryptotalk forum, make sure you connect your account with yobit exchange site

In this forum  you are eligible to post and to coment .But you must post some useful information and if you comment on any topic your comment must be reliable .you must not copy paste any thing .

There are actually wonderful regulations brought up by way of you actually. I actually love a person's regulations plus aim to observe these folks. concerning an awesome inclined to make profits for the internet. there's no doubt that crypto converse has created the following site when I'll make an income by way of shelling out a little something to that stand. hence with thanks for your personal guidance.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am also new to this forum and i take my time to read about the forum rules and regulations before i start posting in order to know more about the forum not to violate the rules and regulations of the forum. A new member has to understand that plagiarism is not allowed in this forum and one's post must be educative and informative enough to be on the forum.

Welcome,I'm also newbie but i can give you some information about this forum as much as i know myself.First of all,the first 100 posts are free with no time limit and no payment.After 100 posts,you will get paid for the work you start.Your post should be well and good.In this way,you will be interested in your work and this work will increase your knowledge.Thank u😊

First of all welcome to you and all the new comers. Welcome to the world of crypto knowledge. A vast sea of knowledge. Here you can learn a lot and also earn for the useful posts you make. Make sure that you follow all the rules and start off in the beginners section for a better foundation. 

Welcome, first you need to know the rules well. As a newbie you will not want to work or comment first. But when you start it will give you so much knowledge and experience you will just want to work.You must post according to the rules. You must be interested in reading the post. Only then you can be successful.

You have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.It also gives us much information.You have to make first 100 posts and then you will get registered with cryptotalk and you can withdraw your payment by doing 20 posts daily.Remember don't copy from others,create your own content.Thank you and good luck.

Friend, for all the members who are new, the first thing they should do is, read the rules and restrictions of the Cryptotalk forum, then they should study everything about cryptocurrencies and finally start making the first 100 publications that will not be paid, but it is a way to learn about how the forum works.

Welcome to work in this forum.Since you are brand new, I will tell you something. If you want to work well on this forum, you must strictly follow the rules. Otherwise, you will not be able to do a good job and you will not be able to earn a good income. Always try to make informative posts and comments . I think learning this way will help you to do better. 

we already doing all of that when we reply to topics or create them because when we look for information to write a topic we are  learning at the same time and people who read them also benefit so we are teaching them and motivating them to learn more about crypto and that happens by continue reading and writing in the forum

Just you need to gain as much knowledge from this forum as you can, because this crypto is a vast field where you cannot survive without having knowledge

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/20/2020 at 10:03 AM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

all members here i think choice the knowledge ,here you can learn many helpful things about crypto currency and earn some good money about 20.000 satioshi per day .

• +1 1

Although I couldn't understand what you are trying to say for much (forgive my bad english) I welcome you to the cryptotalk forum my friend. I think you should share your knowledge about the crypto world with us. I am here to learn as many things as possible and I would be glad if experts shared their insights with us beginners.

• +2 1

Congratulations and welcome to this great forum. I will advice you to go through the forum rules and regulations and always participate in beginners section because you will learn so many things about the forum. 

Hey what to do you are new then I think firstly read the forum and then follow the all forum rules so I think when you read and understand it. Then a make the useful post and after 100 you will got money after 7 days.

• +2 2

As a new member like me you just have to post comments on other members topic. First you have to complete 100 post comment after that you can post comment 20 per day. For every post you make it pays you 1000 satoshi. Your post comment needs to be related on the topics that your commenting. and very important you need to read and follow all the rules to avoid future problems.

This platform is great.  This forum is a blessing for us.  From this forum we can gain good knowledge along with earning.  In this forum you must first gain a good knowledge of the forum.  You have to follow the rules of the forum. Then you have to make 100 posts.  And after completing 100 posts, you can post 20 per day.  Thank you

A warm welcome to you friend being a newbie  you should go through the terms and conditions of the forum.you should look out for the senoir members posts how they tackle a perticular subject and try to follow them.Moreover it is a great platform for earning with zero investments.you can earn upto 3 dollars per day by making 20  usefull posts daily.