Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

It is good for you that you are bringing new people to this forum, I suggest that you both participate together from the same account. In this way, you will gain the same experience and you will be able to get the same opportunities in the future.

• +1 1

I think that there is no problem if they are in the same location, but the problem is if they use the same Wi-Fi, it is against the rules of the platform I think

There is no problem if they use the same location, what would be a problem is if they use the same IP address to work both accounts since that is forbidden, but don't worry, you can continue working together this way you won't have any problems. 

• +1 1

My friend according to the rules. If more than one user is created at the same network address, then you will be banned by the forum officials for being accused of multiple accounts, so I advise you if another family member wants to enter the trading field and work here in this forum he must use a network other than the network The internet you use Thanks

We can't use the same WiFi and we use different devices and different mobile data, so I have some you keep using the same device, not the same WiFi which is not the same IP. Open an account.

Dear friend, this post is really good for you and everyone.  I have reviewed your post and found no risk to continue.  You have no risk, but be careful, my friend, that you do not use the same Wi-Fi network or enter your brother's site by mistake because that will block both.

I think it is not big problem. You can use all family members cryptotalk forum from same location but you don't use same ip address. You can use your own internet connections. If you use same internet connection then it is a problem. 

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend.  Two people in the family work from the same place.  No problem.  But they have to be separated.  And they have to separate the internet.  Then they will work ..

On 2/18/2020 at 8:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

If there are two family members using crypto conversations at the same location it is fine as long as they each use their own network. If both use the same network, the IP will be the same so that later it will be considered a double account, then the cryptotalk account will be banned and cannot make any more transactions.

I believe it should not be a problem because there is a possibility of different individual having an account on that same location.. 

Hello there and there is nothing wrong with the two if two person and using same platform in the same location and the rule of this forum is the don't have seen IP address in two accounts as long you have a one IP address in your account you are safe so don't be afraid

• +3 1

It is important to caution against using one IP address for more than one account.  Where you have to use the data network instead of using Wi-Fi so that your account and your brother's account are not blocked.

• +2 1

I don't think that you or your family member will get ban.Because if you guys are using two different devices them your IP addresses will also be different.Only the same IP addresses are banned.So don't worry and enjoy in the forum!

My friend the forum rules here do not prevent this matter.

It is okay for you and your brother to work on this forum, as long as each account has a different ip.

Sure, there are many who share their location And it is possible that there are many who have shared the same location that you did.

There is no problem with the number, the important thing is that the accounts are different in the network and different in the smart devices, whether they are laptop or mobile, otherwise you will be banned all.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Dear friend, I don't think there is a problem if there is more than one person using encryption in the same location, but two people should not use encryption together on the wifi network because the account will be blocked in this case

Unfortunately, my friend, your problem cannot be solved because of the policy of the encrypted currency forum, which exposes you to the ban if you work on the same communication network, so you must follow your work every individual on his network

• +1 1

Hello my friend, according to what I know, you can work from the same place, but you cannot work from the same Wi-Fi, so I think you have to have someone work from Wi-Fi and another work from mobile data to avoid the ban. I hope I have helped you with something

My friend pay attention to you and your brother when working in the forum. Because if you log in at the same time and on the same network, you will be banned. Therefore, I advise you and your brother to work on two separate networks to avoid the ban and to continue working at any time.

Some members here abuse this forum by creating many accounts to earn big money , and in simple words, it's one account on one machine can be said as a general rule, I post here while someone near me is using crypto talk.

That's right my friend, you cannot use the same Wi-Fi to access this platform, you and your brother at the same time, because that will lead to a ban for both of you.
Good luck to you.

It is good to have a co-worker and from the same family that you are competing in the field of cryptocurrency for progress and development and also to exchange information .. But you have to be careful, my friend .. that my information is not complete on this topic, but a friend of mine advised me not to use the same network to create two accounts. Avoid the ban ... and wish you good luck

Dear friend, yes, my brother and I are in one house and we work in this forum. I was not aware of those currencies and that platform, but my brother helped me and gave me a lot of information about it and I joined it about a week ago, but we cannot work on one Wi-Fi so that the similarity in  ip so I feel very difficult to work with it and thank you very much

• +5 1

This is not a problem at all as it is prohibited and listed in the rules only 1 IP address in 1 account. With the introduction of crypto.

Of course, you cannot use a single network and port in order to prevent cases of fraud. The forum is trying to generalize the topic of digital currencies to the largest possible number of diamonds and that you and your brother use the same Wi-Fi network, this means as it is one person and has two devices working with

• +2 1