Telegram scammers! - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Thank you so much because this topic tell hous now to avoid talergram because talergram is scam am so glad about this topic so brothers and sisters stop Westin ur time for talergram because is scma

Telegram is a wonderful platform, for promoting your business , small scale industries, sites and even your ideas. But nowadays I am starting to see it become the guild of scammers. I have encountered them about a dozen times . But we have to always stick to the thumb Rule of cyber security, that is to never ever share our login credentials or personal information that is sensitive. If we keep doing that, in sure that no scammer will have a chance against us. Be safe and invest smart. 

Thanks for everyone, I happened form earning for real work from Cryptotalk  earning site for new member users o this post. I am agree everything from work fron must be kind active members the best platform work important. Thanks a lot. Best of luck.

I am using telegram app.Thanks a lot for aware me such type of scammers.i will keep away me from their tricks that are not suitable for me. Thank You so much. 

Yes my dear friend we have to avoid go to those apps and websites which are scammers. If we do not  avoid them then we are their victims slowly. There are may be telegram scammers so be careful about it.

Scammers are everywhere like they never want you will money they only want to get your all money with fraud there are many members here there signature also look like they are scams so avoid every people who tell you to earn with doing nothing because no one are here who give you money without doing anything

In the world twenty century brought a great change in the world.

First computer  come then internet  and Facebook WhatsApp  massager like other  forum telegram is a forum where all people send and receive  their massage.

Thank you so much for giving us this important advice because we often see fraudulent offers and direct campaigns by linking to various offers and fake links on the telegram channel and from there we have to fall into the most dangerous situation of the people. Try to stay away from the channel. Thanks

Scammers sent me emails or messages when people replied to their codes or emails. Then your account will b open   but that person transfer  their money to another account. I also recommends those people which can share their codes  don't replay their messages and e mails

Telegram will mark it is a SCAM account. Telegram has a place to report potential scammers. An account has been reported by significant number of users.

Appropriate caution should be imply across all social media platform especially in the field of crypto currency there are too much scammers who will go away with your money.

Telegram scammers are very dangerous.they can take your money by just behaving good and sweet.they have to be reported so that we can be safe.they acts like a good person but inside they are a thief

On 2/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Exactly my friend I have friends who got scammed through telegram. Ever since then I have being very careful.

Dude, I think this is something we all go through, for that we can block them, since this way we can avoid being scammed by people like these, I think the best thing is that we also learn to identify these types of users since their messages always start with a "hello".

Now the telegram app is fulfilled of scammers. And a lot of users are avoiding it because of the problem of scammers. Telegram scammers are collecting peoples from everywhere of internet. The scammers are doing these peoples scamming by stealing money. Actually new peoples are getting scammed. So it is high time to be active against with telegram scammers.

Hello my dear friend.Scrammers are intelligent people and they sent us fake links and message of deals such as make 200$ per day and we cannot refuse these links but as we open those sites or links or login into these sites our accounts get hacked and we lose our money.

Actually, scammers operating through telegram are becoming more and more by the day.  The issue is for you to be more observant, highly sensitive and secure with your informations.. 

Yes you are right scammers have a lot of ways and strategies in scamming people so we need to be very careful especially the beginners try to keep your account safe and don't share your account details with any body then also ignore any form of advertisement in the group especially made by unknown person 

I will say that there are many fake bots that have promised you a handsome airdrop reward.  Simply put, don’t trust them.  There are huge rewards that will not give you.  They then ask you to submit Ether or BTC to their wallet address to claim their prize.  This is a common symptom. Telegram scammers are always big.  Nothing prevents people from doing these things and cheating.  The main thing is not to fall for their tactics and not to protect yourself through it. Thanks guys.

The only way of being safe from scammers is to not trust an unknown person! Scammers can get your private information and can steal your money. Do not give anyone your private information without first knowing them well. 

Your account will be scammed and they will steal your bitcoin.
The thing is there will be scams so don't touch any links. Be careful about it .

Message tricksters consistently stay on the loose. Nothing keeps them from doing this and beguiling individuals. The primary concern isn't to succumb to their stunts and accordingly secure yourself.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

We have to be careful when working inside telegram because there is alot of scammers operating looking for people that they scam easily. They use many ways and difference methods everyday which will attract attention of people to agree with them in order to the advantage steal what they have.

22 hours ago, hajathava said:

Many scammers in the telegram create a account with virtual number programs, Then they will send you good tempting offers that no one can resist. The best treatment to them could be ignoring and then report their accounts.

That is it my friend, I think the best solution is whenever they are disturbing you with fake massage just always keep ignoring them because if you are not responding or listing to their information they will not continue by sending you information. And most especially when you are new in telegram you don't know much experience they will try to do how they will have a opportunity because to scam you. So we should be very careful all the time not to agree with their information to get cheated.

Thank you for this useful information that will help us in working to prevent people trying to prevent us from achieving success in trading and investing cryptocurrencies, and if any offers or assistance are made, we can consult the management about this information. Thank you.