Telegram scammers! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

On 18/2/2020 at 0:06, danherbias07 said:

¡Hola, novatos en la industria de la criptografía!

Solo quiero informarle que tenga cuidado con los estafadores de telegramas.

Muchos de ellos se esconden en las sombras y solo esperan su oportunidad de apuntar a una nueva víctima.

Yo había sido una de las víctimas antes.

Entonces, les estoy pasando esto ahora a todos ustedes.

Sea consciente de toda la oferta que le harán.

Una vez, de repente, alguien te envía un mensaje de correo electrónico que te ofrece servicios u otra cosa que requiere claves privadas o iniciar sesión en tu cuenta. No vayas alli.

Bloquearlos ya.

Otro es si la oferta es demasiado buena para ser verdad. Como x2 diarios o como tutoriales comerciales que requieren pagos.

Algunos de ellos también se ofrecen a ser su asistente comercial. Necesitarán su cuenta, por supuesto. ¿De verdad confiará su cuenta a alguien que no conoce?

La mayoría de ellos están al acecho.

Un ejemplo es si pide ayuda a un grupo sobre un problema para iniciar sesión o cómo vender su moneda.

¡Créeme! Estado allí. No quieres estar en esa posición. Puede perderlo todo.

The best advice that I can give to anyone who is venturing into the world of cryptocurrencies or making money online is to be attentive and alert to people who pose as others on telegram.
This happens in the following way: if someone by chance writes "Hello" or "How are you" to your private chat. For no reason do you write or follow the conversation, usually even these users beyond being scammers can even become bots because of the way they talk to you or the way they answer you. The easiest way to identify these types of scammers is if they write you this type of thing: “Hello, I am in Boston and you? Or "I'm from New York" OR "Where are you from?"
In which case you agreed to answer them, it is most likely that they will invite you to invest in certain pages where you can earn money by trading, either through Forex or directly encouraging you to invest in a page style where by depositing your money you get a Welcome bonus and apart from that you can earn a daily interest of 5 to 10%.
If this happens simply what you should do is report them, for this simply report them before telegram and on your part delete the chat and immediately block that user, that way they will not bother you again.
There are also other methods to deceive people with the famous bots where you deposit money or cryptocurrencies and in 24 hours you double the value of your investment, that is a scam friends, never believe in it.

Uff, in telegram abounds a lot of scammers who pretend to be important companies, I would say that between 98-99% of these campaigns are false, so I recommend never invest in them and much less give personal data, as they can be used to sell or worse.

Whenever you use a Telegram bot for crypto - you have to undestand that if this bot doesn't have any other signs of presense on the internet (such as a website) - then it has kept it only within Telegram for a reason... Having a website would increase the amount of users, anyway...

But here is a sign of something dodgy going on - so be careful and don't make risky desicions.

Telegram hides scammers most times without the possibility of finding a trace.

Telegram is a great app with alot of features to make user friendly. But of late Telegram is losing it value because of high rate of scammers on the app. Because of the robot option with telegram alot of people have created this robot and using it to scam people hard earn money. My little advise for begginers is that they should be careful with telegram and stay away from telegram payments to avoid been scammed.

Well done, you decided to inform us about this, because telegram scammers have become very active now during the coronavirus pandemic. They try to deceive people not only in the telegram, but everywhere. But I think we need to be smarter in order not to fall into the hands of scammers.

I think most of them are to obtain personal information, I do not think that they 
give good results or that they are worth it, you should investigate a little more 
about the subject and be attentive to the information you give.

Hello, I am one of the people who has been scammed and in various ways, but it served me a lot as a lesson to not trust anyone and more if there are crypto currencies involved, there are also many fraudulent sites, mining botds that do not pay and many things similar. I say this with the intention of preventing them and be a little more aware when making some type of investment by telegram or some type of mining with bots. be very attentive guys

Telegram is full of new accounts that promise to be a future token and now many are Defi who only seek to get followers so that in the end after a while they simply do not comply with what they promise or disappear. New existing crypto "bots" should be carefully reviewed.

Telegram now became a very popular social app,,,we can communicate to each other by using telegram...besides we can earn money from telegram bots...but there are some scammers which is very bad for us..because a scammer wants how can he wasted our time.....

I saw hundreds    such spammers.  They sent diferent links. We shuldnt click it, otherwise our device will be hacked. Once I downloaded one app, it's hacked my emails. 

Be carefull and download apps sonly from official recourse.

Yes the telegram scammers are always remains at the large on every site  for distraction. They behave with us in such a manners and ask for our codes and wallets password to stole our coins and money and it's a very risky. Nothing can stop wahioe doing their activities. The main thing is to prevent falling into their tricks. And be careful.

It is unfortunate that these bad people have no mercy and many naive people fall for these scams.

They have written to me posing as project administrators asking for data and I immediately block them.

Never answer strangers, block them immediately

Friend, thank you very much for the information, it is very important to know this type of fraud at the telegram level since it is a widely used application due to the possibility of connecting from very long distances, it does not cease to amaze me how easily this type of act works. people who only do bad things and can leave you with nothing in a matter of seconds. For no reason open emails that offers misleading, dubious and even worse those that offer an exaggerated profit in a short time.

Here I'm going to share a list of telegram scam robots with you.

Beware when you are investing on telegram bot. Due to number of the scammers I'm unable to share description for you. But, these are usually using same methods such as deposit to withdraw.

I hope to read the list and stay away from them.

Code:

@BTC_Faucet_bot

@ETH_Faucet_bot

@cloud_mining_hashrain_bot

@FarmBitcoin_bot

@animalfarm_bot

@CashRobotsBot

@bitgoldmines_bot

@RocketMoneyBot

@BitcoinMining_Bot

@BitcoinMines_Bot

@bitcoin_cloudmining_bot

@cloud_mining_hashfire_bot

@bitcoin_cloud_mining_flare_bot

@cloud_mining_btc_bot

@BTC_Cloud_Bot

@CarDOGE_bot

@CarLTC_bot

@CarBTC_bot

Yes,I agree with you,thank you for the warning,there are a lot of scammers in the telegram,be careful,under no circumstances transfer your money to anyone there...good luck all of us 

It's really important that newcomers in the crypto world be aware of this scammers. I have been on Telegram for a relatively short period of time and still I have been contacted by many people offering me to put money in scams, it's actually relatively easy to spot them as they offer you unusually high returns. Now, I go about this just blocking any stranger that sends me a private message. 

• +1 1

This is very much important for every you should know that there can be spammers and scammers even in telegram or even in this site that are looking for victims to trap. If you doesn't really know a person but the person asks for your private credentials and details do not ever give them the details cause you never know what their real motives are. So users be prudent and only hand over the required details to the people that you genuinely trust.

Yes, it is a very important topic due to the large number of swindlers who find from Telegram a suitable place to hunt victims and plunder their money, especially when you ask a question in a certain group and he sends you a message that arrives in an unwanted mail, so that he is responsible for you and he will help you to solve a problem by sending him an amount of Bitcoin. Everyone should not talk to anyone without checking or knowing them..

• +1 1

Telegram scammer airdrop bots, you can spot them easily! Any bot who asks you for paying a fee inorder to recieve your airdrop is definetly a scam! Also be aware guys from other airdrops which are pretending to be defi and yield farming projects which you can join their airdrop for free and they don’t ask you for any fees but they offer a presale of their token which could be a minimum of 0.1 Eth to 1 Eth per presale token which promises you to get 10*x the amount of eth you send them! Dont go for any presale token guys unless you make a very dee research about the projects team and roadmap, their website and community and exchangers listing!

those guys are real selfish people why cant they just work hard not working hard in their own way such that they can not use their energy in scamming people.Is there anything we can do to stop scammers.

• +5 1

Hello, thank you very much for warning us about swindlers, they abound a lot, when one is at work on the Internet, we must be well aware of people who write to us, the bot we enter, if untrustworthy, if they ask for money, we know they are not reliable, do not fall with those thieves who do not know how to do their things honestly

Telegram scammer is another story. When telegram just started marking channels as scam it turned out many channels I was subscribed to be scam. I really was shocked by that.

Thanks for the information, in fact it is a subject that is totally real, at present you have to be very careful with the invitation links, it seems important to investigate before giving any personal information about us since it can be something quite dangerous and more if it is scammers.