Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

With this you have to be very careful because if they see that the ip is the same so they are two different people will get to ban the account, what I mean is that you look for a way that is not the same internet to do so and that they can work both correctly, this would avoid bad times with respect to the bans that usually do the moderators to see this.

You are start a good debate dear.. I m living in hostel room .. where we live 10 to 12 person in the same room near to each other.. almost everyone use cryptotalk.. but everyone on there Owen mobile.. never came any issue.. because we use one I'd on one mobile.. 

According to my information, my friend, you cannot work in this forum on the same internet network and that the two members will be banned. This is one of the basic rules, so I advise you to be careful. And work on two separate networks.

Dear friend, I think that there is no solution to this issue because the forum’s policy is clear, and you must be careful not to fall into the ban problem, so continue working as you worked and maintain your account

great as I would like to think why your record is prohibited in light of the fact that it very well may be surprisingly gone into a few records on a similar ip address and this can possibly be restricted record

I exactly don’t know about that.But I read other reply very well. In here senior members are said you can't use 2 accounts in a  same address. Your ip address are math each others if you want to do that.

There's no need to be worried been two cryptotalk users in the same position, since the internet connections are different as well as the devices.

• +5 1

I think this is not allowed because many will create fake accounts on the same device and this will increase spam.

If you and your brother use a different device, it is possible

• +5 1

Distinctive IP address distinctive accounts has no issue to stress around but single IP address but twofold accounts that's completely taboo within the gathering right from general Rules and Controls. You'll be able return to the rules to clarify your questions.

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true. It is wrong for two people to use the same network in this forum. It is a breach of the forum rules

Don't worry brother this is not a issue and not any disobeying to using two account of crypto talk on same location but you can't use two account from one device because this is against rules and regulations.

@Mr WickWick i agree with you, using more than one account in the same ip address or internet connection here in the forum is not advisable. It can make your account banned for long time. I think it was written in the rules that one phone, one account and one internet should carry one account as well. It is better to avoid this kind of situation in order to continue our work here. 

Hello friend, I hope you are excellent, let me tell you that this is not a problem since you can certainly use your cryptotalk account and your brother his, cryptotalk has a policy and a regulation as long as what you do does not violate the rules you can be calm because your stay in the forum will be wonderful, the truth is that this is a great forum and I hope more people will continue to join. 

@ by Honny 143, yes in this platform no issue for both person can work on the same location . If they work at one account with one mobile Data and other WiFi then thier account will be same and account will be banned

hello my friend, yes you and you are family can use crypto but you should not use the same wifi as a mobile phone, because otherwise you might be banned. you need to be follow the instructions on this site.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Yes two family members can work here from the same locations because there is  no issue to access this forum from the same location just we should not use the two accounts at one device and we can also use one IP address for one account.

Hellow guys,you know that naw a days crypto talk is the most wanted online income source for million of people of the whole world. All dedicative people can work here instead of dollers. Two members of the same family and same location also can work in crypto talk. But it is not possible for two or more members to do work in the same device.thank you.                

I think there are some terms and conditions which are need to follow by all the crypto users and either it is the same location or the different location of the crypto users.

Welcome dear this platform.  If use same wifi or same device that will be big issue . Same location doesn't matter . So be careful . Avoid multiple accounts create . Thanks for sharing this.  They are really help . 

Well there was no problem my friend if you are working in same location. But be careful you should not use Same WiFi because it harmful your account and you got banned according to the rules of this forum. So my friend you are senior from me and I hope you are taking good decision.

Dear two members of a family can use it but they cannot use one mobile or one ip address there fore we should to follow the rules if two brothers use wifi this will be harmful for accounts. 

so,  I canot see anything wrong with two family members using cryptotalk,  as long as they are not sharing a single network sources,  because that would mean that there IP address would appear to be the same.  so yeah,  they can no problem in that. 

• +1 1

Theris nothing to worry there you are on the safe side because you are following the rule of on account per IP address but you should always make sure not to share the same network as you will have your accounts banned at once the day you forget this so keep it in mind..

Thanks for bringing in this question I hope someone has been helped too.

There should be no problem if within the home one or more family members work within cryptotalk, this forum is open to all people, and the idea is that we all learn about cryptos and take advantage of the beginning of this incredible world, what that if we must take into account and the other members mention it is that they should not have the same IP, not share the wifi because they could be banned.