How is your family with Cryptocurrency ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How is your family with Cryptocurrency ?

It used to be a concern, then then my brother started making tons of money on steem, they decided, wait a minute, this could be a success then, let's try it and we could make tons and tons of more money, but in the end, it's just about what we've planned, and they just aren't into it.

Well my family are not that familiar with cryptocurrencies for now because they believe it is just a new way of scamming people, they do here that people lose huge capital in cryptowold so they thought that is it not knowing that there is a big secret behind it and that is why i am learning now so that i will proof them wrong in the nearest future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just some peoples will invest in the crypto market in my family not all the members becasue the bull is not come still and they just wait for the bull at that time they invest their money in the crypto market becasue that time market give them good profit than invest now. 

Dear I have 3 brothers and one brother is interested in Crypto world and 2 are not interested in Crypto world. Who have Interst we both chosen two coins for investment and we will earn good profit. 

Actually Im the only one in the family who earn crypto currency. Its a great opportunity to earn by commenting post through cryptotalk forum. Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. Im a student. As a student I can bear my small expenses. My family inspire me to do this.  Im very optimistic. 

My all family members have believe in crypto currency because we give them. The evidence and transtion prof so  they have now have believe on it. They also work on it and my brother and sister both are doing work on cryto as well. 

My family is my first supporter in Crypto currency world, although none of them have ever worked in it. I keep telling them about it and hope they share me trading and investing soon.