Telegram scammers! - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

You are right, fraudsters are everywhere on the Internet, they set up their nets everywhere, so be wary of them and do not get along behind their tricks in order not to become a victim. Do not share your personal account information with anyone, and do not open spam links.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I have not experienced it and this is very helpful for me, thank you for reminding me of my vigilance towards Scammers Telegram and others, I will always remember to avoid becoming the same victim as others.

• +1 1

As I mentioned, my friend, fraudsters are many, and they are always waiting for the right opportunity. They search for people who find they are not careful and make great and encouraging offers for them, especially beginners who do not know much.
So we have to pay attention and be careful and avoid falling into their traps
And stay away from greed, love and earn money, because we will lose and we will not have time for regret.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, yes, one of the most dangerous things here is pirates and hackers who lurk to trap any member into the trap of their evil. I advise you not to enter sites that require logging in to your account and password, as they try to deceive you and pirate your account

• +1 1

He also talked to me and was subjected to fraud from Telegram when I wrote in one of the crypto groups that I am facing a problem in transferring currencies from my wallet to the exchange, as someone made a private exchange and asked for the address of the wallet to help me. I was a beginner and I did not know how dangerous it was.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is troubling, my friend, I am new here and I have read a lot about fraudsters and the matter seems to be serious. I have not yet been exposed to any attempt to fraud and I hope that this will not happen, but the main feature of the fraud is the exaggerated offers in terms of profits so when someone makes a very attractive offer we have to check it a lot Before we agree to it
good luck for everbody

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I agree with you, my friend, the groups devoted to cryptocurrencies on the Telegram program are full of fraudsters and the problem is that there are many people who do not have enough experience fall into the hands of these fraudsters and their money is stolen.

But these thieves are not only on the Telegram, they are widespread on most social media sites

I don't use telegram i installed once but then i realize it is not good am not comfortable in using that i don't understand its feature nd that's why i unistalled that app permanently 

Actually, I don't have any information about Telegram, but I think it's a good site I've been working on for a while, and I don't see any danger from scammers, but you have to be careful.

I have not met any one of them so far but i heard alot about them i hope that every one over here be careful of them and not let any one have their account informations 

• +2 1

These con artists obtain our IDs from group chat and create a new chat. Earlier this month, someone pretended to be a girl and started asking so many more queries, as if she was interested in meeting me. 

I always asked the Whatsapp no to see if the individual is really a girl before inviting video chat, and the chat is currently broken.

The fraudsters on Telegram are many, they have a lot of fraudulent experiences and they have false words
Be careful not to fall into their ropes

Yes, we have to beware of this. But I also have a Telegram group issue, where someone posted a link as a link to another group, which is a fraudulent link that breaks into your account. Beware of those you do not know.

• +3 1

Yes you are absolutely right dear mate. We should want to be beware about telegram scammers because nowadays the scammers are increasing. So should take care of us.

In General, you can not trust anyone in the telegram, since most people absolutely do not care how you are, where you are , they only want to steal your money.

I already faced this my mate. Several people offered me that they will give me profit a lot that is not like normal and they gave me much proves but I didn't feel greed and ignored them. You can also face these mates, so always be careful. 

In fact, my friend, I totally agree with you and thank you for this advice, there are many groups and websites today that put up such offers to bring people and seize their personal information and their profits, I think that everyone should be careful when doing exchanges and withdrawals, as they should not share their personal information in any Untrustworthy place or anyone that is a huge mistake, I hope all the best.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. Indeed, fraudsters are everywhere, and you should be careful of them because they come to you through their fake offers and drag you to them in order to steal your money, so you must be aware of these matters.

Hello my friend
Scammers are everywhere on trading platforms and social media platforms, I think the reason you have been exposed to several scam attempts is because you joined so many cryptocurrency groups, and these groups have many members and there are many of them are just scammers, you should beware of these groups

About telegram scamming I cannot know perfectly because I cannot face this problem before in this I cannot face this problem and I am afraid with using telgram I learn about it and then keep start work with carefully

Hello dear everyone I hope you are all doing Great first day dear brother I agree with you 100% you need to alert from Telegram scammers and I am very thankful to you for sharing with us your Useful information your information is very helpful for every newbie and beginners

• +3 1

There are a lot of bogus bots out there giving you big airdrop incentives. Simply put, don't put your faith in them. There are major incentives that will not be paid to you. They will then request that you deposit ether or BTC into their wallet address in order to receive your incentives. This is a typical symptom.

I know well what you are talking about, because thieves have also stolen my coins, I learned at the time a lesson not to trust anyone in order not to get into trouble again.

There are a lot of scammers on Telegram waiting for you to give them your money so be careful not to press unknown links and do not give your personal information to anyone . There are many useful channels and bots on Telegram.

• +2 1