Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 57 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

I think it is not a problem because your device used has different ip address. As long as you don't have two different accounts log In on your device there's no problem about it.

• +1 1

I think this is prohibited in the forum to use same ip address. You will no be legible to earn here or you will be removed from the campaign if ever they have detected that you are using this forum with the same ip address to others. 

That's completely fine because the banned and specified to the rules is the "1 ip address per 1 account only." regulation.. the same location is also fine for this platform of cryptotalk.. It was fantastic that more and more people were adding blockchain to all of their family members in order to meet the high demand.

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum, but according to my information, each person should use a different also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk.. it was a great that more and more people introducing crypto to all of family members to get the high demands.

You can both share the same location there is no problem with because it is not against the rules, the only thing you need to be careful with is that there should be only 1 account for the IP adress. 

• +3 1

I thing its not possible because of this you face the issue of multiple account having same ips and its considered spam by the foram, thanks

It is a significant inquiry that you can do since everybody has a gadget and a private location for him, and this doesn't disregard the laws of the discussion. With respect to entering two records from one gadget and address, I figure it will be prohibited.

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for your rich experience. In fact, I do not see any problem with that as long as you abide by the rules and regulations, and there is no problem for the work to be from phone and other device data, provided that multiple accounts are destroyed because then you will be banned in the forum and on the Wifi network.

• +3 1

Dear friend @Hadi420 @Bal ekta @Salman3 you are on the safe side because you are following the rules per account with ip address you should always ensure that you do not share the same network as you will ban your account at once on the day you forget it so remember this. Thank you 

My friend, you have to use different mobile data, one of you can work on Wi-Fi and the other can work on mobile data 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, yes, certainly two people from the same family can't use the site for the same network, it's against the rules of the forum, but two can work on different networks, there's no risk of blocking. 

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post, and the important question for us beginners is that the forum has limits that we have to abide by. I feel sorry for you
I wish you good luck

• +2 1

I do not think there is a problem, my friend, with that, because you do not violate the basic rules of the forum, so do not be afraid, you will not be banned.  Since you and your brother are not using the same device, there is no problem that you may encounter. If you are still worried, ask the officials. 

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, it is a great idea and contributes to stronger results. There is no harm in using different devices and data, but make sure that you do not share one Wi-Fi.

Yes, my friend, do not use the same network for both of you, because wifi gives a single IP, and so you will be blocked together, but if you access the site at two different times, each of you alone, this will not affect my friend.

Dear park rules do not prohibit the use of the same family, a member of the same family and friends in general to work in this wonderful forum The only thing that can ignite a ban fire from this forum is that the same family when two family members work on the same network and the same Wi-Fi network And the same IP, therefore the forum will consider that these people are multiple accounts, they are all blocked immediately, and this is what makes us cry that we work in one network and one family Thank you very much

i have a little bit knowledge regards to this. but in my opinion they can. But they can not use same WiFi network. And two accounts can't be operated with single divice and same network.

The rules stipulate that it is forbidden to use the same IP address for more than one account, so you must use the IP address for each account in the forum.  You and your brother can use the same account.

Yes, my friend, many beginners do not know that if there are two people in the same house working on a Wi-Fi network, the account is classified, there must be two different mobile networks available

Your IP is concerned. It won't look good if you use shared Internet with the same IP. Cryptotalk has an IP-by-account rule. While seeing other information, they probably have to do with the browser and the system you are running. I guess it doesn't look good anyway, and I suggest that only one of two accounts can keep going if the same IP is used. In both accounts, if the IP is different, you have no problem

Yes, using the same WiFi account for multiple accounts can result in the termination of all accounts. This can never be done. Since using the same WiFi for multiple accounts can lead to cryptographic errors. Again, many scammers or hackers use the same wifi to carry out their nefarious activities. This is why crypto has put a stop to it.

Two family members use cryptotalk in same location? Hmmm this is not good because is prohibit to use the same IP address, so if will detect you is possible you will banned or one of you will be banned..!

I use with my friends with same location but with didn't use same wifi we are using our data and its good for us we dont have to use same wifi and never try to share Hotspot with other user of crypto.

I do not think that it is location that determines if a member is removed from a forum or not, since it is not in the rules and regulations just stick to your account and do not break any rules and everything will be fine.

You can use this forum, my friend, but you have to make sure that you and your brother do not work from the same WiFi network so that you are not subject to the ban