Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Cryptocurrency didn't want to know how you go about your activities all the platform ask of you after been in the selected country to participate and ready to discharge the duties so be any where, just do your work and get your earning or the purpose of the work that is all.

• +1 1

I don't think this will matter because my brother and me is also choosing the same but have different devices we are working from the same room and I don't think this is create any problem for us so we are working from the same room and same family so there is no problems yes but that devices should be separate for each member.

It is a good thing to find someone who will support you on your first journey in the world of cryptocurrencies on this forum and improve the discussion. I should use a private network for each person in this forum my friend, otherwise the two accounts will be banned.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, of course, it is a good thing to make one of your family members or one of your friends take care and enter the field of cryptocurrencies, and of course this forum is the best station that provides a good opportunity for those interested in the world of cryptography, but there is no trick. It is the policy of the forum and its rules that it is forbidden to have two accounts on the same address IP, but do not pay attention to this matter, but you should focus on hard work and use this opportunity to get closer to achieving goals in the future.

Yes its possible its a useful information, I want to tell you friends its a information who can use by the crypto talk use at the same time ,or two family members are using the crypto talk in same location or place then just remember create only one account and make possible that two of you are using two different data networks like one wifi and other mobile data, otherwise you will be banned from your account...

Maybe there is no problem, because you use two mobile data, if you use same wifi or same device that will be a big problem. keep continue to use different data.

I advise you not to use the same network, my friend, because your account and your brother’s account will be blocked, so stay on the mobile network for the current period and try to allocate from the forum’s profits to your internet connection expenses.

• +2 1

My dear friend. It is good to share experience and knowledge, especially among brothers, but make your only goal to share useful and wonderful information to enrich this wonderful site and all the participants and ourselves at the same time and the second things will come alone with experience. All appreciation to everyone.

• +3 1

Dear, it is not forbidden in the forum rules to use two people from the same family to talk coding and participate simultaneously in the activity and learn everything related to the forum rules and effective participation in this wonderful forum by publishing posts and other participation The rules allow the entire family to enter this forum in general for each Someone has an account on the condition, but the thing that we have to do is ban it, which is that we are not authorized to enter this forum from one network and one IP. We will expose ourselves to the ban, for sure. Thank you very much

• +3 1

Offcorse this is very useful information, I have to tell ya, when two family members are using the crypto talk in same location then just remember create only one account and make possible that two of you are using two different data networks like one wifi and other mobile data, otherwise you will be banned from your account thank you.

I think, they can use the crypto talk forum at the same location provided that they have their own devices with different IP address and they are using their own data and not using public WiFi. So, it is possible when you don't violate the rules and regulations of the forum and follow them honestly.

It is a good idea for family members to go towards encrypted talk because it will help them a lot in learning from each other better over time due to their deliberation of many things related to the coding world and put it up with each other and share their own experiences in the encryption forum.

• +2 1

If more than one account is used on the same ip the mobile device the two accounts are blocked together so I advise that one of you work on the wifi network and the second one should work on the mobile phone data.

According to my point of view both of you can use crypto. But remember that becareful from login one another account. If you login one another account than your both of account can be banned by moderators.you both will lose your accounts.

Edited by Abdullah 786

You can use two networks that you use only one account using two devices..My experience short saying of the forum rules, you can't use multiple networks you have to choose either WiFi or the internet otherwise you will be banned..You are also banned if you used HDA accounts at the same address.. Be careful and choose what suits you, but only one network

As I read in the forum rules, it is forbidden to open two accounts on the same Wi-Fi network, because it will give you the same ip address, and here the solution is in relying one of you on the data network and the other on the wifi network.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that there are not issue  to used  Cryptocurrency on the one place and wanting more I want to tell you that you should focus on your burger and I'm sure not to think about these things best of luck my dear friend

• +3 1

Well, it's okay that you will use one wifi or internet connection as long as you have a separate device, and make sure that you will not accidentally login your account to your brother's account because the forum will detect it and both of your accounts will be banned for the reason of committing multiple accounts.

Well, it's okay that you will use one wifi or internet connection as long as you have a separate device, and make sure that you will not accidentally login your account to your brother's account because the forum will detect it and both of your accounts will be banned for the reason of committing multiple accounts.

that's totally no issue at all because the prohibited and listed to the rules is the "1 ip address per 1 account only." policy.. the same location also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk..data,even your are the same location it cannot affected to your account but it’s prohibited to post the same topic or copy pasting each other.

Many people asking that or have the same issue with that and if you want to confirm it then you can message the admin or in my opinion it is okay as long as you have only one account in a device.keep continue to use different data.

I have read all the rules and regulations of this platform so according to the rules and regulation of this platform is not prohibited so so you can use without any fear the rule of this platform we cannot use two accounts on one device then both accounts will be blocked by this platform. 

Thank you for raising this topic. Thank you for all the discussions that I have committed. I have noticed this error through your comments, good luck to all

Yes, i think both of you ca easily use your account. But one thing remember always if both of you login account of one other than your both accounts should be banned. Because this is against the rule the rule of crypto. You should becareful from this. If you login one another account you will both lose your account.

Hello friends.I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account There is no problem with two people working in cryptotech forums, but only one person on one device can use one account, but you will be banned from the forum if two people cannot use one device.thanks for read my comments

Yes, both of member of one family can use their account at same location. But becareful from login one another account. If you bother login one another account than moderator detect your account and banned them. If you do this than both of you lose your account.

In my view, the reason your account was banned is because it could be accidentally inserted into multiple accounts on the same ip address, which could result in your account being banned.