Telegram scammers! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

telegram faucet bots are awful please don't even bother with telegram faucet bots no one is gonna pay you free cryptos with just clicking on a button. 

Yes, there are a lot of scammers on Telegram. We just have to be careful and stay away from those who try to attract people with large sums with a little focus. You will know that they are fraudsters. I wish everyone safety.

This is the most common Scam, too good to be true offer is a Scam, but the problem is that people still use the same offers and get involved in the Scam themselves.

I highly recommend being cautious with whom you speak on telegram, normally if it is too good to be true, it is because it is. There are also telegram bots that allow you to earn crypto just by performing a few simple steps, or an investment, which if not from a known and verified source, is usually a scam.

Telegram has a lot of fraud. There are also many Telegram robots that say they will give you 0.2 BTC if you deposit 0.02 BTC in their account. They call it a kind of mining fee. Please don't believe it. It must be a scam and these robots have no choice.

Every day you increase the scammers in telegram with fake bots and airdrop that offer great sums of money but with the condition that to receive that money you have to first deposit an amount of money to their accounts that is the most used technique in telegram so far Pending always doubt those incredible offers. Cheers

Yes dear you are right, there are a lot of bots available in telegram to attract mostly newbies and stole thier money,  approximately all are scammed.  So be careful from scammers, i considered scammer are sharp than developers. Anybody that give you offer of big profit and say give your id or password of your any exchanger or wallet account for that, so dont give anything. Scammer want to become rich very quickly but thats not a right way. Or dont make investment without research. Mostly scammers used telegram because newbies of crypto are easily available on telegram so be careful.. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just as there are scammers who cheat face-to-face, there are also scammers on the Internet, and social networks/ instant messaging services, such as telegrams, are not exempt from this. We must be careful not to trust strangers, so if they ask us for passwords we must block them and that's it.

Muchisimas gracias por su informacion, en telegram hay muchas personas inescrupulosas que estan a la espera de una oportunidad para robar, no hace tanto recuerdo que a la espera del lanzamiento de un aidrop una de esas personas se hizo pasar por el administrador de grupo y mando un mensaje que para retirar los tokens debian mandarle un fee de ETH, muchas personas perdieron dinero ahi y como este he visto varios casos.

There is lots of scammers, but the telegram scammers are large in number. Scammers are very much harmful for the community, most of the new comers are faced harmful because of the scammers. They should always stay away from the great trap. 

Basically,they lure people by distributing money, so you always need to understand that just from the person who wrote to you from an incomprehensible account, it is better to delete it.

Wow man, I just recently go that attack from an unknown telegram user, who tried to scam me in a which he sent me a link to join a site, so I joined it and he sent 0.7btc for me to withdraw but it needed me to pay and external fees to receive it. And when I searched for the site online, it was not even real

Yes thats right telegram groups and bots are all scams. They don't give you any thing. They asked you to complete their tasks, after that they demand for withdrawal fee, but at the end they can't give you any thing. 

I have also been in these groups. But they are all scams and froud. But luckily i didn't my money. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Telegram is good app but we should be careful because until now I didn't find an app with so many scammers. I use it for a long time but I never participated in any investment plan, I always try to gather from it, not give it and sometimes I join airdrop campaign but only if I am sure about it

Telegram is an app where you need to be very careful, there are a lot of people ready to scam you of your money. Some will even set up a bot to trick you to give up your passphrase by promising you get a large amount of cryptosystem, so we need to make researches very well before committing to any bot on telegram.

Most of the telegram bots are scammers so better not invest your money on that. But there are some bots that pays you in cryptocurrency for watching their ads and completing few tasks like solving captcha.

I dont think that its good idea to invest your money on telegram bot because they may be scammer and close their channel any time. so better be aware before investing.

I always try not to use Telegram too much because it contains a lot of scammers. When I joined one of the encryption channels on Telegram, a person I do not know wrote to me claiming to have a trading platform and wanted me to transfer my cryptocurrencies to him in order to create an account for me on his platform

• +2 1

That is very actual topic, such as nowadays a lot of dishonest humans who are trying to earn some money from the newbies, who don't know all about crypto and ways how to earn, and scammers and hackers are using it and get money from the very bad ways of scam 

I noticed that too, nowadays there are lots of telegram scammers out there. All of them use the same strategy, even their sentences are same! Be careful about them and protect yourself.

under my experience and participates in many airdrops on telegram in what ends up being a scam, that's why I try to be very careful and not go into everything they offer you

There are many types of spammers in telegrams so we should understand and work on telegrams well.  Because spammers always want to steal all our information so we have to be very careful so that we are not harmed.

I am a newbie on this forum and have been working here for 1 week and a newbie in the crypto world. But I have already encountered 1 fraudster in my time. 
It would be better to often meet these than meaningless posts.  I can help u with this.Thank you for all the good luck!😃

in every telegram group i see them.

If someone asked for 0.1 eth i will mark them as scammer and block them.

a lot of people want to make disadvantage of minimal knowledge about crypto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.