Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

According to what i know it is okay, because it is about separate device and it is one account one ip adress a time with according to account. So no worries for u and your family member if they start. Keep participating positively.

I want to tell you that everyone in my house is working in this forum. And we also consult with each other while working in this forum and also help each other to write topics and comments. This forum is great for anyone in need. This forum pays us a good price for our hard work. You can invite all your friends and family members to join this forum. And you can be assured of the revenue and all the benefits of this forum. We should benefit from this forum.

• +2 1

Very good question and very good answer given by some friends .Two people living in the same place at the same place in the same house can use this platform Just the condition that they have two different mobile phones or some other system like laptop, because we If we use the same thing the same phone, then our IP address will be same, due to which our second account can be banned .If we use a person's WiFi card network and another mobile then we have an account, can run in this case .

• +4 1

Yes, my brother, you can create two accounts in the same house, it is not against the rule at all. If you create two accounts in a mobile or use with one wifi data, then it was absolutely against rules.

Yes, my sister and I started working on this platform, but she is very sharp then me. She has done a lot of posts, and her work has completed to a great extent but I do a bit more work. For this reason, I have less time, but in a few days I have started giving time to this platform and my report is also going to something special, Insha Allah I will make very good repute.Read the post in which you have given a good contact, if Post Deserve Like , then like it........Thank you 

It's not such a big issue Because it is possible On an ip address Account is used Go anywhere Where is the account So you don't have to worry Good what you are doing 

Friend i live in a hostal and all my friends working on crypyotalk it means we all would have same Ip location but every ones uses its own mobile and internet data so every thing i sgoing fair we haven't faced any problem yet so don't worry nothing will happen its allowed 

Dear friends this topic is useful for us and specially for me because I have no idea about this .in my opinion yes two family members use the crypto talk as same place in the condition is required if we don't share our data and don't use one device . thanks

• +5 1

Yes they can use this there is no any doubt I think. So don't worry my dear and  do it it is our passion and work hard. Issue is that same ip address but different mobile and different net so there is no any issue and it different IP address.

• +5 1

@Honny143 hey dear , there will be no issue if you both are using same location ...you both have your own devices or accounts on this forum...so don't be worried about it and keep working on this forum.

I am also curious for this because my brother working too so I request you to kindly guide me.I do not have much knowledge of it.

Hello my dear friend, there is no such type of issues in your case. Cryptotalk only prohibits those who are using multiple accounts in a device. And they may get banned from it forever. So don't use multiple accounts. That's all.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Dude I think  according to the rules of the forum there would be no more account on one IP address if you are using different devices for your yobit account then there is no issue at all.

Same location is not the problem. But if the two people share the same IP address then it might be a problem. And using multiple accounts in the device is strictly prohibited there is no doubt about that. So yeah, if you want your family members to use crypto then suggest them to use mobile data instead of sharing the same wifi connection. 

• +1 1

Cryptotalk cannot run two people at the same time.  Because there are some rules in this forum.  For example, two people cannot run from the same database.  No two people can run with the same WiFi.  If people from the same family do these things, their ID will be a problem 

Me and my father live in same house and other family member live in different house me and my father work on crypto 12 hour in a day and earn 1200 Pakistani rupees in a day 

We must contribute to increasing the number of forum members in order to contribute to the exchange of experiences and information in the field of digital currencies.  You have to be careful and not break the forum rules.  You can work on one account in the same network, or you can work as one of your members on the same account.  Do not use more than one account on the same network and at the same time I wish you both luck

There is no issue because both of you are using separate devices and both IP addresses are different. One person can only use one device, if more than one person can use it so it can be harmful. You don't worry about it just focus on your work.

As long as you open your account from a separate phone and from a network separate from your brother, there is no problem at all.. But be careful if the accounts are opened on the same device and the network, then both of you will be banned.

There is nothing wrong in two or more members from cryptotalk comes from the same house so far you are not using the same IP address.it is a good thing to introduce your family to cryptoworld.they can also engage in the activities in cryptocurrency such as trading and investing. @emma2.0

This is not an issue friend, because the rules of the forum say you can use 1 ip from 1 mobile.  Since you are using a different device, there is no possibility of any problem here. And it is good to hear that other members of the family are working on cryptotalk at the same time.  Best of luck my friend.

My advice is tha safety first use different locations different devices different connectivity like different sims and not under same wifi connections because nowadays lot of peoples account is getting banned so may be this is one of the reasons so why take risks go safe and be happy

My brother works on this platform, he is the one who advised me about it and invited me to join it. We do not have a problem with this issue. When I work, he does not work and the opposite happens, and we adapt to this situation.

My friend, if you do not use the same Wi-Fi network, that will not cause harm, I think, but you can review the forum guidelines to be sure too.

• +2 1